Windows 10: Windows 10 calculator history sum seperate lines

Discus and support Windows 10 calculator history sum seperate lines in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Something has changed in a recent update with windows as far as the calculator. Before every sum in the history showed up in 1 line as:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by J. Bosman, Apr 2, 2021.

1. J. Bosman Win User

Windows 10 calculator history sum seperate lines

Hello,

Something has changed in a recent update with windows as far as the calculator. Before every sum in the history showed up in 1 line as:

1+2+3+4+5

and when hitting enter it showed as:

1+2+3+4+5=15

right now it shows as seperate lines each time as I hit the + command:

1+2=3

3+3=6

6+4=10
    10+5=15

Is it possible to have it on 1 line again? I am using this a lot for comparing lists with numbers and now I have to write it down on paper for the final result. Could not find anything like this question on other forums this time.

:)

J. Bosman, Apr 2, 2021
  2. diwata Win User

Calculator in Windows 10 not showing history anymore? Any fix?

Hmm, let me try that again.

If I extend the width it shows that. Every time I add an item, it creates a new line of history.

Windows 10 calculator history sum seperate lines [​IMG]

But before it would show it like this, which was useful to see the string of items I used.

I was hoping it was just a setting to change.

diwata, Apr 2, 2021
  3. Need to be able to set my calculator to Statistic Mode. Can this calculator do that?

Hi,

We have 4 modes in Windows 10 Calculator and can switch between Standard, Scientific, Programmer, and Converter modes.

• Use Standard mode for basic math, Scientific for advanced calculations,
      Programmer for binary code, and Converter for converting units of measurement.

• To switch modes, select the Menu button (three lines at upper-left). When you switch, the current calculation is cleared, but
      History and Memory are saved.
    Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Apr 2, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Windows 10 calculator history sum seperate lines :)

Naki, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 calculator history sum seperate lines - Similar Threads - calculator history sum

2. calculator history disappears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    calculator history disappears: When I switch to the calculator from a different browser the history sometimes disappears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-history-disappears/b9c4b79d-a51e-44e7-83d8-6e67683c81e5
  3. Calculator doesn't show anymore entire string of numbers when doing a sum

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calculator doesn't show anymore entire string of numbers when doing a sum: When doing a sum of a series of numbers in Calculator, it used to be that all the values you added to the sum where being show in the display before you hit the = button to get the result. After some update this seem to have changed.. when i add a number to a sum it only...
  4. Calculator in Windows 10 not showing history anymore? Any fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calculator in Windows 10 not showing history anymore? Any fix?: I was wondering if anyone has any idea how to fix calculator history. Windows version 10 with latest updates, though no updates this evening when the change happened. Under standard calculator it used to display live history above the total as shown on the right side of the...
  5. Calculator in Windows 10 not showing history anymore? Any fix?

in Windows 10 Support
    Calculator in Windows 10 not showing history anymore? Any fix?: I was wondering if anyone has any idea how to fix calculator history. Windows version 10 with latest updates, though no updates this evening when the change happened. Under standard calculator it used to display live history above the total as shown on the right side of the...
  6. Windows 10 Calculator - history function

Windows 10 Calculator - history function: I wan't to be able to view the calculation history, and use the calculator at the same time. this was a standard option in the previous calculators. please bring it back. also, it's really annoying that the keys flash different colours when you press the corresponding...
  7. Calculator history

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Calculator history: Hi, it is not a bug (?) - calculator's history shows bad math calculation. Try type 1000+100 (enter) *0,5 (enter). Result is 550 - thats right. But in history is displayed "1000 + 100 x 0,5 = 550". Should by displayed "(1000 + 100) x 0,5 = 550" or shoud use...
  8. Windows 10 Calculator

Windows 10 Calculator: I have a laptop running Windows 10 Pro, and it seems that one of the accounts is locked onto the calculator app. There's no taskbar, no option to minimize, nothing but the calculator. I've investigated it looking for a way out of the application, but can't find anything. Is...
  9. Calculation error of windows 10 calculator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calculation error of windows 10 calculator: Today I found a log calculation error with windows 10 calculator app, I posted here two different results from my mobile app and windows 10 app. Kindly I need your support on it. Thanks! [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. windows 10 iso sha sum?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 iso sha sum?: Windows 10 ISO What is windows 10 kn and n? For windows 10 x64 iso, what is the sha sum? Thanks. 43926