Windows 10: Windows 10 Button change!

Discus and support Windows 10 Button change! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I search for a Theme where i can change for all Programms (inkluding Chrome...) the 3 Buttons on the top right corner. The minimize button,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jonaskroedel, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Button change!

Windows 10 Button change! bs9W2g-p1dyWDQEINaQlAgE7Jl9L7A6zZ3VFfGXE7II.jpg

I search for a Theme where i can change for all Programms (inkluding Chrome...) the 3 Buttons on the top right corner. The minimize button, the Large button and the Close Button. they should be 3 dots like in macos but not left. so where do i find a theme like this? i know how to apply themes but they are only for the explorer...

I mean this...

submitted by /u/jonaskroedel
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jonaskroedel, Dec 21, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 21, 2020
  3. Finners Win User
    [Solved] Windows 10 and the shutdown button

Asrock the settings to change fast start up are not in the drop down menus,

On the power options>change what buttons do page.

Click the change settings currently not available at the top of the screen

Turn On or Off Fast Startup in Windows 10

Finners, Dec 21, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Button change!

My Start Button is present, but has changed color.

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern that start button and apps color changed also you are unable to access Windows Defender.

This issue might be due to corrupted or missing System files.

I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check.

Method 1: Run the SFC.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Also, I suggest you to check for the Windows updates and see if you are able to access Windows Defender.

Steps:

• Press Windows key and type Windows update.
    • select check for updates and install all the pending updates.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Button change!

1. Windows 10 Button change! - Similar Threads - Button change

2. When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in...: When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in windows 10, but it's just working when i press keys from laptop...
  3. When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in...: When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in windows 10, but it's just working when i press keys from laptop...
  4. When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there a way to change Dialog Box Button sizes?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to change Dialog Box Button sizes?: I would like to change the dialog box button sizes using Registry Editor in Windows without changing the Display Size. I tried searching around the internet, but I could not find any documentation like that. I would like if someone gave me at least something that matches my...
  6. Is there a way to change Dialog Box Button sizes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to change Dialog Box Button sizes?: I would like to change the dialog box button sizes using Registry Editor in Windows without changing the Display Size. I tried searching around the internet, but I could not find any documentation like that. I would like if someone gave me at least something that matches my...
  7. Is there a way to change Dialog Box Button sizes?

8. Windows 10 start button changes to a blue circle with 4 white squares and minimal functions...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 start button changes to a blue circle with 4 white squares and minimal functions...: Hi, My windows 10 start button and for all users changes to a blue circle with 4 white squares and minimal functions on startup see image. Selecting 'Exit' returns the start button to normal with normal functionality. I’ve tried uninstalling recently installed programs and...
  9. changing the function of the printscreen button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    changing the function of the printscreen button: Hi,On my laptop, if I press the Print Screen button, it opens the Snipping Tool, but on my Logitech Bluetooth keyboard, if I press the Print Screen button, it directly opens the window in which I can draw the area I want to select. It then also directly copies the image into...
  10. changing the function of the printscreen button

changing the function of the printscreen button: Hi,On my laptop, if I press the Print Screen button, it opens the Snipping Tool, but on my Logitech Bluetooth keyboard, if I press the Print Screen button, it directly opens the window in which I can draw the area I want to select. It then also directly copies the image into...