Windows 10: Windows 10 .BUP

Discus and support Windows 10 .BUP in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I play a video with the .BUP extension. Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LarryFiehn, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Windows 10 .BUP

How can I play a video with the .BUP extension. Thank you.

:)

LarryFiehn, Feb 13, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 13, 2019
  3. .BUP files, How do I open them?

Google will know when you ask it like so:

how to open .bup files

Frederik Long, Feb 13, 2019
  4. JohnHeger Win User

Windows 10 .BUP

Windows 10 and not being able to open a .BUP File

Hi,

I am unable to play a DVD that is a .BUP file. I downloaded Windows 10 a few days ago. Is there something that I need to do with this new version of Windows in order to play these .BUP files?

thanks,

John

JohnHeger, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 .BUP

1. Windows 10 .BUP - Similar Threads - BUP

2. My Seatgate BUP Slim shows up in Disk management but wont work or show up in File explorer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Seatgate BUP Slim shows up in Disk management but wont work or show up in File explorer: So I have been searching around for a while on how to fix this. I've come down to asking for help now because it seems I have a peculiar situation. Im not sure if my drive is completely done for or not. But if it isnt I would like to now how to fix it it. Iv tried different...
  3. My Seatgate BUP Slim shows up in Disk management but wont work or show up in File explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Seatgate BUP Slim shows up in Disk management but wont work or show up in File explorer: So I have been searching around for a while on how to fix this. I've come down to asking for help now because it seems I have a peculiar situation. Im not sure if my drive is completely done for or not. But if it isnt I would like to now how to fix it it. Iv tried different...
  4. My Seatgate BUP Slim shows up in Disk management but wont work or show up in File explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i have bup,ifo,vob files, which codec program from microsoft should i install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have bup,ifo,vob files, which codec program from microsoft should i install?: i have bup,ifo,vob files, which codec program from microsoft should i install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-bupifovob-files-which-codec-program-from/5606b3ff-7b58-4bb8-b581-6f8614128da9
  6. i have bup,ifo,vob files, which codec program from microsoft should i install?

i have bup,ifo,vob files, which codec program from microsoft should i install?: i have bup,ifo,vob files, which codec program from microsoft should i install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-bupifovob-files-which-codec-program-from/5606b3ff-7b58-4bb8-b581-6f8614128da9
  7. Windows10 Pro 2004 or Home does not Recognize Seagate 1TB BUP Slim HDD NTFS but Ubuntu...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows10 Pro 2004 or Home does not Recognize Seagate 1TB BUP Slim HDD NTFS but Ubuntu...: HI I have Music and videos copied on a Seagate from both Ubuntu and previously on Win7. I have not been able to used it on any of WIN10 PC and laptop but its been working fine on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS and earlier versions laptop. To get around I use the Ubuntu laptop to share...
  8. backups usb seagate bup slim disk drive

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    backups usb seagate bup slim disk drive: What backups can I use to create an image on the Seagate bup slim disk drive. Computer is windows pro 64 bit UEFI. I think my problem is that the slim drive works only with mbr. Thanks for any help. 160854
  9. backups usb seagate bup slim disk drive

backups usb seagate bup slim disk drive: What backups can I use to create an image on the Seagate bup slim disk drive. Computer is windows pro 64 bit UEFI. I think my problem is that the slim drive works only with mbr. Thanks for any help. 160854
  10. can't open bup files

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can't open bup files: can't open bup files help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-bup-files/305a29dc-0f6d-49a7-88aa-41cb0077c5ff"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. .bup file player windows 10

2. play .bup windows 10

3. .bup player windows 10

4. .bup windows 10,
  5. play bup on windows 10