Windows 10: Windows 10 build?

Discus and support Windows 10 build? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I hope this is in the right forum area, if not I apologize ahead of time. I have several downloaded Windows 10 ISO's and what I like to know (so I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AirPower4ever, May 16, 2020.

1. Windows 10 build?

I hope this is in the right forum area, if not I apologize ahead of time.

I have several downloaded Windows 10 ISO's and what I like to know (so I can organize better) is how I can tell which build each ISO is without installing the system. I right mouse click and check properties, but nothing there.

For example, the latest download from Microsoft is build 18363.592. I have three ISO's for 1909 so I want to know which one is which. I believe one of the three is 18363.476, but not sure.

Anyways, I hope this will be easy.

Thank you

:)

AirPower4ever, May 16, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 16, 2020
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, May 16, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 build?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 build?

1. Windows 10 build? - Similar Threads - build

2. Windows 10 64 bit intall not working on new PC build.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 64 bit intall not working on new PC build.: Hello, I am new to all of this, and just completed my first PC build. When I use my windows 10 usb when booting, I receive the option for 64 bit or 32 bit. When I select the 64 bit, I get the attached error. I am able to boot with the 32 bit option, but have the hardware...
  3. Build your IoT devices with Windows for IoT

in Windows 10 News
    Build your IoT devices with Windows for IoT: [img] Embedded computing has been around for a number of years. Recent advances in computing such as artificial intelligence, more powerful sensors, and container technology are unlocking new scenarios and creating new paradigms for device developers. As Artificial...
  4. Will deleting in build administer account harm the performance or OS or Recovery of my Laptop?

Will deleting in build administer account harm the performance or OS or Recovery of my Laptop?: I purchased a laptop 2 days back with which Windows 10 was in build. The account was named as HP to access the laptop. I wanted to change it on my own name. So, what I did is I created a new account with my own name and deleted the previous account. Before I create a new...
  5. Soon to be system building company, what Windows 10 key can I use on the systems?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Soon to be system building company, what Windows 10 key can I use on the systems?: Hello, I'm planning a system building company around gaming and workstation PCs in Portugal, it will only be used to sell complete systems, no part selling or anything like that. I was wondering if I can just use OEM keys you find online form third-party sellers sometimes...
  6. New Office Insider version 2006 Fast build 12920.20000 - May 25

in Windows 10 News
    New Office Insider version 2006 Fast build 12920.20000 - May 25: New Office Insider version 2006 Fast build 12920.20000 has been released. Release notes are not yet available from Microsoft. This post will be updated when released on Friday. Source: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/off...office-insider...
  7. March 19, 2019—KB4489894 OS Build 17134.677 Applies to: Windows 10, version 1803, all...

March 19, 2019—KB4489894 OS Build 17134.677 Applies to: Windows 10, version 1803, all...: The above update refuses to install and it is preventing other updates from being installed. Does anyone know how I can fix this please?...
  8. making windows recognise a battery. DIY laptop build

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    making windows recognise a battery. DIY laptop build: hello. im trying make a laptop. im able to get the battery to work, but i dont know how to make windows recognise the battery. so at the moment i have to use a sperate circuit to check how full the battery is while using it. i want to be able to use these features from...
  9. My clipboard keeps clearing itself on my new PC build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My clipboard keeps clearing itself on my new PC build: Hi there, I recently built a new PC from scratch and installed Windows 10 Pro but I've been having an issue with it since day one it's been about two months since I first noticed the problem: My computer just loses whatever I have copied to my clipboard. I try to paste and...
  10. Slow Startup Build after 19619

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow Startup Build after 19619: I have been having an issue with build after 19619. It takes almost six minutes to boot and then a few minutes to logon. I have used feedback but that does not help. I have checked the hardware and everything is fine. My computer is five years old and I thought it was time...