Windows 10: Windows 10 Calculator broken, crashes right as is opens.

Discus and support Windows 10 Calculator broken, crashes right as is opens. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Not sure when this happened or why but last week I went to use the calculator and it crashed on launch. I've gone through a few guides and nothing... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Tanquen1, May 15, 2021.

1. Tanquen1 Win User

Windows 10 Calculator broken, crashes right as is opens.

Not sure when this happened or why but last week I went to use the calculator and it crashed on launch. I've gone through a few guides and nothing works.At first the calculator was installed so I tried the built in calculator app reset and all that did was change the window to some default size before crashing.Then I deleted it and tried to reinstall from the MS Store and it downloads and does nothing.I just tried an in place Windows 10 install at it is still crashing and I can't reinstall it.There is a setting to reset the MS Store and that did not work.There is a PowerShell command to uninst

:)

Tanquen1, May 15, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 15, 2021
  3. Nanthamil Win User
    Windows 10 Calculator keeps on crashing.

Hi,

My calculator keeps on crashing while opening the calculator.

--> Performed Calculator Reset.

--> Tried installed Calculator from Store.

--> Installed Calculator HD from Store.

-->Bothe ( Calculator and Calculator HD ) application keeps on crashing

--> No error code.

Please suggest any other solutions.

Nanthamil, May 15, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Calculator broken, crashes right as is opens.

Calculator Will not Open

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you facing this issue on a local account or the Microsoft account?

• Are you facing this issue with the built in calculator or the calculator app?
    If it is a built in Calculator I would suggest you to check if you can open and check the status.

• Press Windows + R keys.

• Type calc and hit Enter
      and check the status if its opening.
    I would also suggest you to try creating a new user account
    and check if issue persists.

Click on the below link to check how to create new user account in Windows 10

Microsoft Support link: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/create-a-local-user-account-in-windows-10

Note:Install all the pending updates after logging in to Microsoft account and check.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 15, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Calculator broken, crashes right as is opens.

1. Windows 10 Calculator broken, crashes right as is opens. - Similar Threads - Calculator broken crashes

2. The calculator doesn't calculate right.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The calculator doesn't calculate right.: Typing 5+5*2 gives the answer 20Should be 15 as multiplication always comes before addition/subtraction.This is the result of the calculator assuming that when you continue writing it should calculate at each step.Please fix this because it does not make a useful product when...
  3. The calculator doesn't calculate right.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The calculator doesn't calculate right.: Typing 5+5*2 gives the answer 20Should be 15 as multiplication always comes before addition/subtraction.This is the result of the calculator assuming that when you continue writing it should calculate at each step.Please fix this because it does not make a useful product when...
  4. Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes?

Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes?: Why won't my Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes. Does anyone know how to fix this?Thank *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  5. Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes?: Why won't my Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes. Does anyone know how to fix this?Thank *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. Calculator randomly opening - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Calculator randomly opening - Windows 10: Hello, I have been dealing with a problem where calculator opens up randomly. When this started happening I ran into multiple issues at the same time such as Windows key, alt key, ctrl key not working and random symbols getting typed _!?_!?_!?.... I fixed this problem by...
  7. Is my calculator app broken?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is my calculator app broken?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ili_razvan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l1yq1o/is_my_calculator_app_broken/
  8. Windows 10 Calculator keeps on crashing.

Windows 10 Calculator keeps on crashing.: Hi, My calculator keeps on crashing while opening the calculator. --> Performed Calculator Reset. --> Tried installed Calculator from Store. --> Installed Calculator HD from Store. -->Bothe ( Calculator and Calculator HD ) application keeps on crashing --> No error...
  9. Windows Calculator Not Opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Calculator Not Opening: The Calculator Splash screen will come up, then it immediately closes. That's it. I had previously Transferred the profile from an older computer to a newer computer using MizWig, I even backed up the AppData folder, I'm wondering if this is the source of the problems....
  10. Calculator seems to be broken.

Calculator seems to be broken.: This is annoying... [img] Does anyone know of a fix yet? 5246