Windows 10: Windows 10 c 20H1 b 18985 is not yet so good

Discus and support Windows 10 c 20H1 b 18985 is not yet so good in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 c 20H1 b 18985 is not yet so good. Many problems. Some installed applications and internal windows do not keep the default settings [eg... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EgidioCampos, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Windows 10 c 20H1 b 18985 is not yet so good

Windows 10 c 20H1 b 18985 is not yet so good. Many problems. Some installed applications and internal windows do not keep the default settings [eg size, screen position, etc.]. The black screen appears several times a day, sometimes two or three within an hour. It is still very unstable in audio and video. Your calculator still maintains the same defects as all versions of Windows 10. Please compare it, for example, with the Windows 7 Calculator and the excellent Windows 98 Calculator [the last two do not have the annoying retention fault of Shift key on the Windows 10 calculator]. Microsoft Office Professional 2016 [Basic + Project + Visio] shows instability in file saves.
    Microsoft, where is the competent human multi-team software review before its public release? The current feedback-insider-based model is not good and has caused progressive image damage to Redmond's Giant, Microsoft Company. Is that what you want? I do not think so. I invite you to improve. Review your business concepts and paradigms, change as needed and improve!

I wish you success in The Name of Jesus.

Egídio Campos, Prof.Dr.AEC..

:)

EgidioCampos, Sep 23, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 23, 2019
  3. trt740 Win User
    Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Sep 23, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 c 20H1 b 18985 is not yet so good

Delta6326, Sep 23, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 c 20H1 b 18985 is not yet so good

1. Windows 10 c 20H1 b 18985 is not yet so good - Similar Threads - 20H1 18985 yet

2. C:\--No Folder Yet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C:\--No Folder Yet: Hello, I have been trying to fix this problem for the past few days. I wanted to download minecraft, however when I tried, this thing showed up.c:\--No Folder Yet. I then contacted a microsoft agent, the service was great btw. They recommended I tried using a USB flash drive...
  3. C:\--No Folder Yet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C:\--No Folder Yet: Hello, I have been trying to fix this problem for the past few days. I wanted to download minecraft, however when I tried, this thing showed up.c:\--No Folder Yet. I then contacted a microsoft agent, the service was great btw. They recommended I tried using a USB flash drive...
  4. Windows 10 20H1

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 20H1: Windows 10 20H1 has no ESD or OEM. Now if I have to re-install again with the same Windows 10 20 H1 ,its start all over again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-20h1/53f6c4f9-f3d2-4191-b589-90d07a03466c
  5. Anyone got windows 10 20H1 update yet?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone got windows 10 20H1 update yet?: . submitted by /u/HiThereItsNobody [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/goit57/anyone_got_windows_10_20h1_update_yet/
  6. New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18985 (20H1) - Sept. 19

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18985 (20H1) - Sept. 19: Hello Windows Insiders, today we’re releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18985 (20H1) to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. IMPORTANT: As is normal with pre-release builds, these builds may contain bugs that might be painful for some. If you take this flight, you won’t...
  7. Now Windows 10 Has C, B, and D Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Now Windows 10 Has C, B, and D Updates: See this link --- https://www.howtogeek.com/398226/now-windows-10-has-c-b-and-d-updates.-what-is-microsoft-smoking/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/now-windows-10-has-c-b-and-d-updates/720fee74-c164-4b12-9afd-eb4234880d13
  8. So Far, So Good

in Windows 10 Support
    So Far, So Good: After installing Windows 10 onto my Dell 1545 it appears to run faster than Win-7 and while it will take some time to get used to MS Edge it appears to run faster as well. Learning curve is fair and not too steep. Happy so far. Hopefully I can install the ISO and new GF...
  9. Windows 10 upgrade good so far

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 upgrade good so far: Well I decided to post how my Windows 10 upgrade went because I felt like I was among the group that was left out from getting anywhere with the upgrade lol. First of all I was like many here who had Windows 10 reserved on this PC but never received the $Windows~BT folder or...
  10. So far so good Windows10

in Windows 10 Support
    So far so good Windows10: Installed Windows10 on two ASUS computers one running Win7pro the other 8.1,both installed Win10 without a problem. All files and installed programs were there after the instillation. Even my very old Paint Shop Pro 7 used on an XD computer again is working. But on the 8.1...