Windows 10: Windows 10 Built-in Camera Not Found/Attached

Discus and support Windows 10 Built-in Camera Not Found/Attached in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have no idea what happened! All of a sudden one morning I got up to do a Live Video Chat on Messenger and I received the Error Code OxAOOF4244 <no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Noella12, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Noella12 Win User

Windows 10 Built-in Camera Not Found/Attached

I have no idea what happened! All of a sudden one morning I got up to do a Live Video Chat on Messenger and I received the Error Code OxAOOF4244 <no cameras are attached>. I did all of the 'normal' things such as Go To Settings, Downloading HP YouCam, everything that has been suggested. I'm not computer savvy and this is really frustrating. Why all of a sudden is there no camera and how do I get it back? And 'Why' would it be not there anymore? Thank you.

:)

Noella12, Jan 8, 2019

2. My built in camera doens't be recognized by windows 10 camera app

Hi Paulo,

Allow us to verify some information to isolate this issue. We would like to ask a few questions.

• Did you receive any error messages when you tried to use the camera with the Camera app?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers of your built-in camera?
    • Do you have any antivirus installed in your computer?

To help us address this problem, we suggest that you check out the resolution or troubleshooting steps provided on this

link

Let us know of the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Stephanie Sal, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Built-in Camera Not Found/Attached

Built in camera

Hi Roy,

The issue you are experiencing with the built-in camera on your device might be caused by the update you installed. However, for us to fully identify the cause of this issue, we would be gathering additional information. Kindly answer the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message you are getting? Make sure that you remove all personal information.
    • Have you tried updating the driver of the built-in camera?
    • What is the current version and build number of your computer? To get the information, kindly follow the steps below:
      • Click on the Start menu.
      • Type winver.
      • Press Enter.

Charianne Per, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Built-in Camera Not Found/Attached

1. Windows 10 Built-in Camera Not Found/Attached - Similar Threads - Built Camera Found

2. Camera not attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not attached: I recently got my laptop fixed from a water spill on the keyboard but now I am unable to access my camera. When I launch the camera an error pops with the error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>. I have a camera on my laptop that is prebuilt and was working before the...
  3. Windows on my Microsoft Surface laptop no longer sees my in-built camera "no cameras attached"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows on my Microsoft Surface laptop no longer sees my in-built camera "no cameras attached": My Surface laptop has a built in camera. I have had no previous problems using it in Zoom etc but this evening the camera was not detected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-on-my-microsoft-surface-laptop-no-longer/3ee173fc-2b88-46d4-9f92-8173140b147f
  4. No camera is attach.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No camera is attach.: When i open my camera, it said no camera is attached. I tried uninstall driver in device manager. however, when i want to install it back, it is no longer in the device manager. I already tried show hidden device in device manager, but still nothing came out. Same thing...
  5. HP X360 Built-in Camera Can't Be Found

HP X360 Built-in Camera Can't Be Found: error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> Can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-x360-built-in-camera-cant-be-found/afc13200-4f8a-48a0-937c-888fa065f296
  6. Built in camera as well as outside/additional attachement not working.

Built in camera as well as outside/additional attachement not working.: My built in camera not working. Probably Anti Virus blocked it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/built-in-camera-as-well-as-outsideadditional/ef61b56e-08e0-42cb-8fa3-be3bc7c08d48
  7. NO CAMERAS ARE ATTACHED

NO CAMERAS ARE ATTACHED: Hello, I am having a problem with my Dell Inspiron 15 camera and microphone, been doing some troubleshooting but still can't fix it. I also tried using it for video call on Chrome and it's not working, the other person can't hear me too. I hope you can help me because I...
  8. Built-in camera not attached

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Built-in camera not attached: I bought a 2nd hand Toshiba Satellite laptop, and its built-in camera is not working. If I run the Windows 10's Camera app, it comes up with an error message:- "0xA00F4244<No CamerasAreAttached>" What should I do now?...
  9. windows 10 saying no cameras are attached

windows 10 saying no cameras are attached: when i opened my camera it says this, please what can do? i've updated the camera still it's not working, i did not see my imaging device or camera in device manager also. [ATTACH],...
  10. Windows 10 Camera - <no cameras attached>; Camera not found

Windows 10 Camera - <no cameras attached>; Camera not found: Well...I have no idea what happened here but I have no camera, no access, no nothing! I have tried every link from Windows, Microsoft and HP and downloaded and shut down, restarted etc. I have tried everything I can and given access to everything I can. Still nothing. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. oxaoof4244 no cameras are attached

2. oxaoof4244nocamerasareattached

3. windows 10 no camera is attached

4. camera not attached windows 10,
  5. no cameras are attached 0xa00f4244,
  6. windows 10 no cameras are attached,
  7. oxaoof4244<nocamerasareattached>,
  8. windows 10 built in camera not found,
  9. 0x00f422NocamerasAreAttached,
  10. oxaoof4244 nocamerasareattached,
  11. OxAOOF4244<NoCameraAreAttached>,