Windows 10: Windows 10 Build 19041 - Brother printer stopped working

Discus and support Windows 10 Build 19041 - Brother printer stopped working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What is the fix to this issue??????????? This is a result of updates earlier this year. I find updates for other builds, but I NEED 19041!!!!!!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TimothyLumpkin, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Build 19041 - Brother printer stopped working

What is the fix to this issue??????????? This is a result of updates earlier this year. I find updates for other builds, but I NEED 19041!!!!!!!!

I'm self employed and DO NOT have time to deal with poorly vetted updates!

Frustrated does not begin to describe how I feel about this.

I need a response ASAP!

:)

TimothyLumpkin, Nov 19, 2020

2. Windows 10S Brother printer DCP-195C will not work

My printer is a Brother DCP-197C and before I read about the Windows 10 Update 'stopping printing' issue, I downloaded the latest device drivers and printer software (DCP-197C on Windows 10) from the Brother website. I followed the Brother website instructions
    to uninstall all of the previous Brother printer software, including the device driver(s), and started from scratch; everything is reinstalled, so I know that my printer software is up to date. BUT the Brother DCP-197C still would not work and that is when
    I trawled the internet and found these posts about the Windows 10 Update 'stopping printing' issue. De-installing the Windows Update, following the advice in these posts, solved my problem BUT all my printer software is now up to date.

You might want to do the same thing; de-install the driver(s) and software for your printer, then re-install the latest Windows 10 versions from the Brother website to see if this solves your problem on Windows 10.

There may also be a third Windows 10 Update, not mentioned in these posts yet, that is causing perfectly OK printers to stop printing.

Christopher David Horner, Nov 19, 2020
  3. PiKo Win User
    Brother Printer exists & works, but won't "Install" - Why?

Check whether I understood you well.
    First try: Add new printer, Windows finds printer and loads its own drivers/programme automatically. It wprks but not with the Brother drivers.
    Second try: Brother package: failed
    I suggest a third try: Add new printer; the printer that I wanted is not listed; continue and see of your model is listed. in the list of printers.
    I had difficulties with setting up another Brother printer, and the third try solved it.

4. Windows 10 Build 19041 - Brother printer stopped working

Windows 10S Brother printer DCP-195C will not work

My printer has also stopped printing.

I followed the steps to uninstall the updates, and an error box popped up saying it wasn't installed. This happened for both updates.

I then went through the steps suggested on the brother website. I went to the microsoft site and downloaded the update. Then went to install it and it said it wouldnt work on my machine (windows 10). I tried the other 2 files just incase and had the same
    error.

I've emailed brother to see if they can help.

Also hoping that someone may have a suggestion for me on here? thanks in advance

Al

bigalogigalo, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Build 19041 - Brother printer stopped working

1. Windows 10 Build 19041 - Brother printer stopped working - Similar Threads - Build 19041 Brother

2. Bluescreen loop , windows build 19041

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen loop , windows build 19041: Hello, after ive been able to postpone the update for about a 2 months i forgot to do it again and it updated. After servicing stack 10.0.19041.1081 was installed i cant uninstall it and go back to a working version.The error code i get is 0xc000021aThe updates that might...
  3. Brother printer stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brother printer stopped working: My Brother printer model DCP-195C stopped working recently, I believe as a result of a Microsoft update. Will this printer problem be resolved by Microsoft in another update ?...
  4. Brother DCP-135C Printer stopped working

Brother DCP-135C Printer stopped working: For some reason my printer has stopped working. The document is in the queue for the printer and then disappears as if it has been printed but it has not. The same happens with a test print too. I understand that there was a recent update and that that has caused some...
  5. Brother Printer Not Working

Brother Printer Not Working: Windows 10 has affected my printer. I need simple, easy directions to get my printer and PC to talk to each other again. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brother-printer-not-working/a854253d-a2e0-46ee-a090-df5e19cd0e87
  6. Build 19041 Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Build 19041 Issues: I lost my email - rebuilt it from backups I lost my turbo tax 2019 - am rebuilding it from a backup I lost all my saved passwords - gone no rebuild I lost my video display - had to resort to vga and reinstall video drivers I lost printers - am trying to rebuild those...
  7. brother printer stopped working when updated

brother printer stopped working when updated: my laptop is running Windows 10 Pro, OS Build 19041.329 and Windows feature experience pack 120.2202.130.0 and my Brother MFC465CN will no longer work. when I was running Windows 10, 1909 with OS build 18363.863 it worked fine. what is going on. the laptop and printer do...
  8. DPC_Watchdog_Error on Build 19041

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC_Watchdog_Error on Build 19041: Earlier this morning, my Windows PC HP Envy m6 using AMD crashed. Please view the dump file here. Suggesting that users uninstall third party antivirus software is callous and irresponsible, no matter how much better you believe Microsoft Defender has become. Under no...
  9. my brother laser and brother inkjet printers stop working everytime there is a Win10...

my brother laser and brother inkjet printers stop working everytime there is a Win10...: How can I prevent Microsoft updates wrecking my computer every time they occur? My printer drivers have to be deleted and reinstalled just about every month this year so why can't Microsoft just do 1 update a year and only security updates? This month my new HP computer...
  10. Brother HL-5140 Printer suddenly stopped working.

Brother HL-5140 Printer suddenly stopped working.: It's actually been about a week that I haven't used my printer, coz I've been printing in the office. But today I had to print and suddenly it wasn't responding. Kept saying it was offline... so I decided to delete the printer then reattach the USB cable on it, hoping...