Windows 10: Windows 10 Calculator icon invisible on Taskbar

Discus and support Windows 10 Calculator icon invisible on Taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; HI Guys My Windows 10 Calculator icon is invisible on Taskbar. I have tried clearing my Icon Cache in App Data but makes no difference. If i click it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by thorrrr, Apr 7, 2019.

1. thorrrr Win User

Windows 10 Calculator icon invisible on Taskbar

HI Guys
    My Windows 10 Calculator icon is invisible on Taskbar.
    I have tried clearing my Icon Cache in App Data but makes no difference.
    If i click it the Calc works but no icon showing me it is there.

ANy ideas how to fix please?

:)

thorrrr, Apr 7, 2019

2. Calculator Icon invisible on Taskbar

For years I have had Calculator pinned to the taskbar.

Suddenly the icon has become invisible and there is just a space on the taskbar where the icon should be.

I can start the calculator by clicking on the empty space but it is strange that the icon itself has apparently disappeared.

The attached screenshots show the problem.
    Windows 10 Calculator icon invisible on Taskbar 1ef50f69-2d5a-4ee8-b451-28fa2d462b53.jpg

Windows 10 Calculator icon invisible on Taskbar f20d59e3-db80-4d15-b771-4cf71e4c8723.jpg

Hairy Scot, Apr 7, 2019
  3. pjfromny Win User
    Windows icons pinned to taskbar are invisible

Some of my windows icons - calculator, edge, and settings - are invisible when pinned to the task bar or when they are opened. The space is there, the line under it shows, but not the icon. The calculator icon shows in the start menu, the edge and setting
    icons seem gone altogether. I have run system file checker.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

pjfromny, Apr 7, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Calculator icon invisible on Taskbar - Similar Threads - Calculator icon invisible

2. Windows 10 Calculator icon invisible on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Calculator icon invisible on Taskbar: HI Guys My Windows 10 Calculator icon is invisible on Taskbar. I have tried clearing my Icon Cache in App Data but makes no difference. If i click it the Calc works but no icon showing me it is there. ANy ideas how to fix please? 130371
  3. I have an Invisible Twitch icon on my Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have an Invisible Twitch icon on my Taskbar: My taskbar is being haunted by an older version of Twitch, that will not go away. Despite the fact that I tried uninstalling and it does not have an option to unpin, nor can I even pin it again! [ATTACH]Please help I have searched how to fix this and it will not work...
  4. Invisible, old Hulu icon still on Taskbar

Invisible, old Hulu icon still on Taskbar: Hello. So, I noticed a couple of days ago that Hulu was updated and has a new, updated icon which I had to re-pin to my taskbar. However, the old taskbar icon for it remains - invisible and stuck with only the option to "pin to taskbar" that cannot be removed. Is there...
  5. How do I delete an invisible icon in the taskbar?

How do I delete an invisible icon in the taskbar?: I pinned Mail on my taskbar. Later to have a keyboard shortcut, I created a shortcut of mail and sent it to desktop and then eventually to start menu's directory. Afterwards - it would seem - the mail icon of my taskbar became invisible. I cannot unpin it because it isn't...
  6. Invisible icons on taskbar

Invisible icons on taskbar: Hi, So this problem has recently surfaced on my Lenovo laptop. It has the most recent version of windows installed. The problem is that certain apps (messenger, settings, mail etc.) will be clickable on the task bar, but are invisible. This doesn't affect them in the...
  7. Windows 10 Edge Invisible on Taskbar

Windows 10 Edge Invisible on Taskbar: Hi, I recently started upgrading our Domain to Windows 10, once the machines were added and the correct Group Policies applied, Microsoft Edge is invisible on the taskbar. Does anyone know what could be causing this? Thanks...
  8. invisible icons on desktop and taskbar

invisible icons on desktop and taskbar: hello its been a 3 days that i have this problem, it happens that i used the memory diagnostic and restarted my pc then i saw they are invisible like settings or microsoft store or spotify even i have a screenshot for proof: https://gyazo.com/f15cb1398a2d2f814d96d979a6407cc9...
  9. Taskbar Icons calculator won't load

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Icons calculator won't load: Good Day, I have noted that during booting, several times the icons on the taskbar for the calculator and notepads are missing. Their spot on the taskbar is blank. When I click on the blank area it launches the program and then the icon appears and stays there. This is...
  10. Invisible Microsoft Icons in Taskbar and Search

in Windows 10 Support
    Invisible Microsoft Icons in Taskbar and Search: tried deleting somewhat named "..."cache.db already. didnt help after restart picture: [img] 89964

Users found this page by searching for:

1. calculator icon wont show on taskbar in windows 10