Windows 10: Windows 10 Calculator no longer displaying running tally

Discus and support Windows 10 Calculator no longer displaying running tally in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The Windows 10 Calculator usually displays a running tally along the top of the display. This is useful when doing a long sum to check back that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AndrewKC7, Mar 2, 2021.

1. AndrewKC7 Win User

Windows 10 Calculator no longer displaying running tally

The Windows 10 Calculator usually displays a running tally along the top of the display. This is useful when doing a long sum to check back that the entries are correct. For example

45 + 50 +1.99 +2.50

However, this running tally no longer appears. It only shows the last 2 numbers entered as a standalone sum

45 + 50 = 95

95+1.99 = 96.99

96.99 + 2.50 = 99.49

I have tried resetting the app but that doesn't work. Someone else suggested uninstalling but that doesn't work either. Going back to a previous version of Windows 10 isn't possible because the last update was more than 10 days ago.

Any ideas/suggestions welcome.

Calculator version number 10.2101.10.0

:)

AndrewKC7, Mar 2, 2021

2. Windows 10 calculator will no longer launch. I get about 2 seconds of display and then it disappears.

*Original Title: windows 10 calculator

windows 10 calculator will no longer launch. I get about 2 seconds of display and then it disappears.

rfrodgersjr, Mar 2, 2021
  3. RS_NS Win User
    Terminal Services/Remote Desktop Session host in a Azure VM for running Tally ERP for multiple users

Hello,

In these lockdown period of Covid-19, many clients are migrating to cloud service providers for running Tally Erp9 a client based desktop application. It has has been proved to be cost effective, secure and access from anywhere solution.

Please help to provide me a simple way to host Tally Erp 9, in a Azure windows VM and access it through popular Terminal Services -formerly/RDS cal from a remote device.

As we know the Azure windows VM's gives an option to run 2 concurrent remote desktop session.How to get additional users to able to work on the application using RDS.

Please help me with the steps and expected azure pricing calculations considering 5 - 10 users at the minimum.

Regards,

RS

RS_NS, Mar 2, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Calculator no longer displaying running tally

Window 10 Pro - Calculator error

Hi Suman,

I realize that you are facing issues with the calculator on Windows 10. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• Are you facing this issue on the calculator app or the built-in calculator?

Some problems can be fixed by signing out of your account and then signing back in. Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete and select Sign out. Once you’ve signed out, sign back in to your account.

To open the built-in calculator, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “calc” and hit enter to open the calculator.

If you are facing issue with the calculator app, then you will be able to solve some problems by running a troubleshooter that will automatically fix some common issues with Windows Store Apps. Once this is done check the status.

Open the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View All.

Click on “Windows Store Apps” troubleshooter to fix problems with Windows Store Apps. Follow the on-screen directions to run this troubleshooter and restart the computer to check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Calculator no longer displaying running tally

1. Windows 10 Calculator no longer displaying running tally - Similar Threads - Calculator longer displaying

2. windows 10 calculator result display truncated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 calculator result display truncated: With my Scale and layout set at 125%, when I use the standard Calculator and click the Keep on top button the result of some calculations is shifted off-window truncating significant digits from the view. For example, 1 divided by 7 equals approximately 0.1428571428571429 but...
  3. windows 10 calculator result display truncated

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 calculator result display truncated: With my Scale and layout set at 125%, when I use the standard Calculator and click the Keep on top button the result of some calculations is shifted off-window truncating significant digits from the view. For example, 1 divided by 7 equals approximately 0.1428571428571429 but...
  4. windows 10 calculator result display truncated

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Calculator app no longer works

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Calculator app no longer works: I can't even redownload it I'm getting error: Code: 0x80073CF9 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-app-no-longer-works/d7210c92-512c-40b8-b48e-7517872cdf4c
  6. Calculator app no longer works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calculator app no longer works: I can't even redownload it I'm getting error: Code: 0x80073CF9 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-app-no-longer-works/d7210c92-512c-40b8-b48e-7517872cdf4c
  7. Calculator app no longer works

8. Developer runs Windows 10 on a Graphing Calculator

in Windows 10 News
    Developer runs Windows 10 on a Graphing Calculator: An independent developer has managed to hack a Calculator to run Windows 10 operating system, but it’s not a basic or scientific calculator that we normally use. According to the photos, the device is actually the HP’s Prime Graphing Calculator which comes with a touch screen...
  9. Windows Calculator no longer working

Windows Calculator no longer working: Hello all, Recently I reinstalled windows to clean up my PC. After reinstalling my windows calculator will not work no matter what I do. The calculator looks like it tries to open, but it just disappears. I've tried almost everything I know or can find on the internet....
  10. NTFS Mounting Tally Register?

in Windows 10 Support
    NTFS Mounting Tally Register?: Does NTFS somehow keep track of the number of times it has been accessed? Maybe in tally register of some sort? If so how can I access it? 117619