Windows 10: Windows 10 Calculator - history function

Discus and support Windows 10 Calculator - history function in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I wan't to be able to view the calculation history, and use the calculator at the same time. this was a standard option in the previous calculators.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dal_Lin, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Dal_Lin Win User

Windows 10 Calculator - history function

I wan't to be able to view the calculation history, and use the calculator at the same time. this was a standard option in the previous calculators.

please bring it back.

also, it's really annoying that the keys flash different colours when you press the corresponding number. how to i remove that annoyance?

:)

Dal_Lin, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Martin A Spiers, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Calculator - history function

Window's 10 Calculator won't launch

Hi Dan,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Calculator app on Windows 10. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to the application itself.

You may consider resetting the Calculator app. To do this, refer to the steps below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & feature.
    • Click the Calculator app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you create a new user account. This is for us to check if the issue is due to a corrupted user profile. To do this, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Accounts > Family & other people > Add someone else to this PC.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Calculator - history function

1. Windows 10 Calculator - history function - Similar Threads - Calculator history function

2. Windows 10 Clipboard History Not Functioning

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Clipboard History Not Functioning: In my computer Windows 10 Clipboard doesn't work. When I press Windows Key+V Key, nothing happens, the clipboard panel doesn't appear. I tried with a new user account in the same PC, initially it shows up, but once I sign in and migrate all my apps and files, somewhere...
  3. Windows 10 Clipboard History Not Functioning

Windows 10 Clipboard History Not Functioning: In my computer Windows 10 Clipboard doesn't work. When I press Windows Key+V Key, nothing happens, the clipboard panel doesn't appear. I tried with a new user account in the same PC, initially it shows up, but once I sign in and migrate all my apps and files, somewhere...
  4. Calculator history

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Calculator history: Hi, it is not a bug (?) - calculator's history shows bad math calculation. Try type 1000+100 (enter) *0,5 (enter). Result is 550 - thats right. But in history is displayed "1000 + 100 x 0,5 = 550". Should by displayed "(1000 + 100) x 0,5 = 550" or shoud use...
  5. Windows 10 Calculator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Calculator: The calculator in windows 10 is crashing before it even (appears to) fully open. I've tried reseting the app through advanced settings in the app settings but it hasn't worked. Thanks!...
  6. Windows 10 Calculator

Windows 10 Calculator: I have a laptop running Windows 10 Pro, and it seems that one of the accounts is locked onto the calculator app. There's no taskbar, no option to minimize, nothing but the calculator. I've investigated it looking for a way out of the application, but can't find anything. Is...
  7. Windows 10 Clipboard History Not Functioning

8. Calculation error of windows 10 calculator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calculation error of windows 10 calculator: Today I found a log calculation error with windows 10 calculator app, I posted here two different results from my mobile app and windows 10 app. Kindly I need your support on it. Thanks! [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. Windows Calculator invalid 10^x function

Windows Calculator invalid 10^x function: This is definitely a glitch with the calculator that never used to happen until the update. I get "Invalid input" whenever I try the 10^x function with a decimal input with at least 5 decimal places. I have verified that a value with 4 decimal places works. Before it would...
  10. Windows Calculator invalid input with 10^x function

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Calculator invalid input with 10^x function: This is definitely a glitch with the calculator that never used to happen until the update. I get "Invalid input" whenever I try the 10^x function with a decimal input with at least 5 decimal places. I have verified that a value with 4 decimal places works. Before it would...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. delete ModifiableWindowsApps