Windows 10: Windows 10 Build Question

Discus and support Windows 10 Build Question in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I did a clean install, from a cd/dvd that I crated with media creation tool, of what I thought was Windows 10 build 1803. After checking System... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JamesJoey, Apr 16, 2019.

1. JamesJoey Win User

Windows 10 Build Question

I did a clean install, from a cd/dvd that I crated with media creation tool, of what I thought was Windows 10 build 1803.

After checking System Information I found the Build to be 17134.

Was wondering if this isn't 1803 when will Windows 10 install it??

James

:)

JamesJoey, Apr 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 16, 2019
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Build Question - Similar Threads - Build Question

2. Building a new Computer-Win 11 Install question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Building a new Computer-Win 11 Install question: I am building a new machine which will have 2- 1tb m.2 ssd drives and several HDD storage drives. Question is when to install Win 11. Do I install the primary m.2 drive that will be the C drive and install the OS or can I install both m.2 drives and the HDD drives before...
  3. Building a new Computer-Win 11 Install question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Building a new Computer-Win 11 Install question: I am building a new machine which will have 2- 1tb m.2 ssd drives and several HDD storage drives. Question is when to install Win 11. Do I install the primary m.2 drive that will be the C drive and install the OS or can I install both m.2 drives and the HDD drives before...
  4. New 12700K Build initial windows installation setup questions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New 12700K Build initial windows installation setup questions: can I use my old windows 10 key to install windows 11 from a usb or do I need to buy a new os. Also how do I make sure all my drives are all GPT and Ueifi upon installation I want to use resizable bar and make sure my EFI BCD boot partion manager is only my OS drive I have...
  5. New 12700K Build initial windows installation setup questions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New 12700K Build initial windows installation setup questions: can I use my old windows 10 key to install windows 11 from a usb or do I need to buy a new os. Also how do I make sure all my drives are all GPT and Ueifi upon installation I want to use resizable bar and make sure my EFI BCD boot partion manager is only my OS drive I have...
  6. Building a new rig: Question on PCI Express 3.0 x 16 video card compatibility with new...

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Building a new rig: Question on PCI Express 3.0 x 16 video card compatibility with new...: I’m building a new rig (every 5 years) and have a question regarding compatibility. Currently; I have the video card which is the, “MSI GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 SLI”. I have not yet used it because the PCI Express 3.0 x 16 slot of my MB has failed....
  7. Windows 10 Pro Build 1909 Out of Support Question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro Build 1909 Out of Support Question: Hi everyone,I've got a computer which does not connect online. It is a Windows 10 Pro Build 1909. I've been performing regular offline cumulative updates to ensure security patches are up to date. As Microsoft announced it will no longer have cumulative updates for Build 1909...
  8. Building new PC giving current PC to wife - Windows license questions.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Building new PC giving current PC to wife - Windows license questions.: I'm about to build a new gaming PC for myself and my wife will be taking over my current PC. As part of my new build I purchased a fresh Windows 10 home retail license/digital download and was curious as to the best way to handle my situation as far as Windows is concerned....
  9. Question about Windows Insider Builds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question about Windows Insider Builds: If I have a Windows Insider Build version of Windows 10, can I go back to the last stable version of Windows 10 while keeping my files and/or apps after the first ten days of usage of the Insider Build version?...
  10. Question about Windows Insider Builds

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question about Windows Insider Builds: If I have a Windows Insider Build version of Windows 10, can I go back to the last stable version of Windows 10 while keeping my files and/or apps after the first ten days of usage of the Insider Build version?...