Windows 10: Windows 10 calendar and Outlook 2013 calendar

Discus and support Windows 10 calendar and Outlook 2013 calendar in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Is there a procedure for syncing the calendar app in Win 10 with the Outlook 2013 calendar? I have been trying to sync my calendar in Outlook 2013 with... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by 1Norquay, Jan 6, 2016.

1. 1Norquay Win User

Windows 10 calendar and Outlook 2013 calendar

Is there a procedure for syncing the calendar app in Win 10 with the Outlook 2013 calendar? I have been trying to sync my calendar in Outlook 2013 with my Blackberry Z30 in Blackberry Blend and Blackberry Link. So far I can only sync Windows 10 contacts with my BB Z30. Selecting the Calendar app isn't an option -- see the attachment. The Blackberry help and support sites are neither helpful nor supportive.

:)

1Norquay, Jan 6, 2016
  2. Mark Bu Win User

Microsoft Creator 1703 Mail App

The article
    Compare Mail and Calendar apps for Windows 10 with Outlook 2016 and Outlook 2013
    states the following:

The Mail and Calendar apps on Windows 10 provide a basic, touch-friendly email and calendar application that is great for use with personal email services, and comes free with every Windows 10 device.

Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016 also are available for Windows 10 devices, with the purchase of Office 2013, Office 2016, or Office 365. Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016 are the leading applications for professional email, calendar, contacts, and task management,
    for those who want the richest feature set for email and calendaring.

Mark Bu, Jan 6, 2016
  3. docmobs Win User
    Duplicate tasks - Windows Phone 8.1

I have Windows phone 8.1 with Ofc 365 with Outlook 2013. Calendar events created in outlook 2013 on my PC sync with Outlook.com/calendar and Outlook Calendar app on my phone. Tasks created in Outlook 2013 on my PC sync with Outlook.com/calendar, but on
    my phone they are duplicated. If I remove one of the duplicates on the phone, the task in Outlook 2013 on is totally eliminated. Any hints?

Thank you.

docmobs, Jan 6, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

Not really. RIM software is hard to do. Try setting up the email settings with calendat on the phone. I know that howardforums.com is the best cellular forum that may still have their RIM forum up.

I use Sunrise with Chrome, so that I can sync my iCloud Calendar.

bro67, Jan 6, 2016
  5. Tacit Win User
  6. 1Norquay Win User
    1Norquay, Jan 6, 2016
  7. bro67 Win User
    You are going to be best to check the forum that I posted above, or a Blackberry device forum. You are talking about a device that has been abandoned by the masses, so there really is not much support by Microsoft for it.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 calendar and Outlook 2013 calendar - Similar Threads - calendar Outlook 2013

2. calendar on outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    calendar on outlook: why you push people to use outlook calender? its not good, its suck, how to still use the old calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-on-outlook/a85880d3-1f7f-4d58-bd6f-0f712b90f793
  3. sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar: I've got Windows10 home version installed on my desktop. I use Microsoft mail on my desktop for email and calendar. On my Android I use the Microsoft Mobile Outlook app for the same things. What I would like is for the calendars to sync with each other. So, if I add an appt...
  4. sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar: I've got Windows10 home version installed on my desktop. I use Microsoft mail on my desktop for email and calendar. On my Android I use the Microsoft Mobile Outlook app for the same things. What I would like is for the calendars to sync with each other. So, if I add an appt...
  5. Outlook Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Calendar: How can I sync my microsoft 365 Outlook Calendar with my Samsung G7 phone calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/e8eabcdf-8460-4629-a29b-8196b995f719
  6. Outlook Calendar

Outlook Calendar: I am unable to see the Jewish holidays on my Outlook calendar. I have done the below and it does not work. Please assist me. Thanks, *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Add holidays to your calendar in Outlook for Windows Click File > Options > Calendar. Under...
  7. Outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook calendar: How do I delete an appointment on my Outlook calendar? For some reason, I am now unable to do so. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/3c6c4c2a-3c55-4139-a34b-143f6f25ca2b
  8. Outlook Calendar

Outlook Calendar: when I change my font style in outlook calendar, as soon as I step away, but calendar defaults back to another style? Why does the changed style not stay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/5eba0318-53da-4805-8282-95f68621e1c2
  9. Using Win 10 Calendar/Contacts within Outlook 2013

in Browsers and Email
    Using Win 10 Calendar/Contacts within Outlook 2013: I want to continue to use Outlook as my main email client (sorry, but the built-in app in Windows 10 is little more than a pretty toy, even my phone's email app is more powerful and configurable). I have Outlook 2010 installed on my PC and Outlook 2013 installed on my laptop...
  10. Outlook 2013 calendar section

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2013 calendar section: Since I installed Win10 I cannot open the calendar section in Outlook 2013. I get the following message: This set of folders cannot be opened. The information store could not be opened. Can anyone help me with this problem? Thank you Paul 14703