Windows 10: windows 10 calculator stopped showing calculations

Discus and support windows 10 calculator stopped showing calculations in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I noticed today that my calculator in windows 10 stopped showing the calculations I made before pressing enter to see the result of the calculations.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by suomikäyttäjä, Feb 26, 2021.

1. windows 10 calculator stopped showing calculations

I noticed today that my calculator in windows 10 stopped showing the calculations I made before pressing enter to see the result of the calculations.

I have windows 10 on my other computer and in it the calculator still works like it should.

So for example if I write 1+2+3 that whole calculation is shown on standard mode on top of the bigger number which is the current number being typed to the calculator on my other windows 10 computer and this other one it isn't anymore since today.

:)

suomikäyttäjä, Feb 26, 2021

2. Windows 10 Calculator has stopped working

My Windows 10 calculator stopped working. I thought about uninstalling and then reinstalling, but the calculator is not listed under apps and features . How do I fix?

David Hols, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    The Windows Accessories Calculator (Windows 10) not working.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to access Calculator on your computer. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• When you say, “Windows Accessories Calculator” are you referring to the Windows calculator application that comes preinstalled in Windows 10?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.
    • May I know the troubleshooting steps you have tried so far?

If you are referring to the Windows Calculator application, you may want to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that helps.

Method 1: Reset Calculator

You may want to try resetting the Calculator application and see if that helps. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I, to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Apps, and select
      Apps & features
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll down, look for Calculator app, click on it and select
      Advanced options.
    4. Click on Reset, and wait for the process to complete.
    5. Now, try launching Calculator and check.

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall

If resetting the app doesn’t help, you may want to try uninstalling it and then reinstall from Microsoft Store. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I, to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Apps, and select
      Apps & features
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll down, look for Calculator app, click on it and select
      Uninstall.
    4. Once the app is uninstalled, visit:
      https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/windows-calculator/9wzdncrfhvn5?activetab=pivotwindows 10 calculator stopped showing calculations :eek:verviewtab
      and install Calculator.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 26, 2021
  4. ossie Win User

windows 10 calculator stopped showing calculations

Calculator is missing

I just type Calculator in search bar and it pops up at top of list.

ossie, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 calculator stopped showing calculations

1. windows 10 calculator stopped showing calculations - Similar Threads - calculator stopped showing

2. Windows 10 calculator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 calculator: The calculator is too big. I resized it using the instructions but it only got a tiny bit smaller. I'm using a desktop, not a phone, so I don't need the buttons so big. Can we download Microsoft's old calculator? I don't want a calculator from some random site....
  3. Windows 10 calculator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 calculator: What should be 5x5+5x5You would say 50, but the Windows 10 calculator says 150 Am I doing something wrong, or its a bug? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-calculator/09dd5ae7-56a0-4d05-adca-29cd8dcf79ee
  4. Windows 10 calculator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 calculator: I have two questions. 1. Why was possibility to evaluate inverse trigonomic functions supressed more and more with every new version of Calculator and was finally completely removed? 2. How DARE you to call mode of calculator without such possibility - needed even for...
  5. Windows 10 Calculator

Windows 10 Calculator: I would like to know a keyboard shortcut to bring the calculator to the front, without having to click it with my mouse. I use the calculator all day trying to kick the adding machine habit!. The added step of having to mouse click before i can start entering numbers is not...
  6. The calculator stopped working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The calculator stopped working.: Since the last update, the calculator does not open correctly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-calculator-stopped-working/cdae88de-0f45-4ab8-9a5a-ce08c44b5e06
  7. Calculator stopped working.

Calculator stopped working.: Since the last update, calculator does not pull up properly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-stopped-working/49613736-632f-42a5-844b-97048ed40ea7
  8. Windows 10 Calculator

Windows 10 Calculator: Hi, I was tring to programing my own calculator by using Microsoft Visual Studio and mostly i was basing on windows calculator. But tonigt i have decided a bug(not sure. but for me its not working right). To explain well ill give you an example : when i try to make...
  9. Windows 10 Calculator

Windows 10 Calculator: I have a laptop running Windows 10 Pro, and it seems that one of the accounts is locked onto the calculator app. There's no taskbar, no option to minimize, nothing but the calculator. I've investigated it looking for a way out of the application, but can't find anything. Is...
  10. Calculation error of windows 10 calculator

Calculation error of windows 10 calculator: Today I found a log calculation error with windows 10 calculator app, I posted here two different results from my mobile app and windows 10 app. Kindly I need your support on it. Thanks! [ATTACH][ATTACH]...