Windows 10: Windows 10 Calendar - all events wiped out

Discus and support Windows 10 Calendar - all events wiped out in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I use my calendar app only on my desktop. I do not sync it with anything, as I don't have an iphone or android phone. I only use it to record... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DH1974, Jun 6, 2019.

1. DH1974 Win User

Windows 10 Calendar - all events wiped out

Hi, I use my calendar app only on my desktop. I do not sync it with anything, as I don't have an iphone or android phone. I only use it to record appointments on the desktop.

A few days ago, I did not receive a reminder bell for an upcopming appointment, when I checked my calendar, everything was wiped clean. No past, present or future appointments to be found. Where did they go? Why did the app wipe everything out, and can I get them back again?

Is this a bug that others are experiencing?

:)

DH1974, Jun 6, 2019

2. gmail calendar event is deleted by calendar app

Hi,

We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us.

If your Google calendar can't be synced with the Windows Calendar app, then follow the below Microsoft article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/see-google-events-calendar-app

If the issue persists then, I suggest you to uninstall the apps which came inbuilt with Windows 10 using Windows PowerShell and reinstall using Windows Store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in
      the search bar.

• Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

• Enter the below command to reinstall the Mail and Calendar app.
    get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and Calendar app form the Windows Store.

If you need any further assistance let us know and we would be glad to assist you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jun 6, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Mail & Calendar Event details

Hi Macote,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I like to know; which all additional details you are referring to?

I like to inform you that; while adding an event in your calendar, you will have the following options/details to add.

• Event name, location, and start and end times.

• Reminder and free/busy status (how the time should appear on your calendar).

• The Calendar where the event should appear (if you have more than one account).

• The description or agenda for the event.

• Choose Private if you don't want others to see event details.
    If any of the above mentioned details are missing, then there might be an issue with the Calendar app. I suggest you to perform Windows app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar and hit Enter.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

For more information, refer to the below link:

Set up an event, a recurring event, or a meeting in Calendar for Windows 10

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 6, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Calendar - all events wiped out

Unable to delete the events in calendar

Hi Beatriz,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing with Calendar app. I will surely help you.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• What happens when you try to delete calendar events in the Windows 10 Calendar app? Do you get any error message/code? If yes, then provide us the complete error message/code.

• Is this issue specific to a particular Calendar and Calendar event?

• What is the type of account you have used to login to the Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app? Is it @live.com or @outlook.com?

• Are you able to delete the Calendar events from the web browser?
    I suggest you to create a test event and then try deleting that event and let us know the result.

Please get back to us if you still face any difficulty with Calendar app. We will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Punith_Kumar, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Calendar - all events wiped out

1. Windows 10 Calendar - all events wiped out - Similar Threads - Calendar events wiped

2. ALL Calendar scheduled events wiped off Calendar app Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ALL Calendar scheduled events wiped off Calendar app Windows 10: ALL of my scheduled events were wiped off my windows calendar. I have proof that they were set up because outlook sends an email to my husband's yahoo account. I have 20+ events that were scheduled Sept 21st and showed yesterday, but today are gone. Please help a these are...
  3. ALL Calendar scheduled events wiped off Calendar app Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ALL Calendar scheduled events wiped off Calendar app Windows 10: ALL of my scheduled events were wiped off my windows calendar. I have proof that they were set up because outlook sends an email to my husband's yahoo account. I have 20+ events that were scheduled Sept 21st and showed yesterday, but today are gone. Please help a these are...
  4. ALL Calendar scheduled events wiped off Calendar app Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 wiped out all my documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 wiped out all my documents: I switched on my HP laptop today and worked on it, everything was fine. I left it on sleep for about 2 hours, and came back to find there was a notification that Windows had signed me out of my user account. However, it logged in, and I found my desktop wallpaper was changed...
  6. Delete All Events in Calendar

Delete All Events in Calendar: In Microsoft Calendar Win10, how do you delete all events? Or, possibly delete the entire calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-all-events-in-calendar/68cba198-5653-4f6d-a2d8-de31b0900f5d
  7. Calendar Doesn't Show All Events

Calendar Doesn't Show All Events: Hey all, In Win 10 if I go to Start-All Programs-Calendar and start the Calendar app it shows all events that I have entered on my Calendar, but if I go to the right side of the tray and click on the date, the Calendar app pops up but is missing some entries. Where does this...
  8. Windows Calendar doesn’t show all events of Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Calendar doesn’t show all events of Google Calendar: I have added my Google account to the Windows 10 calendar app. It seems like some of my appointments on the Google calendar show up on the Windows calendar, but not all of them. How do I completely sync them, or is it possible to make the Google Calendar my default calendar?...
  9. ALL CALENDAR EVENTS MISSING

ALL CALENDAR EVENTS MISSING: I am using Windows Home 10. Before applying the latest July updates all events of this whole year and before were showing in my Microsoft app calendar. Today it is showing nothing entered for the entire year. Where has all the data gone and how do I get it back?...
  10. My Calendar for Windows 10 keeps wiping out dates....

My Calendar for Windows 10 keeps wiping out dates....: The calendar continues to wipe clean the previous months dates. It will retain things like government holidays but anything I input is erased. This is frustrating because I often need to look back to see when something happened and if the calendar erases these dates it is...