Windows 10: Windows 10 Calculator is getting new useful features

Discus and support Windows 10 Calculator is getting new useful features in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10 has a calculator built-in and it has several tools that are dedicated to more advanced work. You can adequately calculate the simple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Oct 15, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Windows 10 Calculator is getting new useful features

Windows 10 has a calculator built-in and it has several tools that are dedicated to more advanced work. You can adequately calculate the simple mathematical functions with the default calculator app shipped with Windows 10, but the Calculator app feels incomplete for trigonometry, statistics and other advanced numerical problems.

Microsoft is rolling out a new update for Windows 10’s Calculator app with more advanced controls. The update adds full-fledged Trignomentrory support and as well as Function (f) to show the relationship between sets.

Windows 10 Calculator is getting new useful features Calculator-upgrade.jpg
    Before and After

Windows Calculator version 10.1909.1.0 with two new features is available for PCs with Windows 10 November 2019 Update (version 1909) only.

Windows Calculator gets compact mode

Microsoft is rolling out another update for Calculator app on Windows 10 May 2019 Update or newer with an “Always on Top” mode. This mode will keep the app’s window floating over any other window.

You can enter the ‘Always on Top’ mode by clicking on a button next to the hamburger menu. Once you do, Calculpapr app will enter Compact Mode or mini-mode and it will hover over other app windows.

Windows 10 Calculator is getting new useful features Calculator.jpg

Always on Top mode is useful if you are a student or employee make and you handle math operations on a daily basis. Users can exit the Always on Top mode by clicking the same button.

The post Windows 10 Calculator is getting new useful features appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Oct 15, 2019
  2. swarfega Win User

Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

Why not make a suggestion on the Feedback Hub.

I think this is a step in the right direction. I use Calculator daily.

swarfega, Oct 15, 2019
  3. Window's 10 Calculator won't launch

Hi Dan,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Calculator app on Windows 10. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to the application itself.

You may consider resetting the Calculator app. To do this, refer to the steps below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & feature.
    • Click the Calculator app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you create a new user account. This is for us to check if the issue is due to a corrupted user profile. To do this, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Accounts > Family & other people > Add someone else to this PC.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Oct 15, 2019
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Can't use Windows Store App or calculator

Hi,

I realize that you are unable to use Windows Store App or calculator.

The issue might be caused due to corruption in system files or corrupted user account.

I suggest you to follow the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in search box and press Enter
      key.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select Windows Store Apps from the list and follow the onscreen instructions.
    If the issue is unresolved, perform step 2.

Step 2: Create a new user account.

Refer to the below link to create a local user account.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/create-a-local-user-account-in-windows-10

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Calculator is getting new useful features - Similar Threads - Calculator getting useful

2. Using the Windows Calculator App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using the Windows Calculator App: I'm mathematically challenged. Can I use the Windows Calculator app or any app or method to solve this formula: a*x/a where a is a known 8-digit integer x is an unknown 3-digit integerThanks for your helpSweetTasha...
  3. Calculator - Calculator opens a new instance each time I use the button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calculator - Calculator opens a new instance each time I use the button: Until about a month ago, when I would press the calculator button on my keyboard Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 and Win 7 still, the calculator would open just one instance. If i pressed it a second time, it just jumped to the same first instance that I used a little bit...
  4. Calculator - Calculator opens a new instance each time I use the button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calculator - Calculator opens a new instance each time I use the button: Until about a month ago, when I would press the calculator button on my keyboard Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 and Win 7 still, the calculator would open just one instance. If i pressed it a second time, it just jumped to the same first instance that I used a little bit...
  5. How to use the Graphing Calculator in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to use the Graphing Calculator in Windows 10: In this article, we will be demonstrating how to use the graphing feature in the Windows calculator to try and make mathematics more fun. Microsoft has always thrived to kick up a notch the Windows features it offers. Be it in form of updates to debug various errors or...
  6. Is the new Windows 10 calculator app a joke?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is the new Windows 10 calculator app a joke?: I can't believe how much the formerly awesome windows OS calculator has decayed. It used to look good and be very handy, but now it's just ugly, unsightly and larger than life. Is Microsoft for real about neglecting the calculator, or it a subtle joke it wants to play on...
  7. Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features: One of our top requested #WindowsCalculator features is the ability to keep Calculator on top of other windows as you work—you'll soon be able to do just that! Also, tiny calculator!! *Arrow Add the ability for users to pin Calculator on top of other windows . Issue #78 ....
  8. Calculator app in Windows 10 soon to get always on top feature

in Windows 10 News
    Calculator app in Windows 10 soon to get always on top feature: One of our top requested #WindowsCalculator features is the ability to keep Calculator on top of other windows as you work—you'll soon be able to do just that! Also, tiny calculator!! *Arrow Add the ability for users to pin Calculator on top of other windows . Issue #78 ....
  9. Microsoft reveals new features for Windows 10’s Calculator

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reveals new features for Windows 10’s Calculator: Microsoft is one of the biggest players in the open-source community and the company recently open-sourced Windows 10’s Calculator app on Github. This approach has allowed developers to contribute to Calculator’s development or use the codes of it for their own projects....
  10. Twitter’s PWA for Windows 10 is getting a new update with new features

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter’s PWA for Windows 10 is getting a new update with new features: On September 17, the social media website Twitter started rolling out a new update for its Progressive Web App with several new changes. As expected, Twitter PWA for Windows 10 is also receiving a server-side update that adds the ability to add/remove people to/from multiple...