Windows 10: Windows 10 calculator question

Discus and support Windows 10 calculator question in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; At my workplace, we add alot of numbers together and covert different length measurments regularly. On my coworkers older version of windows, hes able... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Swissd2, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Windows 10 calculator question

At my workplace, we add alot of numbers together and covert different length measurments regularly. On my coworkers older version of windows, hes able to use the regular calculator as well as a unit converter on a single calculator window. I have windows 10 on my laptop and cant seem to replicate the screen he has. Ive been using 2 seperate calculator windows up to this point. Wondering if anyone has advice

submitted by /u/Swissd2
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Swissd2, Nov 19, 2019
  2. swarfega Win User

Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

Why not make a suggestion on the Feedback Hub.

I think this is a step in the right direction. I use Calculator daily.

swarfega, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Window 10 Pro - Calculator error

Hi Suman,

I realize that you are facing issues with the calculator on Windows 10. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• Are you facing this issue on the calculator app or the built-in calculator?

Some problems can be fixed by signing out of your account and then signing back in. Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete and select Sign out. Once you’ve signed out, sign back in to your account.

To open the built-in calculator, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “calc” and hit enter to open the calculator.

If you are facing issue with the calculator app, then you will be able to solve some problems by running a troubleshooter that will automatically fix some common issues with Windows Store Apps. Once this is done check the status.

Open the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View All.

Click on “Windows Store Apps” troubleshooter to fix problems with Windows Store Apps. Follow the on-screen directions to run this troubleshooter and restart the computer to check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 19, 2019
  4. David Haz Win User

Windows 10 calculator question

Windows 10 Calculator not working

Hello,

If a default Windows 10 app is missing or not working correctly, it might be due to the system being outdated or there is a corruption within the system or profile that you are using. For us to isolate the issue in launching the Calculator app in Windows
    10, kindly respond to the questions below:

• Did the problem in opening the app started recently?
    • When attempting to open the app, are there any error messages that appear?
    • Are you able to launch the app using another local account?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you check if there are updates that are waiting to be installed on your device. If there are, kindly install them and restart your device. After restarting, attempt to launch the app.

We look forward to an update from you.

David Haz, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 calculator question

1. Windows 10 calculator question - Similar Threads - calculator question

2. Lost Calculator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost Calculator: When I press the calculator key on my keyboard---nothing happens. Before I did a 'restore', tapping the calculator key always broght up a calculator on my screen. Now---nothing happens. Any help, much appreciated....
  3. Microsoft Store, Calculator, etc all gone/won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store, Calculator, etc all gone/won't work: The apps that come with my computer won't work anymore or are even gone. Microsoft Store, and Calculator are just gone and the XBox app won't open. I am sure there are others but these are the three I tried to get into. I only tried the XBox app because I found a guide that...
  4. Microsoft Store, Calculator, etc all gone/won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store, Calculator, etc all gone/won't work: The apps that come with my computer won't work anymore or are even gone. Microsoft Store, and Calculator are just gone and the XBox app won't open. I am sure there are others but these are the three I tried to get into. I only tried the XBox app because I found a guide that...
  5. OneDrive is Stuck on Calculating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive is Stuck on Calculating: I have OneDrive set on keeping all files on the drive. But often when I try to open a file, it tries to download the file and then it's stuck on "calculating". I tried different networks and different times. Nothing helps. I have to go online and get my file from there. The...
  6. OneDrive is Stuck on Calculating

OneDrive is Stuck on Calculating: I have OneDrive set on keeping all files on the drive. But often when I try to open a file, it tries to download the file and then it's stuck on "calculating". I tried different networks and different times. Nothing helps. I have to go online and get my file from there. File...
  7. How do I multiply on the Calculator?

How do I multiply on the Calculator?: I know this sounds Stupid, but, how do I multiply on the Calculator on my Computer. There is no Multiply sign . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-multiply-on-the-calculator/a75022d5-4e19-40bf-8cd6-4d1e8f958908
  8. Question about windows phone calculator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about windows phone calculator: I had some time ago calculator on my Nokia Lumia 630 phone with icon with square and degree i try upload picture of that calculator with this email but from some reason i can't do that. I can't find that calculator in store from any device pc computer, laptop, lumia 630. Does...
  9. Question about windows phone calculator

Question about windows phone calculator: I had some time ago calculator on my Nokia Lumia 630 phone with icon with square and degree i try upload picture of that calculator with this email but from some reason i can't do that. I can't find that calculator in store from any device pc computer, laptop, lumia 630. Does...
  10. Calculator Question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calculator Question: I need my calculator to answer 163,000.00 x 3.5% as 5,750 but it is giving me 0.035. Please help! submitted by /u/skayveez [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f7c5nb/calculator_question/