Windows 10: Windows 10 Calculator Icon Mixup

Discus and support Windows 10 Calculator Icon Mixup in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Windows 10 Home installation on an HP Elitedesk 800 mini. Recently my Windows App calculator Icon in the taskbar has been replaced by a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by chrisbischel1, Nov 30, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Calculator Icon Mixup

Hello, I have a Windows 10 Home installation on an HP Elitedesk 800 mini. Recently my Windows App calculator Icon in the taskbar has been replaced by a Power BI icon when I launch the app. I have tried to uninstall and reset the calculator app but it still uses the Power BI Icon in the tray. I have also tried to run the windows store app troubleshooter to no effect. Can anyone advise me on how to reset the calculator icon back to default?

:)

chrisbischel1, Nov 30, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Nov 30, 2021
  3. swarfega Win User
    Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

Why not make a suggestion on the Feedback Hub.

I think this is a step in the right direction. I use Calculator daily.

swarfega, Nov 30, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Calculator Icon Mixup

Windows 10.0.18362.719: How to send “calculator” icon to the desktop,

Manty thanks dalchina. This great approach and generic

shell:appsfolder

Windows 10 Calculator Icon Mixup [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

I wish modern tools are integrated into this forum so that we can better interact

• How can we like?
    • How can we say that the thread is resolved?
    • How to say that an answer is helpful?

jamal numan, Nov 30, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Calculator Icon Mixup

1. Windows 10 Calculator Icon Mixup - Similar Threads - Calculator Icon Mixup

2. Calculator's wrong icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calculator's wrong icon: Both my Windows 10 and Windows 11 show a confusing icon of the calculator when I want to bring its window to the foreground by Alt-Tab.Can I do anything with this?https://i93.servimg.com/u/f93/20/17/28/23/wrong_10.pngP.S. Why I cannot upload any image here?...
  3. Calculator's wrong icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calculator's wrong icon: Both my Windows 10 and Windows 11 show a confusing icon of the calculator when I want to bring its window to the foreground by Alt-Tab.Can I do anything with this?https://i93.servimg.com/u/f93/20/17/28/23/wrong_10.pngP.S. Why I cannot upload any image here?...
  4. Minecraft account mixup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft account mixup: hello:I have bought Minecraft with my old account. But my new pc uses a different Microsoft account for my passwords. How can I add them both so I can also download Minecraft?...
  5. Windows Calculator blank icon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Calculator blank icon: Suddenly my calculator in windows shows a blank file icon and not a calculator icon. When i open the blank file icon then the calc. seems to work. But how can i change the icon to a calculator and not a blank file icon ? submitted by /u/Nifferothix [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows 10 Calculator Icon Mixup

Windows 10 Calculator Icon Mixup: Hello, I have a Windows 10 Home installation on an HP Elitedesk 800 mini. Recently my Windows App calculator Icon in the taskbar has been replaced by a Power BI icon when I launch the app. I have tried to uninstall and reset the calculator app but it still uses the Power BI...
  7. Windows 10 Calculator Icon Mixup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Calculator Icon Mixup: Hello, I have a Windows 10 Home installation on an HP Elitedesk 800 mini. Recently my Windows App calculator Icon in the taskbar has been replaced by a Power BI icon when I launch the app. I have tried to uninstall and reset the calculator app but it still uses the Power BI...
  8. Folders mixup?

in Windows 10 Support
    Folders mixup?: When I logon, Windows 10 1909 tells me that it cannot find Skype. Some of my data folders (pictures, etc.) are also inaccessible. Has anyone any ideas how I can fix this? What further information might be required to better describe this issue? 161134
  9. Windows 10 Calculator icon invisible on Taskbar

Windows 10 Calculator icon invisible on Taskbar: HI Guys My Windows 10 Calculator icon is invisible on Taskbar. I have tried clearing my Icon Cache in App Data but makes no difference. If i click it the Calc works but no icon showing me it is there. ANy ideas how to fix please? 130371
  10. Windows 10 Calculator icon invisible on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Calculator icon invisible on Taskbar: HI Guys My Windows 10 Calculator icon is invisible on Taskbar. I have tried clearing my Icon Cache in App Data but makes no difference. If i click it the Calc works but no icon showing me it is there. ANy ideas how to fix please? 130371