Windows 10: Windows 10 Buzzing/Crackling on Audio

Discus and support Windows 10 Buzzing/Crackling on Audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Buzzing/Crackling when playing Audio, Running windows 10 system with Realtek Audio Driver. Problem has been occuring for several months always have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HunterGJ, Jun 23, 2020.

1. HunterGJ Win User

Windows 10 Buzzing/Crackling on Audio

Buzzing/Crackling when playing Audio, Running windows 10 system with Realtek Audio Driver. Problem has been occuring for several months always have latest windows 10 updates and realtek audio driver.

Uninstalling and reinstalling has worked for a few weeks before it stopped working and i resorted to soft reseting my Asus X560 to solve the issue and it would work for a couple of days before i have to soft reset again. Have done everything i could from Reinstalling audio driver to disabling sound enhancements and etc. Could there be something wrong with my laptop that needs replacing or is there another way to resolve my problem? Im being driven insane by the constant crackling and buzzing. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

:)

HunterGJ, Jun 23, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

New Buzzing Crackling Sound

Hi Holly,

Corrupted system files or outdated drivers may be one of the possible causes why hearing buzzing crackling sound. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to know the build and version of Windows your Windows 10. Have you made any recent changes prior to this
    issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot sound problem.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Realtek HD Audio buzzing

Hi,

To properly address this issue, we would like to get more details about the buzzing sound on your computer.

• Does it still buzz even if you put it in low volume?
    • Were there any changes made prior to this issue?

Let's run the audio troubleshooter to help us find and fix the issue. Follow the steps provided in

Fix sound problems

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Buzzing/Crackling on Audio

Audio Crackling

Recently, I've noticed that the audio with my speakers and headphones is "crackling". It doesn't seem to matter what the volume is set at, nor what program I'm running. If I'm playing a game, the audio crackles. If I'm listening to music, the audio crackles.
    I've tried downloading/updating my audio drivers, but nothing seems to help.

JordanBanfield, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Buzzing/Crackling on Audio

1. Windows 10 Buzzing/Crackling on Audio - Similar Threads - Buzzing Crackling Audio

2. Audio buzzing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio buzzing: Okay, for the past few days I have been dealing with audio buzzing when I'm trying to listen to music or watch a movie. I have tried everything in regard to fixing the issue.I have tried to update the drive, disabled audio enhancements, wasted money with Restoro, removed a...
  3. audio crackling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio crackling: i have my headphones plugged in through my xbox controller so i can use the microphone aswell. all i hear is crackling after roughly 10 seconds of plugging them in. also when ever i change a setting they go back to normall then start crackling. any fixes?...
  4. Audio crackling in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio crackling in windows: I have been having this problem for four months now since doing a reinstall of windows through a USB.The USB was just purchased from best buy and had a fresh install of windows installed on a computer with no problems.After reinstalling windows to get rid of a stuttering...
  5. Audio crackling in windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio crackling in windows: I have been having this problem for four months now since doing a reinstall of windows through a USB.The USB was just purchased from best buy and had a fresh install of windows installed on a computer with no problems.After reinstalling windows to get rid of a stuttering...
  6. Audio crackling in windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Crackling audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crackling audio: A while back I began having crackling audio (mainly in browsers) and eventually I just deleted the audio driver I was using (Realtek). which fixed it for a day. then the crackling returned, but only in browsers. I can't seem to find any fixes that don't require me to leave my...
  8. Constant buzzing/crackling audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant buzzing/crackling audio: Since about a week ago (or two) I noticed that there's a constant buzzing/crackling noise when using my computer, as soon as windows 10 shows the login screen. I have tried several fixes, but none of them have helped so far. I DID notice that the noise becomes even more...
  9. Windows 10 audio crackling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 audio crackling: Hello I'm getting crackling in my PC during games and YouTube videos. since I got it back from the shop and it was installed with Windows 10 (previously Windows 7). The issue seems to be caused by certain pitches in tones in whatever it is that i'm doing. I tested the issue...
  10. Audio buzzing with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio buzzing with Windows 10: Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 there has been repeated buzzing on audio with any kind of playback, either on Youtube or with music CDs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/audio-buzzing-with-windows-10/ec5a3f58-45dc-426d-9c7a-512287132d2e