Windows 10: windows 10 built in mail

Discus and support windows 10 built in mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have windows 10 built in mail ,but when I try to use the send to menu I get this message. 69167 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by bluzeboy, Nov 6, 2016.

1. bluzeboy Win User

windows 10 built in mail

I have windows 10 built in mail ,but when I try to use the send to menu I get this message.

:)

bluzeboy, Nov 6, 2016
  2. Dr. Musou Win User

Can I import emails to Windows 10 Built-In Mail App from Windows Live Mail?

Hello,

I have been using Windows Live Mail and have so much information in the Storage Folders which I need to keep and often refer to.

If I start using Windows 10 Built-In Mail App instead, I would like to export emails, the whole storage folders if possible, from Windows Live Mail to the Built-In Mail App.

Please let me know if and how I can do that.

Original title: Can I export emails to Windows 10 Built-In Mail App from Windows Live Mail?

Dr. Musou, Nov 6, 2016
  3. WINDOWS 10 upgrade - What happens to WINDOWS LIVE MAIL configured on my existing Windows 7?

Windows Live Mail will be preserved, Windows 10 does include a built in Mail app though.

Andre Da Costa, Nov 6, 2016
  4. dencal Win User

windows 10 built in mail

Windows mail is only a carrier, you need to click on one of your synced e-mail addresses before you click on "New Mail"
    Also in Settings, Manage Accounts, click on Change e-mail Sync settings for each synced address.....make sure sync is turned on.

dencal, Nov 6, 2016
  5. bluzeboy Win User
    i did that i get the same message

bluzeboy, Nov 7, 2016
  6. dencal Win User
    Try clicking on each account as shown.

dencal, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 built in mail

1. windows 10 built in mail - Similar Threads - built mail

2. Bug with built-in Mail app in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug with built-in Mail app in Windows 11: This just never goes away.It was like this on Windows 10 and continues to be a bug on Windows 11 as well.After a few days, it just goes away by itself. But after a couple of days, it starts doing it again.When there's literally 0 mail, nothing in inbox, sent, draft, trash or...
  3. Bug with built-in Mail app in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug with built-in Mail app in Windows 11: This just never goes away.It was like this on Windows 10 and continues to be a bug on Windows 11 as well.After a few days, it just goes away by itself. But after a couple of days, it starts doing it again.When there's literally 0 mail, nothing in inbox, sent, draft, trash or...
  4. I'm using Windows 10 Mail built into Windows NOT USING OUTLOOK where is the archive folder???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm using Windows 10 Mail built into Windows NOT USING OUTLOOK where is the archive folder???: 1. I'm using Windows 10 Mail built into Windows 10 NOT USING OUTLOOK where is the archive folder??? I tried this before creating a folder. 2. Then I created a folder under an email account using Windows 10 Mail. I moved 20 emails to the folder I created. When I open the...
  5. I'm using Windows 10 Mail built into Windows NOT USING OUTLOOK where is the archive folder???

I'm using Windows 10 Mail built into Windows NOT USING OUTLOOK where is the archive folder???: 1. I'm using Windows 10 Mail built into Windows 10 NOT USING OUTLOOK where is the archive folder??? I tried this before creating a folder. 2. Then I created a folder under an email account using Windows 10 Mail. I moved 20 emails to the folder I created. When I open the...
  6. How do I backup my emails from Windows 10 built in Live Mail

in Browsers and Email
    How do I backup my emails from Windows 10 built in Live Mail: I've been using Windows 10 Home edition Version 2004 Live mail program. I have 2 Outlook accounts linked to it. Can I backup the emails from these "Outlook.live.com" accounts at all? If so, can I do it from Win10 Live Mail, or from the actual Outlook mail account? Thanks in...
  7. How do I backup my emails from Windows 10 built in Live Mail

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I backup my emails from Windows 10 built in Live Mail: I've been using Windows 10 Home edition Version 2004 Live mail program. I have 2 Outlook accounts linked to it. Can I backup the emails from these "Outlook.live.com" accounts at all? If so, can I do it from Win10 Live Mail, or from the actual Outlook mail account? Thanks in...
  8. I don't want to use Microsoft Outlook. How do I change to default built in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't want to use Microsoft Outlook. How do I change to default built in Windows Mail: Hello, My default mail program is set to the Built in Windows Mail. Just like te MailTo url. But when i´m in a document and want to mail from there it opens Microsoft Outlook and offcourse fails because I Dont use it!. So how am i getting this changed that wheni´m in a...
  9. Email client built into Windows10 will not accept AOL mail password

Email client built into Windows10 will not accept AOL mail password: This link lists the problem I'm having, but I still cannot fix it. Why would their email client work for one aol account and not a different aol account? That doesn't make any sense. It says something about it being out of date?????...
  10. Windows 10’s built-in Mail app triggers major issues for Gmail users

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s built-in Mail app triggers major issues for Gmail users: Windows 10 comes with a built-in Mail client with touch support and minimalist, flat design. The Mail app for Windows 10 includes all the essential features to manage your Outlook, Yahoo and Gmail email accounts, but a recent update for the app is reportedly causing major...