Windows 10: Windows 10 button question

Discus and support Windows 10 button question in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I know a lot of people have issues with their windows button not working. I actually was wondering if there was a way to make my windows button NOT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Metal_Switch, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Windows 10 button question

I know a lot of people have issues with their windows button not working. I actually was wondering if there was a way to make my windows button NOT work. I constantly accidently press it and I need to get things done.

:)

Metal_Switch, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 button question

Delta6326, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 button question

1. Windows 10 button question - Similar Threads - button question

2. Please address her Paste Button in Win11 question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please address her Paste Button in Win11 question: Problem with MS Paint in Windows 11Bethenia Dixon Created October 5, 2023 by Damian PuticaPaste icon at the top left corner suddenly vanished and I can't paste any image in MS Paint regardless of image file type. I tried to repair the app via Settings but it didn't work....
  3. Please address her Paste Button in Win11 question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please address her Paste Button in Win11 question: Problem with MS Paint in Windows 11Bethenia Dixon Created October 5, 2023 by Damian PuticaPaste icon at the top left corner suddenly vanished and I can't paste any image in MS Paint regardless of image file type. I tried to repair the app via Settings but it didn't work....
  4. Getting /e and ?E with my forward slash and question mark button.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting /e and ?E with my forward slash and question mark button.: shift + ? gets me ?Eforward slash gets me /etyping , gets me ,qn gets me nslanguage settings/shift + ctrl isn't helping and it's driving me insane....
  5. Getting /e and ?E with my forward slash and question mark button.

Getting /e and ?E with my forward slash and question mark button.: shift + ? gets me ?Eforward slash gets me /etyping , gets me ,qn gets me nslanguage settings/shift + ctrl isn't helping and it's driving me insane....
  6. My question mark button only selects text.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My question mark button only selects text.: My keyboard is a GK61 and I've had it a while and all worked well, only today I've found that when I try and type a question mark instead of typing one it selects my whole text box. The slach and shift key both work normally any idea why this could be....
  7. Public Request to make the "Ask a Question" button microscopically small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Public Request to make the "Ask a Question" button microscopically small: Normally in online forums, the designers make the content buttons that you use to ask a question with saturated colors and large fonts. But on this forum, they use a link, and it's almost impossible to Ask a Question here.I like that.Can i get a poll going so we can request...
  8. Public Request to make the "Ask a Question" button microscopically small

Public Request to make the "Ask a Question" button microscopically small: Normally in online forums, the designers make the content buttons that you use to ask a question with saturated colors and large fonts. But on this forum, they use a link, and it's almost impossible to Ask a Question here.I like that.Can i get a poll going so we can request...
  9. Public Request to make the "Ask a Question" button microscopically small

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Language Keyboard question and a keyboard button

Language Keyboard question and a keyboard button: Hi, I am trying to remove QAB Unknown locale qab-latn French keyboard language. Don't even know how it got here. My main languages installed are English US and Russian. Please help. Very annoying! And thank you! Also, my letter D on keyboard doesn't work too. I tried to check...