Windows 10: Windows 10 built Apps & Feature

Discus and support Windows 10 built Apps & Feature in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hi i was wondering if anyone knows much about how does the built in windows 10 apps & features moves files and folder to a different drive i cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Exact_Ad_9927, Sep 4, 2022.

1. Windows 10 built Apps & Feature

hi i was wondering if anyone knows much about how does the built in windows 10 apps & features moves files and folder to a different drive i cant anything about it or know how it moves there

submitted by /u/Exact_Ad_9927
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Exact_Ad_9927, Sep 4, 2022
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 4, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Built in apps + UAC

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community. We understand your requirement in this regard.

Please share these details.

• On which Microsoft account you are trying to disable these apps?

• When you say "we have an application in our company, which requires UAC to be disabled for it to work”. Which application you are referring to?

• On how many computers you are facing this issue?

• Are the systems connected to a domain network?

• Is the issue specific to this application?

You can see this error message “is app can't open with built in administrator account”, when you try to open built-in apps in built-in administrator. So you need a Microsoft account in order to make use of those built-in apps.

Moreover, I see you already disabled the UAC as per the application requirement that you use as a part of your company. We don’t recommend disabling UAC on to help make your computer secure. However currently we don’t have any option to run those
    app with built-in administrator.

I suggest that you provide your suggestions and feedbacks in the dedicated Feedback App. Follow these steps to provide suggestions in Windows Feedback App.

At any time, select Start, and then type Windows Feedback to send us your opinions and suggestions. Windows Feedback is only available if you have Diagnostic and usage data set to Full (Full is the recommended setting).

To change the Diagnostic and usage data setting, go to Start , then select Settings > Privacy > Feedback & diagnostics, and then, under Diagnostic and usage data, select an option.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Sep 4, 2022
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 built Apps & Feature

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Sep 4, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 built Apps & Feature

1. Windows 10 built Apps & Feature - Similar Threads - built Apps Feature

2. Is this a feature or a built-in BUG???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a feature or a built-in BUG???: I logged into my laptop after many days and as I entered my password it said my password has expired and needs to be changed I pressed OK and wrote a new password it said THE PASSWORD YOU ENTERED DIDN'T MATCH I re-entered my old password and still it keeps saying that my...
  3. Is this a feature or a built-in BUG???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this a feature or a built-in BUG???: I logged into my laptop after many days and as I entered my password it said my password has expired and needs to be changed I pressed OK and wrote a new password it said THE PASSWORD YOU ENTERED DIDN'T MATCH I re-entered my old password and still it keeps saying that my...
  4. Is this a feature or a built-in BUG???

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. View Poll Results: Should such a feature be built-into Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: Should such a feature be built-into Windows 10?: Hello folks! Does Windows have an auto optimization feature built-in so that it is able to determine the PC specs and make changes in such a way so that only the core necessary functionalities are enabled on a PC with low resources? Windows has a 'Battery Saver' feature...
  6. Built In Windows 10 Apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Built In Windows 10 Apps: Hello Microsoft Community, How can I remove the built in Windows 10 apps that came with my computer? I tried to right click on some of them, and I get no "Uninstall" option. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks....
  7. uninstalling windows 10 1903 built in apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uninstalling windows 10 1903 built in apps: hi, a blind user and using jaws for windows from http://www.freedomscientific.com and non visual desktop from http://www.nvaccess.org and was able to use jaws to do the install, then windows narrator to finish the install. was a painless process. and kept all my apps. i...
  8. Built in Apps

Built in Apps: I have an issue whereby whenever I restart windows, the following apps startup, but I can't see them the the startup menu. Photos, Calculator and The Store. Does anyone know how these can be disabled? 15261
  9. Windows built apps not working

Windows built apps not working: Basically Paint, Calculator, Edge and etc is missing from my start menu, I have lost the search functionality when hitting windows button for quick search, I can't launch Edge even though it is pinned to my taskbar. Started to happen a few days back. What could the isssue...
  10. A look at the great built-in apps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    A look at the great built-in apps in Windows 10: We’re three days to our Windows 10 launch! Today, we’re sharing more about the great Windows 10 built-in apps like Photos, Maps, Mail and Calendar, Groove, and Movies & TV*. This family of apps shares an elegant look and feel and work consistently across all your Windows 10...