Windows 10: windows 10 calc errors ridiculous

Discus and support windows 10 calc errors ridiculous in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; lmao 12 + 4 x 2 = 32 ???? https://prnt.sc/w6o9d5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Skyzin, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Skyzin Win User

windows 10 calc errors ridiculous

lmao
    12 + 4 x 2 = 32 ????
    https://prnt.sc/w6o9d5

:)

Skyzin, Dec 20, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 20, 2020
  3. vvv104 Win User
    Windows calc stopped working

Hello,

Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

Actually I don't know when calc has been broken. But no, I didn't do any significant changes since it worked.

Are you getting any error message?

No, just that empty window.

Which windows build have you installed on your computer?10.0.10586

I tried clean boot as you suggested, but calc still doesn't work.

sfc /scannow didn't find any find any integrity violations.

I addition to this I see that Photos app and some other metro apps don't work as well. And they all have "empty" icons in start menu.

Any other suggestions?

Thank you for your help!

vvv104, Dec 20, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

1. windows 10 calc errors ridiculous - Similar Threads - calc errors ridiculous

2. Windows Explorer is ridiculous

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer is ridiculous: Who can understand this mess of icons, many of them repeated, how in the world are you supposed to organize anything on this nightmare!What is the point to have Home and then you user folder and then Desktop, Documents Music, all the folders repeated like a million times...
  3. Windows Explorer is ridiculous

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer is ridiculous: Who can understand this mess of icons, many of them repeated, how in the world are you supposed to organize anything on this nightmare!What is the point to have Home and then you user folder and then Desktop, Documents Music, all the folders repeated like a million times...
  4. ONGOING RIDICULOUS ISSUES WITH WINDOWS 10

ONGOING RIDICULOUS ISSUES WITH WINDOWS 10: i have been all across the Internet and the Undernet with this Problem. it is a Problem which MANY of You are farmilliar with. Windows seems to be DELIBERATELY DESIGNED to SLOW DOWN and CRASH. i am running an old Dell from like 2018 and it ran fine with Windows 7....never a...
  5. ONGOING RIDICULOUS ISSUES WITH WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ONGOING RIDICULOUS ISSUES WITH WINDOWS 10: i have been all across the Internet and the Undernet with this Problem. it is a Problem which MANY of You are farmilliar with. Windows seems to be DELIBERATELY DESIGNED to SLOW DOWN and CRASH. i am running an old Dell from like 2018 and it ran fine with Windows 7....never a...
  6. ONGOING RIDICULOUS ISSUES WITH WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Absolute ridiculousness

Absolute ridiculousness: Hi! So, in the last month or two, my computer has been having extremely long periods of time on the 'Welcome' screen. I'm still using Windows 10, as my device was apparently 'not able to update' to 11.Anyways, the times on the 'Welcome' screen have consistently taken between...
  8. Calc Version 10.1903.21.0

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calc Version 10.1903.21.0: When I want to count percent, 95 x 4,5% . If I do it on mobile, I get 4,275. When I do it on my W10, i get 0,045. Very strange, Of course I can count 95 x 0,045 and get the correct value, but why put a percent button in basic if it doesnt work?...
  9. CANNOT UPDATE WINDOWS 10. CONSTANT ERRORS. This is ridiculous.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CANNOT UPDATE WINDOWS 10. CONSTANT ERRORS. This is ridiculous.: I've spent days with MS agents. None of which were able to resolve this issue. I'm running an ASUS beast of a tower with a terabyte of space and plenty of memory. What makes my case a little different is that I'm currently experiencing a java installation issue. My system is...
  10. Windows 10 Ridiculously Large

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Ridiculously Large: I upgraded to Windows 10 only to find that it ended up ridiculous large and in an awful resolution. I have Windows 10 on my laptop and it is not nearly as big. Here is a picture: [img] 18220