Windows 10: Windows 10 Buzzing Sound/Freezing Screen then continue to act normal

Discus and support Windows 10 Buzzing Sound/Freezing Screen then continue to act normal in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey everybody!Let me explain what is happening: I got my new computer like 3 weeks ago. I installed the drivers, provided by the manufacturer. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Anıl CanBirdal, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Buzzing Sound/Freezing Screen then continue to act normal

Hey everybody!Let me explain what is happening: I got my new computer like 3 weeks ago. I installed the drivers, provided by the manufacturer. After using my lap top for like 4-5 hours, when watching videos or playing games, the screen freezes while a buzzing sound goes on, screen becomes unresponsive, then after 5-6 seconds it becomes responsive and behaves normally. I can describe the buzzing sound as blue screen for sound problems.Normally i tried reinstalling drivers manufacturer provided, used windows update to install them and also device manager option. Still no dice. I just don't under

:)

Anıl CanBirdal, Jun 17, 2021
  2. Necro3 Win User

Windows 10 freezing with loud buzzing sound

i'm having a lot of problems on my Windows 10 machine and to be honest i'm giving up on it, it used to run games well but now it crashes with a loud buzzing sound even in games that it used to run flawlessly, any help will be appreciated since no one i know has wanted or cared to help me, i've tried updating drivers, windows memory check, updating motherboard drivers, checking drive health and none proved effective, even clean installs of windows won't help, what do i do?
    list of components:

Windows 10 Buzzing Sound/Freezing Screen then continue to act normal [​IMG]

Necro3, Jun 17, 2021
  3. Ingmar Win User
    Computer freezes with buzzing sound on freshly installed Win 10 2004.

Razer BlackWidow Ultimate is listed 3 times in Device Manager:

Driver details
    -------------------
    Keyboards:

Mice and other pointing devices:

Human Interface Devices (rzendpt.sys):

-------------------
    Is it normal that I can see it 3 times? Both drivers under Keyboards and Mice and other pointing devices seems to be delivered by Microsoft. The last one is delivered by Razer.

Razer's FAQ suggests that Razer devices should be listed under Human Interface Devices:

which makes me think that Windows could've installed those other drivers before I've installed Razer Synapse.

rzudd.sys is called "Razer Mouse Driver" for some reason:

I'm using Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro USB sound card for my audio device. On-Board audio is off in the bios atm.

I've installed both "Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro Software" (19th November 2019) which includes:

& "Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro Drivers" (14th September 2020) after Windows installation.

What is the best way to uninstall the Creative drivers? Is it enough to uninstall all of those Creative related things through Programs & Features?

Few days ago while uninstalling Nvidia drivers with DDU I saw that there is an option to uninstall Creative drivers as well. Is it safe to use?

Ingmar, Jun 17, 2021
  4. mohankum Win User

Windows 10 Buzzing Sound/Freezing Screen then continue to act normal

FREEZING AND BUZZING SOUND - WINDOWS 10

FREEZING AND BUZZING SOUND - WINDOWS 10 WHILE PLAYING AUDIO - VIDEO.
    HAVE TO DO HARD SWITCH OFF AND START AGAIN BUT THIS REPEATS AGAIN AFTER A GAP

mohankum, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Buzzing Sound/Freezing Screen then continue to act normal

1. Windows 10 Buzzing Sound/Freezing Screen then continue to act normal - Similar Threads - Buzzing Sound Freezing

2. Weird buzzing sounds, screen Freezing and bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird buzzing sounds, screen Freezing and bsod: HiI’m constantly getting BSOD, I have al Asus tuf dash F15 latptop from 2021. I have this laptop for 2 years and Its the first time this problem occurs. It always occurs When I’m watching videos. Every 20 minutes I get a bsod. And Its more frequent When the charching cable is...
  3. Weird buzzing sounds, screen Freezing and bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird buzzing sounds, screen Freezing and bsod: HiI’m constantly getting BSOD, I have al Asus tuf dash F15 latptop from 2021. I have this laptop for 2 years and Its the first time this problem occurs. It always occurs When I’m watching videos. Every 20 minutes I get a bsod. And Its more frequent When the charching cable is...
  4. Windows 10 freezing with loud buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 freezing with loud buzzing sound: i'm having a lot of problems on my Windows 10 machine and to be honest i'm giving up on it, it used to run games well but now it crashes with a loud buzzing sound even in games that it used to run flawlessly, any help will be appreciated since no one i know has wanted or...
  5. Freezes, crashes and buzzing sounds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Freezes, crashes and buzzing sounds: So um... So where do i begin... Ah yes, my specs Asus X540LJ Intel core-i3 5005u CPU 2,00gHz Nvidia Geforce 920m 4gb RAM I know this isn't techsupport but i didn't get enough help over there, I'm desperate. Can't remember when this first happened but it got often more and...
  6. FREEZING AND BUZZING SOUND - WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FREEZING AND BUZZING SOUND - WINDOWS 10: FREEZING AND BUZZING SOUND - WINDOWS 10 WHILE PLAYING AUDIO - VIDEO. HAVE TO DO HARD SWITCH OFF AND START AGAIN BUT THIS REPEATS AGAIN AFTER A GAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freezing-and-buzzing-sound-windows-10/ad46f643-fda7-42d0-9fbf-9d1ef920bc0e
  7. Windows Freezing With Buzzing Sound In Speakers

Windows Freezing With Buzzing Sound In Speakers: Hello, i have got a new pc and it keep s freezing with a buzzing sound that plays through my headset and its getting annoying to far i have checked Memory Is Enough Cpu Or Gpu isnt overheating 45C While playing intense games PSU Im still unsure if this is the problem My...
  8. Windows 10 screen freezes and buzzing

Windows 10 screen freezes and buzzing: Why cannot anybody fix my windows 10 from constantly freezing, followed by a loud buzzing? I have reset my computer mutiple times and followed every suggestion...
  9. Continuous audio buzzing but with sound!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Continuous audio buzzing but with sound!: So I just updated my Toshiba laptop from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and now I'm having audio problems. At first after I upgraded I had no sound. I fixed it by uninstalling and reinstalling my Realtek audio driver. Now thankfully I got my sound back, but now whenever I play...
  10. Screen freezing but sound continues

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen freezing but sound continues: Over the past week or so I'm getting occasional screen freezes - at first it was while gaming (World of Warcraft), but I'm finding the same thing can occur when I'm only using a web browser (Firefox), without WoW running at all. Today this happened while I was watching a...