Windows 10: windows 10 built in mail

Discus and support windows 10 built in mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have windows 10 built in mail ,but when I try to use the send to menu I get this message. 69167 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by bluzeboy, Nov 6, 2016.

1. bluzeboy Win User

windows 10 built in mail

I have windows 10 built in mail ,but when I try to use the send to menu I get this message.

:)

bluzeboy, Nov 6, 2016
  2. Dr. Musou Win User

Can I import emails to Windows 10 Built-In Mail App from Windows Live Mail?

Hello,

I have been using Windows Live Mail and have so much information in the Storage Folders which I need to keep and often refer to.

If I start using Windows 10 Built-In Mail App instead, I would like to export emails, the whole storage folders if possible, from Windows Live Mail to the Built-In Mail App.

Please let me know if and how I can do that.

Original title: Can I export emails to Windows 10 Built-In Mail App from Windows Live Mail?

Dr. Musou, Nov 6, 2016
  3. WINDOWS 10 upgrade - What happens to WINDOWS LIVE MAIL configured on my existing Windows 7?

Windows Live Mail will be preserved, Windows 10 does include a built in Mail app though.

Andre Da Costa, Nov 6, 2016
  4. dencal Win User

windows 10 built in mail

Windows mail is only a carrier, you need to click on one of your synced e-mail addresses before you click on "New Mail"
    Also in Settings, Manage Accounts, click on Change e-mail Sync settings for each synced address.....make sure sync is turned on.

dencal, Nov 6, 2016
  5. bluzeboy Win User
    i did that i get the same message

bluzeboy, Nov 7, 2016
  6. dencal Win User
    Try clicking on each account as shown.

dencal, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 built in mail

1. windows 10 built in mail - Similar Threads - built mail

2. Do pre-built desktop PC's have built in Wi-Fi?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Do pre-built desktop PC's have built in Wi-Fi?: I have run into some confusion. I thought it was a given that all new pre-built desktop and laptop PC's would have built in Wi-Fi. However, after during some research online, some sources said some PC's come with built in Wi-Fi and some don't. So let's say I went on Amazon...
  3. Son built his PC with W10, he wants to replace it with new home built PC. Can he transfer...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Son built his PC with W10, he wants to replace it with new home built PC. Can he transfer...: He'd like to use the same license he bought for his original PC 2 years ago, he has the product key. Can he simply unregister W10 from his old comptuer and then reuse that same product key? If it doesn't work, can I re-register his old one?...
  4. [SOLVED] Why cant i send emails with the built in mail app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [SOLVED] Why cant i send emails with the built in mail app?: Whenever i try to send it just gives me a send fail email from Windows. pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solved-why-cant-i-send-emails-with-the-built-in/13542251-f6a8-4757-8c1d-95eaef26b938
  5. Microsoft 10 built-in mail app.

Microsoft 10 built-in mail app.: I can't create a new folder in Microsoft 10 built-in mail app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/microsoft-10-built-in-mail-app/ecb93451-0c6c-4136-8e33-89c48dc71cd1
  6. Logging out Windows built-it Mail App?

in Browsers and Email
    Logging out Windows built-it Mail App?: Is there a way to sign out the Mail app? I did turn the Sync off, but I was wondering if there's a way to completely sign out, or even remove this app? 38894
  7. Built in Win10 mail client - Blocking

in Browsers and Email
    Built in Win10 mail client - Blocking: Hi, I have just swapped over to the built in win 10 email program. Cannot find a way to block unwanted emails. Looked in settings but found nothing obvious, can right click and move to Junk, but this does not block it. Advice appreciated Thanks Bob 58481
  8. Where does the built in Windows 10 Mail App reside.

in Browsers and Email
    Where does the built in Windows 10 Mail App reside.: I am trying to do this. When I click on a mailto:joseph21@email.com it will open the link of the mail app in firefox, IE, Chrome, etc. Where is the app located. I did a search for mail but did not show any that is the built in mail app. Is there a way to export all the...
  9. How to disable typing animation on built-in Mail app?

in Browsers and Email
    How to disable typing animation on built-in Mail app?: I found this article on how to disable it, but it only seems to apply to Micosoft Office. Turn Off Office 2013s Distracting Typing Animation I find this typing animation in the Mail app to be extremely distracting! I can't type correctly with it because of how...
  10. Mail Can't be Opened using the Built-in Administration Account

Mail Can't be Opened using the Built-in Administration Account: I can't use any of the panes (calendar, weather, store, etc.) on Windows 10. I receive a message "this app can't open. Mail can't be opened using the built in administration account. How to resolve this issue quickly and reliably? 32598