Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 BUTTON NOT WORKING

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 BUTTON NOT WORKING in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. I have just posted a "help" because my windows 10 button is not working. I am 72 and computer illiterate so really need help. I followed first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HilaryRose, Nov 11, 2018.

1. WINDOWS 10 BUTTON NOT WORKING

Hi. I have just posted a "help" because my windows 10 button is not working. I am 72 and computer illiterate so really need help. I followed first "help" solution and did manage to get to the blue screen. however, when I entered sfc/scannow I get the following in red.

is not recognised as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file or operable program.

I do not understand this. Please can someone help, but in simple language.

:)

HilaryRose, Nov 11, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 11, 2018
  4. WINDOWS 10 BUTTON NOT WORKING

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 BUTTON NOT WORKING

1. WINDOWS 10 BUTTON NOT WORKING - Similar Threads - BUTTON WORKING

2. Login Doesn't work on windows 11 only sign in button shows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login Doesn't work on windows 11 only sign in button shows: As you've seen the title login isn't working I am only getting a sign in button which to isn't working after pressing on it it keeps giving the same page. Not even password box is appearing.I have also tried logging in safe mode but still it stopped at sign in welcome page....
  3. Login Doesn't work on windows 11 only sign in button shows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login Doesn't work on windows 11 only sign in button shows: As you've seen the title login isn't working I am only getting a sign in button which to isn't working after pressing on it it keeps giving the same page. Not even password box is appearing.I have also tried logging in safe mode but still it stopped at sign in welcome page....
  4. My pc is not working, I was trying to open it but the buttons aren't working now I want to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is not working, I was trying to open it but the buttons aren't working now I want to...: What may be the cause? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-not-working-i-was-trying-to-open-it-but/7e1cb1ed-97f7-4915-82fa-6f9a2ce87721
  5. My pc is not working, I was trying to open it but the buttons aren't working now I want to...

My pc is not working, I was trying to open it but the buttons aren't working now I want to...: What may be the cause? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-not-working-i-was-trying-to-open-it-but/7e1cb1ed-97f7-4915-82fa-6f9a2ce87721
  6. My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load: Yo my pc wont shut down I tried through windows and even the button on the case but it wont work Settings doesnt load And i had a black screen Now home button doesnt work, task bar wont show up, and wallpaper is just black I have 2 lights on my case next to the power button...
  7. My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load

My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load: Yo my pc wont shut down I tried through windows and even the button on the case but it wont work Settings doesnt load And i had a black screen Now home button doesnt work, task bar wont show up, and wallpaper is just black I have 2 lights on my case next to the power button...
  8. Airplane Mode is on and button is gray. Clicking on button does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airplane Mode is on and button is gray. Clicking on button does not work: My laptop has Windows 10. I have Microsoft 365 installed. I have no internet connection. The laptop shows that it is on Airplane Mode which I did not set. The button is gray and does not react when I click on it to turn off airplane mode. HELP...
  9. Airplane Mode is on and button is gray. Clicking on button does not work

Airplane Mode is on and button is gray. Clicking on button does not work: My laptop has Windows 10. I have Microsoft 365 installed. I have no internet connection. The laptop shows that it is on Airplane Mode which I did not set. The button is gray and does not react when I click on it to turn off airplane mode. HELP...
  10. Airplane Mode is on and button is gray. Clicking on button does not work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing