Windows 10: Windows 10 Calculator - history function

Discus and support Windows 10 Calculator - history function in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I wan't to be able to view the calculation history, and use the calculator at the same time. this was a standard option in the previous calculators.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dal_Lin, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Dal_Lin Win User

Windows 10 Calculator - history function

I wan't to be able to view the calculation history, and use the calculator at the same time. this was a standard option in the previous calculators.

please bring it back.

also, it's really annoying that the keys flash different colours when you press the corresponding number. how to i remove that annoyance?

:)

Dal_Lin, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Martin A Spiers, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Calculator - history function

Window's 10 Calculator won't launch

Hi Dan,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Calculator app on Windows 10. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to the application itself.

You may consider resetting the Calculator app. To do this, refer to the steps below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & feature.
    • Click the Calculator app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you create a new user account. This is for us to check if the issue is due to a corrupted user profile. To do this, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Accounts > Family & other people > Add someone else to this PC.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Calculator - history function

1. Windows 10 Calculator - history function - Similar Threads - Calculator history function

2. Where is cube root function on windows 10 calculator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is cube root function on windows 10 calculator?: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-cube-root-in-windows-calculator/e3d13859-00e6-4236-9c17-1fc33f655584First off. The above answer does not solve issue.Link is to an answer by an advisor linking to a thread where way at the bottom another user says...
  3. calculator history disappears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    calculator history disappears: When I switch to the calculator from a different browser the history sometimes disappears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-history-disappears/b9c4b79d-a51e-44e7-83d8-6e67683c81e5
  4. Windows 10 calculator history sum seperate lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 calculator history sum seperate lines: Hello, Something has changed in a recent update with windows as far as the calculator. Before every sum in the history showed up in 1 line as: 1+2+3+4+5 and when hitting enter it showed as: 1+2+3+4+5=15 right now it shows as seperate lines each time as I hit the +...
  5. Windows 10 Clipboard History Not Functioning

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Clipboard History Not Functioning: When I press Flag-V, nothing happens. CTRL-V still functions but because I need to edit across several accounts, I load up the clipboard history to streamline my tasks. Saves great amounts of time. I have a slow work around but it employs switching apps and repetitive...
  6. Windows 10 Clipboard History Not Functioning

Windows 10 Clipboard History Not Functioning: In my computer Windows 10 Clipboard doesn't work. When I press Windows Key+V Key, nothing happens, the clipboard panel doesn't appear. I tried with a new user account in the same PC, initially it shows up, but once I sign in and migrate all my apps and files, somewhere...
  7. Windows 10 Clipboard History Not Functioning

Windows 10 Clipboard History Not Functioning: In my computer Windows 10 Clipboard doesn't work. When I press Windows Key+V Key, nothing happens, the clipboard panel doesn't appear. I tried with a new user account in the same PC, initially it shows up, but once I sign in and migrate all my apps and files, somewhere...
  8. Calculator history

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Calculator history: Hi, it is not a bug (?) - calculator's history shows bad math calculation. Try type 1000+100 (enter) *0,5 (enter). Result is 550 - thats right. But in history is displayed "1000 + 100 x 0,5 = 550". Should by displayed "(1000 + 100) x 0,5 = 550" or shoud use...
  9. Windows 10 Clipboard History Not Functioning

10. Windows Calculator invalid 10^x function

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Calculator invalid 10^x function: This is definitely a glitch with the calculator that never used to happen until the update. I get "Invalid input" whenever I try the 10^x function with a decimal input with at least 5 decimal places. I have verified that a value with 4 decimal places works. Before it would...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 calculator history

2. windows 10 calculator

3. delete ModifiableWindowsApps