Windows 10: Windows 10 C drive is full for no reason

Discus and support Windows 10 C drive is full for no reason in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I used a program from a post a found earlier called FolderSize and it can't tell me where the why I dont have any space left. I've tried doing hot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by hiveminds, Nov 19, 2018.

1. hiveminds Win User

Windows 10 C drive is full for no reason

I used a program from a post a found earlier called FolderSize and it can't tell me where the why I dont have any space left.

I've tried doing hot fixes like Disc clean up and such, but nothing is helping.

Windows 10 C drive is full for no reason [​IMG]Badly cropped picture but I think you get the issue

:)

hiveminds, Nov 19, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Scrizz Win User
    Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 C drive is full for no reason - Similar Threads - drive full reason

2. C: drive is full for no reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    C: drive is full for no reason: I've been doing research for a little while now and still cant clear it up. I just got CCleaner to make sure there's no big files on my drive and I've followed all the steps on all sorts of YouTube videos. The only things I have on my drive are windows, spotify, steam, uplay...
  3. SSD Drive Full for unknown reason

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SSD Drive Full for unknown reason: I have a 240GB SSD C: which I have only installed MS Office to. Yesterday my C: was showing over 12GB of free storage and today it says that the drive is close to full. In that time I have browsed the internet nothing heavy and no downloading and used a few office...
  4. the C drive is full

the C drive is full: i'm still having a full C drive full how do a clean it the right way I tried every thing and nothing happens so I don't know what to do can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-c-drive-is-full/d13c1f4b-9169-4cc4-bdbf-1c848864735a"
  5. Windows 10 update and c. Drive full

Windows 10 update and c. Drive full: i have a fujitsu lifebook AH532. I have the windows 10 upgrade telling me my c drive full and one d drive that is empty. Can anyone advise me how to proceed please?...
  6. Windows C drive getting full automatically

Windows C drive getting full automatically: Hi all My C drive is getting full automatically. Almost 5 gb in 30 minutes..... when i restart again the c drive size will go back to normal and from there it starts decreasing again. Please give me a solution for this...
  7. Drive C automatic full problem in window 10

Drive C automatic full problem in window 10: Hello, My drive c is facing an automatic full problem in window 10 home single language 1903. After one or two days. Drive C showed that not fulling and normal drive storage. I am facing this problem frequently. How can i solve it? Regards, Win...
  8. C drive full, D drive empty

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    C drive full, D drive empty: My C drive has 103 GB while my D drive has 931 GB, meanwhile the C drive is where everything is installed and the D drive is basically empty (924 GB free). This doesn't make any sense. How do I get my C drive to have all the space that my D drive has?...
  9. C: Drive full

C: Drive full: The C: Drive on my computer is completely full and I am unable to install or move files to my D: Drive, all is immediately moves to the OS. If there was a way to change where installations occurred, or move files to the Data drive, I would certainly wish to be informed in a...
  10. C:\ Drive full

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    C:\ Drive full: How to clean up c:\ drive when it shows full.? I have deleted a whole bunch of files on that drive.. emptied recycle bin etc...restarted the computer....still it is showing c:\ drive full....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 c drive full without reason

2. windows 10 telling me d drive is full