Windows 10: Windows 10 Build 9926 Custom Theme Problem

Discus and support Windows 10 Build 9926 Custom Theme Problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I tried to install custom themes on my laptop running W10 TP 9926. Firstly i tried to install this theme THEMECLICK I did install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by trd3v3lop, Mar 27, 2015.

1. trd3v3lop Win User

Windows 10 Build 9926 Custom Theme Problem

Hello everyone.

I tried to install custom themes on my laptop running W10 TP 9926. Firstly i tried to install this theme THEMECLICK
    I did install uxstyle defined there. And used Ribbon Disabler. Than everything worked fine but after restarting explorer.exe or the laptop or signing out my desktop icons don't reload without doing right click>refresh also my taskbar is not working. Doesn't show the pinned icons and start menu is not working. After changing to any windows themes and signing out-in, these problems are gone but can't using custom theme *Sad Than i tried UXPATCHER and other custom themes. but still no solution. Waiting for your replies.

I am saying again, without restarting explorer or system custom themes work flawlessly..

Thank you.

EDIT: Also now i faced with black screen on start issue. Pc didn't open, no explorer just a blank black screen and mouse cursor. Cursor is disappearing also if you don't move it *Smile Refreshed pc all programs are gone. Whatever, nobody has a solution ?

:)

trd3v3lop, Mar 27, 2015
  2. DeeKat Win User
    DeeKat, Mar 27, 2015
  3. fggg Win User
    Windows 10 Build 9926

Can i have windows 10 Build 9926 Enterprise iso?

4. Chuck38 Win User

Hi trd3v3lop and welcome to Ten Forums,

I'm afraid that since Windows 10 is still in preview mode, theming is not suggested. However, I have seen these themes and have used a few of them myself with no problems in previous builds. I think those themes were made for the very early builds of Windows 10.

I don't believe they are compatible with the build you are using right now. *Sad

-Chuck

Chuck38, Mar 28, 2015
  5. Edwin New Member
    UxStyle won't run in Build 9926 and higher.

Edwin, Mar 28, 2015
  6. trd3v3lop Win User
    ok thanks for reply. These problems also occured when i was using Wİndows 8.1 Pro. The black screen issue was because of these themes.

It is running but after a restart of explorer or system not running.

trd3v3lop, Mar 29, 2015
  7. trd3v3lop Win User
    Only solution is not using them. I got BSOD and had to wipe all data and install system again..

trd3v3lop, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Build 9926 Custom Theme Problem - Similar Threads - Build 9926 Custom

2. Theme customization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Theme customization: I tried to customize windows in terms of background and text. In order to do that, I had to select high contrast setting and then do whatever I want. It did worked pretty fine, BUT, Excel's background turned black on its own and I have a huge lists with differently colored...
  3. A problem with customized theme

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A problem with customized theme: Hi guys Days ago my laptop ran out of battery and went to hibernate and I turned it on again without recharged it ,After a less than 5 minutes suddenly it shutdown itself and when I turned it on after I recharged it stuck on login screen, every times I enter my password it...
  4. Custom Themes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom Themes: So,I just uninstalled a theme,now,i cant open settings,doesn't show me nothing.And when I try to open personalize it shows me this: ______________________________________________________________________ |_ms-settings:personalization-background_____________________|✖️| |...
  5. Customizing Themes

Customizing Themes: I would like to add corporate information e.g. company vision, mission, objectives etc onto some of the nice images that come with Windows 7/10 so that while the computer is ideal I can use it to communication good and useful company information. Is this allowable by MS?...
  6. Windows 10 Custom Themes

Windows 10 Custom Themes: If i install third party themes can i take sfc and DISM errors? 45896
  7. Sound card problems? Windows 10 build 9926

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound card problems? Windows 10 build 9926: Well, I installed Windows 10 build 9926 not to long ago and so far it's great. The only thing is their isn't sound. I've notice in device manager my sound card didn't install with the update. When I try "update driver" in the device manager, it'll try for about 5 - 10 minuets...
  8. If I install Build 9926

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If I install Build 9926: If I install build 9926 will it update straight to 10049? If I choose the fast track? 5142
  9. install win 10 build 9926

install win 10 build 9926: Hi all, downloaded new Build 9926 earlier today as an inplace upgrade. Took the best part of 3 hours from start to finish. All apps, settings and programs the way they were. I went to check whether Cortana was working, but it's not. (Not available in your region) popup. Guess...
  10. Windows 10 Build 10240 not coming through on Build 9926?

Windows 10 Build 10240 not coming through on Build 9926?: I am currently running Windows 10 Build 9926 due to having issues installing Build 10162 using a USB. I had Build 9926 installed before and successfully updated to 10162 however a failed graphics driver install forced me to reinstall and since Microsoft pulled build updates a...