Windows 10: Windows 10, but looks, and is set up like windows 7

Discus and support Windows 10, but looks, and is set up like windows 7 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My friend took her computer to someone, that was able to make her Windows 10, have the start up, and control panel look like Windows 7, does anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by shannoncushman, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Windows 10, but looks, and is set up like windows 7

My friend took her computer to someone, that was able to make her Windows 10, have the start up, and control panel look like Windows 7, does anyone know how he did that, so I could also. I really hate the way Windows 10 works.

:)

shannoncushman, Jun 17, 2020

2. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Windows 10, but looks, and is set up like windows 7

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10, but looks, and is set up like windows 7

1. Windows 10, but looks, and is set up like windows 7 - Similar Threads - looks set

2. In Taskbar settings I cant change the look of the search bar it is only showing if I can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Taskbar settings I cant change the look of the search bar it is only showing if I can...: When booting up my PC today I saw that my search box is now a bar so I tried to change it but it is only showing off or on how do I fix this?...
  3. In Taskbar settings I cant change the look of the search bar it is only showing if I can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Taskbar settings I cant change the look of the search bar it is only showing if I can...: When booting up my PC today I saw that my search box is now a bar so I tried to change it but it is only showing off or on how do I fix this?...
  4. KB5036450 update has changed the taskbar to be the same as the look as the desktop setting....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5036450 update has changed the taskbar to be the same as the look as the desktop setting....: KB5036450 update has changed the taskbar to be the same as the look as the desktop setting. there is no way to change the taskbar to a solid color anymore You had your desktop and your taskbar had a solid color so you could see your app icons and the time and date. Now you...
  5. KB5036450 update has changed the taskbar to be the same as the look as the desktop setting....

KB5036450 update has changed the taskbar to be the same as the look as the desktop setting....: KB5036450 update has changed the taskbar to be the same as the look as the desktop setting. there is no way to change the taskbar to a solid color anymore You had your desktop and your taskbar had a solid color so you could see your app icons and the time and date. Now you...
  6. I'm on Minecraft mobile and I look at my site to change my online safety settings but I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm on Minecraft mobile and I look at my site to change my online safety settings but I...: I can't change my Minecraft online safety settings to play online https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-on-minecraft-mobile-and-i-look-at-my-site-to/9dc00361-c344-411b-ba07-eaa2a9202f31
  7. I'm on Minecraft mobile and I look at my site to change my online safety settings but I...

I'm on Minecraft mobile and I look at my site to change my online safety settings but I...: I can't change my Minecraft online safety settings to play online https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-on-minecraft-mobile-and-i-look-at-my-site-to/9dc00361-c344-411b-ba07-eaa2a9202f31
  8. I'm on Minecraft mobile and I look at my site to change my online safety settings but I...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Error : Fingerprint looks too similar to the one that is already set up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error : Fingerprint looks too similar to the one that is already set up: Hello , I have resetted my fingerprint in my Dell vostro 3510 but when I am trying to set up the finger print again, I am getting the error which says "this looks too similar to the one that is already registered.try with different finger".This is something really annoying I...
  10. Error : Fingerprint looks too similar to the one that is already set up

Error : Fingerprint looks too similar to the one that is already set up: Hello , I have resetted my fingerprint in my Dell vostro 3510 but when I am trying to set up the finger print again, I am getting the error which says "this looks too similar to the one that is already registered.try with different finger".This is something really annoying I...