Windows 10: windows 10 build

Discus and support windows 10 build in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I found my Win 10 build. it's 21364.co_release.2,T94 6-584 Home Windows 10. It won't update due to a dead battery. Unfortunately, I cannot afford... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Joenamvet, May 9, 2021.

1. Joenamvet Win User

windows 10 build

I found my Win 10 build. it's 21364.co_release.2,T94 6-584 Home Windows 10. It won't update due to a dead battery. Unfortunately, I cannot afford another battery now. It updates-then it shuts down-when I start it it "undoes" all the updates. Sounds like a money deal to buy batteries. Anyway around this?

:)

Joenamvet, May 9, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 9, 2021
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, May 9, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows 10 build

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 9, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 build

1. windows 10 build - Similar Threads - build

2. KB5036980 fails W11 Pro 23H2 Build 22631.3447

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5036980 fails W11 Pro 23H2 Build 22631.3447: KB5036980 has been failing for over a month.. W11Pro 23H2 build 22631.3447..I have tried manual download and install ... failBTS and Update trouble shooting .... failthree resolve attempts vis community suggestions .... all failedThis makes no sense at all, every update has...
  3. KB5036980 fails W11 Pro 23H2 Build 22631.3447

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5036980 fails W11 Pro 23H2 Build 22631.3447: KB5036980 has been failing for over a month.. W11Pro 23H2 build 22631.3447..I have tried manual download and install ... failBTS and Update trouble shooting .... failthree resolve attempts vis community suggestions .... all failedThis makes no sense at all, every update has...
  4. Windows 11 Abnormalities After Building a PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Abnormalities After Building a PC.: Greetings,I've recently built my own PC from the scratch, installed Windows 11 and its drivers. Here are the specs:Motherboard: ASRock B650M Pro RSCPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7700xGPU: NVIDIA RTX 3060TiStorages: 3 NVMEsCase: Deep Cool CH360 Digital [USB-C port, USB-A port, Audio Jack...
  5. Windows 11 Abnormalities After Building a PC.

Windows 11 Abnormalities After Building a PC.: Greetings,I've recently built my own PC from the scratch, installed Windows 11 and its drivers. Here are the specs:Motherboard: ASRock B650M Pro RSCPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7700xGPU: NVIDIA RTX 3060TiStorages: 3 NVMEsCase: Deep Cool CH360 Digital [USB-C port, USB-A port, Audio Jack...
  6. Failed to build the list of regular subdirectories under "D:\System Volume Information"....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to build the list of regular subdirectories under "D:\System Volume Information"....: I located my dowloads folder on my Hard Drive D and i thought it wouldnt change anything, but now my complete hard drive is full of trash and i cant change the direction of my documents folder bc everytime this erre message get on my screen....
  7. Failed to build the list of regular subdirectories under "D:\System Volume Information"....

Failed to build the list of regular subdirectories under "D:\System Volume Information"....: I located my dowloads folder on my Hard Drive D and i thought it wouldnt change anything, but now my complete hard drive is full of trash and i cant change the direction of my documents folder bc everytime this erre message get on my screen....
  8. Windows 10/11 "Failed to build a list of regular subdirectories under "D:\WindowsApps",...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10/11 "Failed to build a list of regular subdirectories under "D:\WindowsApps",...: So I changed the location using the “properties” section on my downloads folder and use “location” and move itThis was a bad decisionI quickly wanted to revert it back, but the windowsapp folder is being stubborn, and won’t even let me access itI tried using “properties”...
  9. Windows 10/11 "Failed to build a list of regular subdirectories under "D:\WindowsApps",...

Windows 10/11 "Failed to build a list of regular subdirectories under "D:\WindowsApps",...: So I changed the location using the “properties” section on my downloads folder and use “location” and move itThis was a bad decisionI quickly wanted to revert it back, but the windowsapp folder is being stubborn, and won’t even let me access itI tried using “properties”...
  10. Im getting the error when im opening the Adobe Acrobat Standard 64 -bit in windows 11 build...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im getting the error when im opening the Adobe Acrobat Standard 64 -bit in windows 11 build...: Im getting the error when im opening the Adobe Acrobat Standard 64 -bit in windows 11 build 10.0.22621.. Kindly help me to overcome this error...