Windows 10: windows 10 business

Discus and support windows 10 business in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; dear sir greetingsWe are a company working in the field of software and we would like to get 10-15 original copies of Windows. Please send an offer by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by mohamed ibrahim_2022, Sep 14, 2021.

1. windows 10 business

dear sir greetingsWe are a company working in the field of software and we would like to get 10-15 original copies of Windows. Please send an offer by mail to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** sincerest appreciationeng mohamed ibrahim CO Lun development

:)

mohamed ibrahim_2022, Sep 14, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 14, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 14, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

windows 10 business

Delta6326, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 business

1. windows 10 business - Similar Threads - business

2. Windows 10 Home for small business

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home for small business: Can I use windows 10 Home version for commercial use. Windows 10 Home version futures are enough for my business. Is it legal to use Windows 10 Home for commercial use in India?...
  3. Eligibility of Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business DF77X4D43RKT

Eligibility of Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business DF77X4D43RKT: Hi, Questions from HK region.Who is eligible for this sku? Any requirement needs to meet? Any limitation ?Great Thanks,Jen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eligibility-of-windows-10-home-to-pro-upgrade-for/ca4e37c7-d633-4392-9268-823087ca3026
  4. Can a business use Windows 10 Pro Education

Can a business use Windows 10 Pro Education: Hi,We want to buy a new laptops for business, but OS is Windows 10 Pro Education.Can we use it for commercial purposes? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-a-business-use-windows-10-pro-education/7d943f3b-ea94-4922-b10b-026dd34f8163
  5. Some of these settings are hidden[...] Computer not Connected to School or Business Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Some of these settings are hidden[...] Computer not Connected to School or Business Account: I have tried a lot of the methods I've seen shared in the forums to try and remedy this problem. I used to use fingerprint sign-in as my primary means of logging into my computer. Currently I am not able to set that up, and my computer seems to have some kind of error when it...
  6. The system is busy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The system is busy: I play game and server connecting and then awake "The system is busy!". What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-system-is-busy/dc7e5f0a-2a92-4b6b-ad7a-3d158444942a
  7. I am planning to start a small service business in my locality to help people with tech. I...

I am planning to start a small service business in my locality to help people with tech. I...: I want to keep it short and to the point1. Is charging for Windows installations for someone else illegal Not the activation part? Because it uses my effort and my resources Home internet and electricity?2. I am strictly against piracy and activation through unfair means. But...
  8. Severe image tearing with LifeCam Cinema for Business

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Severe image tearing with LifeCam Cinema for Business: Hello, I recently purchased the Microsoft LifeCam for Business 6CH-00001. When using it, the image has severe tearing and flickering. This occurs on multiple computers I have tried 3, and multiple apps, including Zoom, Discord, and the Windows Camera app. Two of the computers...
  9. every other business day recurring meeting in outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    every other business day recurring meeting in outlook: I need to set up a meeting in outlook that occurs every other business day.So I need to meet with Group A on M-W-F during week 1 & T-Th during week 2 and then group B on T-Th in week 1 and M-W-F for week 2. This pattern need to repeat....
  10. Free/home antivirus vs business antivirus new version update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Free/home antivirus vs business antivirus new version update: Please I would like to know does free/home antivirus gets couple new version updates every year? Please I would like to know does business antivirus gets new version update once year? 183245