Windows 10: Windows 10 build 2004 new windows update quick pannel in settings issue

Discus and support Windows 10 build 2004 new windows update quick pannel in settings issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So there is a new pannel for windows update in settings, which let's you get a quick look of your update codition. Unfortunately, I've encountered an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lost Potato, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Windows 10 build 2004 new windows update quick pannel in settings issue

So there is a new pannel for windows update in settings, which let's you get a quick look of your update codition.

Unfortunately, I've encountered an issue with it. It often tells you there are updates in progress, but when you go in update and security, it says there are no updates.

Windows 10 build 2004 new windows update quick pannel in settings issue dc1379c1-87b0-4b2c-9a8a-305544c0a4dd?upload=true.png

Windows 10 build 2004 new windows update quick pannel in settings issue e53be130-2493-44da-9fe4-5575b1559d68?upload=true.png

:)

Lost Potato, Jun 19, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 19, 2020
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

Windows 10 build 2004 new windows update quick pannel in settings issue

GPU-Z update loop (Windows 10 64-bit)

I don't have better steps - this is all, I have nothing to add.

Maybe it is worth noting issue was on Windows 10 Enterprise, build 14393.187, so maybe you should test on the same.
    My other PCs have a different Windows 10 version - Pro, latest Insider Preview build from last week, and there is no such issue on those.
    All are 64-bit edition of Windows 10.

This issue is not new. I have had same 1-2 years ago too, with older GPU-Z versions.

EDIT: And yes, I have Windows 10 UAC enabled and set to defaults. If you are using your Windows PCs with UAC off, you likely cannot reproduce this issue. *Smile Windows 10 build 2004 new windows update quick pannel in settings issue :)

Thema:

Windows 10 build 2004 new windows update quick pannel in settings issue

1. Windows 10 build 2004 new windows update quick pannel in settings issue - Similar Threads - build 2004 update

2. Windows 10 Build 2004 Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Build 2004 Issues: Hi all. So Build 2004 was just Force pushed onto my PC. I didn't click on it to get it, it was automatic. I tried this update back when if first came out and I had MANY of the same issues then as I have now. 1. Broken Sound 2. Cortana being brokenworked fine before, 2004...
  3. Windows 10 build 2004 bluetooth issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 build 2004 bluetooth issues: Hi! Does anybody know if there is already a hotfix to resolve bluetooth issue that a lot of people are having? I have 2 computers running Windows 10 2004 that have similar issues, 2 headphones with audio problems cutting, lagging and 1 bluetooth mouse that loses...
  4. Windows 10 Update - Build 2004

Windows 10 Update - Build 2004: I've been trying to update wndows 10 from build 1903 to 2004 for a while but never succeeding. I've already tried standard operations for this problem like clean boot several times , installed Media Tool Creations,made sure antivirus were completely unistalled, updated my...
  5. Windows 10 Home new update 2004 issues

Windows 10 Home new update 2004 issues: Hey Hi everyone, I have just updated latest windows 10 updates : 2004 version. After installation. i have faced so many problems as listed below, I am using micromax canvass LT777 2 in1 Laptab. 1. My touchscreen stop working. It doesnt show up in device manager - HID...
  6. Windows 10 Build 2004 issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Build 2004 issues: Anyone good with windows? I just installed Windows 10 build 2004 so i could enable ray tracing in warcraft and when playing the frames are all jacked with or without ray tracing and this was for wow and a few other games I play! i disabled vysnc enabled vysnc i turned off...
  7. Windows 10 build 2004 issues with dnsapi.dll

Windows 10 build 2004 issues with dnsapi.dll: Hello, We have an issue possibly specific to a GPO in our environment that causes issues with the dnsapi.dll library in build 2004. The behavior that happens after a domain join computer is freshly imaged with 2004 or is updated from a previous version is that if there is...
  8. Issues after Windows 10 Build 2004 Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues after Windows 10 Build 2004 Update: I’m pretty sure there are many posts related to the havoc the latest update Windows pushed out, but can’t seem to find any related to the few issues I am having. To note, Windows Updates auto pushed the May 2020 update to my PC. I have an Apple Time Capsule which I use to be...
  9. Windows 10 Build 2004 Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Build 2004 Issues: Hi Everyone, I've updated my Windows 10 to Build 2004 yesterday & encountered some issues till now: Windows crashes & Blue Screen shows up once cam is turned on Skype or other App. Power Saver doesn't turn on when selecting from Side Bar, I've to press Battery Icon & select...
  10. Windows 10 2004 build settings header

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 2004 build settings header: So I have updated to the 2004 windows version and when I open settings the header that this update provides doesn't show. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-2004-build-settings-header/306d6339-bc4b-4508-adf9-a2eaee17c538