Windows 10: Windows 10 Build 9901 Features a Stylish New Clock – How..

Discus and support Windows 10 Build 9901 Features a Stylish New Clock – How.. in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10 build 9901 got leaked yesterday, and in addition to Cortana and some other improvements that point to the unification of the desktop and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Dec 14, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

Windows 10 Build 9901 Features a Stylish New Clock – How..

More

labeeman, Dec 14, 2014
  2. swarfega Win User

Any screenshots of it? None appeared to be included with the source article.

:)

swarfega, Dec 14, 2014
  3. Problems Installing Belle on an N8

Date should be placed next to time in status bar, because it is the only way to retain stylish look of clock and make date visible in a comfortable way.

nikonovandrej, Dec 14, 2014
  4. omarfares Win User

which one? nokia n95 8gb or nokia n79

yes i have though of getting the n85

but i like the hardware the n95 8gb has, the screen size, and its looks,the biggest downside is the size of the phone.

the n79 is stylish (something new) it is packed with features ,its small, and it has the new OS.

omarfares, Dec 14, 2014
  5. labeeman Win User
    I did not see any screen shots either.

labeeman, Dec 14, 2014
  6. jimbo45 Win User
    Windows 10 Build 9901 Features a Stylish New Clock – How.. [​IMG]
    Hi there

I'm downloading it now (in an isolated machine) to test

The torrent name is -- pic enc

I can't give the link (forum rules) but you can try any of the well know ISO hunters .

If it's genuine I'll try and post some screenshots later.

(This is fun --I haven't had so much fun since new builds of Windows 7 were leaked all over the place !!! - seems a long time ago now).

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Dec 14, 2014
  7. Edwin New Member
    *Thumbs

It's a lot of fun! *Wink Enjoy, and post anything noteworthy.

Edwin, Dec 14, 2014
  8. Edwin New Member

I did not see any screen shots either. It will only pop up every so often! *Huh

Windows 10 Build 9901 Features a Stylish New Clock – How.. [​IMG]

The proper path would be:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ImmersiveShell

Create DWORD: UseWin32TrayClockExperience
    Value: 0

Edwin, Dec 14, 2014
  9. screenshots in the article are at the top right (picture of fruit with ice cream in a bowl)

paulsalter, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Build 9901 Features a Stylish New Clock – How.. - Similar Threads - Build 9901 Features

2. current leaked build 9901 will not install on vmware

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    current leaked build 9901 will not install on vmware: Hi there I think people who want to try the leaked build 9901 on a VM will be disappointed -- attempting to install from the ISO on either WKS 10.0.4 or WKS 11 causes message at boot --error in virtual CPU caused the VM to fail. (VMware workstation -- same in vmplayer)....
  3. 9901

in Windows 10 Support
    9901: does anyone know the release date of this new build 3374
  4. Latest Windows 10 builds feature new UI enhancements

in Windows 10 News
    Latest Windows 10 builds feature new UI enhancements: Windows 10 Threshold 2 is under development right now, and it appears Microsoft is continuing to refine the Windows 10 user-interface with the upcoming update, as the latest internal builds of Windows 10 now feature updated icons and UI elements. One UI element which I’m...
  5. Aero Settings Show Up on Windows 10 Build 9901

in Windows 10 News
    Aero Settings Show Up on Windows 10 Build 9901: It's a well-known fact that many users who switched from Windows 7 to Windows 8 wanted Microsoft to bring Aero effects back in the modern operating system, despite the company's new approach for flat design. Some features, however, continued to be available on Windows 8...
  6. Windows 10 Build 9901 Features New Login and Lock Screen..

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 9901 Features New Login and Lock Screen..: Microsoft is bringing quite a lot of changes in Windows 10, and the technical preview builds that can be downloaded right now are living proof that, as compared to its predecessors, the new OS will make everything not only more appropriate for all users, but also more...
  7. Microsoft Introduces New Icons in Windows 10 Build 9901

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Introduces New Icons in Windows 10 Build 9901: If you’re one of the many users who rushed to download and install the leaked Windows 10 build 9901, you most likely noticed the subtle visual tweaks that the company introduced here and there in order to make its new operating system more visually appealing. This process...
  8. Windows 10: Storage Sense improvements in build 9901

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: Storage Sense improvements in build 9901: 7 comments [img] Over the weekend, an internal build of Windows 10 leaked that shows significant updates to the user interface including a new theme for the desktop. One of the features that has been updated in this build is Storage Sense and it provides a few hints...
  9. Installing leaked Windows 10 build 9901 will break your In

in Windows 10 News
    Installing leaked Windows 10 build 9901 will break your In: Yesterday a new build, version 9901, of Windows 10 leaked onto the web and many people were likely curious to try it out. However, installing this version will break your Insider update cycle and you won’t receive further builds. Microsoft has been very forthcoming with...
  10. Hands-On with Windows 10 Build 9901

in Windows 10 News
    Hands-On with Windows 10 Build 9901: As expected, this newly leaked build of Windows 10 features a ton of improvements over what we've seen officially in the Windows 10 Technical Preview. And it makes me wish we could go back to the old days of weekly builds during Windows betas. Anyway, there is a lot here....