Windows 10: Windows 10 C drive is full for no reason

Discus and support Windows 10 C drive is full for no reason in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I used a program from a post a found earlier called FolderSize and it can't tell me where the why I dont have any space left. I've tried doing hot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by hiveminds, Nov 19, 2018.

1. hiveminds Win User

Windows 10 C drive is full for no reason

I used a program from a post a found earlier called FolderSize and it can't tell me where the why I dont have any space left.

I've tried doing hot fixes like Disc clean up and such, but nothing is helping.

Windows 10 C drive is full for no reason [​IMG]Badly cropped picture but I think you get the issue

:)

hiveminds, Nov 19, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Scrizz Win User
    Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 C drive is full for no reason - Similar Threads - drive full reason

2. C drive full for no reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C drive full for no reason: Ive had a issue with my C drive for a while it keeps getting smaller and smaller after every update and now i cant update anything on my C drive. I dont have alot of programms on C drive its nearly empty besides like 2-4 programms that i have installed. I tried cleanup and...
  3. C drive full for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive full for no reason: Ive had a issue with my C drive for a while it keeps getting smaller and smaller after every update and now i cant update anything on my C drive. I dont have alot of programms on C drive its nearly empty besides like 2-4 programms that i have installed. I tried cleanup and...
  4. Windows 11 C drive is full for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 C drive is full for no reason: Hi,I am using Windows 11 and I have a space of 397GB in the C drive, from few weeks I am getting a message saying that " my C drive is full" for no reason. I have even installed the TeamSize but still I couldn't find any solution. I have tried deleting the temp files and...
  5. Windows 11 C drive is full for no reason

Windows 11 C drive is full for no reason: Hi,I am using Windows 11 and I have a space of 397GB in the C drive, from few weeks I am getting a message saying that " my C drive is full" for no reason. I have even installed the TeamSize but still I couldn't find any solution. I have tried deleting the temp files and...
  6. Win11 c drive full for no reason

Win11 c drive full for no reason: Hi, im using win 11. my c drive keep full for no reason. i've been using win 11 for a month now.i've tried to clean up my disk and delete temp files. but it keep full eventhough theres no big files in it.pls help...
  7. Win11 c drive full for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 c drive full for no reason: Hi, im using win 11. my c drive keep full for no reason. i've been using win 11 for a month now.i've tried to clean up my disk and delete temp files. but it keep full eventhough theres no big files in it.pls help...
  8. C drive full for no reason

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    C drive full for no reason: I've seen the my c drive is almost completly full, but I know I haven't downloaded anything to it. When I go to storage settings, it says that the 74 GB (which Is what was free before) is now used by apps and features. I enter the screen and I see bearly 56 small apps...
  9. C Drive Getting Full for no reason

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C Drive Getting Full for no reason: My C drive keeps getting full. Only around 45 MB is free out of 228 GB. The biggest folder I have in there is Windows 10 with around 3 GB. There are no large hidden files. I check the Windows/Logs/CBS. It is only around 150 MB. I removed all downloads, temporary files,...
  10. C: drive is full for no reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    C: drive is full for no reason: I've been doing research for a little while now and still cant clear it up. I just got CCleaner to make sure there's no big files on my drive and I've followed all the steps on all sorts of YouTube videos. The only things I have on my drive are windows, spotify, steam, uplay...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. drive c full for no reason

2. windows 10 c drive full without reason

3. windows 10 telling me d drive is full