Windows 10: Windows 10 Calendar App and Windows action center

Discus and support Windows 10 Calendar App and Windows action center in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've been using the Windows Calendar App for a while now and I have found that I can't trust it and the Windows Action Center to display reminders... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sewing1243, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Calendar App and Windows action center

I've been using the Windows Calendar App for a while now and I have found that I can't trust it and the Windows Action Center to display reminders properly.

The major issue I have is that if a reminder manages to appear in the action center/popup window if I don't see or respond to it in some time period (what that period is I have no clue) it will just disappear. And even if I do respond with selecting a time period from the dropdown menu to remind me later many times the reminder never reappears.*Confused

Is there a fix for these issues (and others like them) that I just can't find online or is the app and action center just terminally glitched?*Sad

:)

sewing1243, Sep 11, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Disable Action Center in Windows 7?

Unfortunately that doesn't disable Action Center, all it does it cause Acution Center to bitch about the Security Center service not running.

Action Center seems to be a different beast from Security Center...

And telling it to not display any messages gets it out of the way, the same way disabling the icon in the suggestions above does, but Action Center is still enabled and running.

newtekie1, Sep 11, 2019
  3. KDSFX Win User
    Action Center not showing mail or calendar notifications

I have the windows 10 calendar and email apps setup but they do not show any notifications in the action center. I have the email accounts set to show notifications in the action center but when I go to the setting page from action center to select which
    apps show notifications in the action center, email and calendar are not listed? any one else have this problem or know how to fix it?

KDSFX, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Calendar App and Windows action center

Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Calendar App and Windows action center

1. Windows 10 Calendar App and Windows action center - Similar Threads - Calendar App action

2. Calendar and Action Center not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar and Action Center not working: Dear comunity, This problem is bothering me for a while now. Calendar is simply not working and nothing at all happens when I press the clock and date. Same is with notifications, there is a circle saying I have "x" notifications but when I press it they just go away, nothing...
  3. Calendar and Action Center not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar and Action Center not working: Dear comunity, This problem is bothering me for a while now. Calendar is simply not working and nothing at all happens when I press the clock and date. Same is with notifications, there is a circle saying I have "x" notifications but when I press it they just go away, nothing...
  4. Windows Action Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Action Center: When I updated my Pc , my windows action center became unresponsive, It gets close quickly once opened and none of the options like night light, location etc. are selectable. I tried all the methods given on web but nothing worked. I need an immediate solution for this plz....
  5. Windows 10 Action Center is missing

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Action Center is missing: [ATTACH]If you find that your Action Center is missing from the Windows 10 Notification Area of the Taskar, then this post will show you how […] This article Windows 10 Action Center is missing first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Windows 10 Action Center display

Windows 10 Action Center display: WIndows 10 fully updated but have not yet been offered version 2004. The Action Center, when open, displays notifications at the top, and at the bottom a number of tiles identifying actions/functions that may or may not be switched on. The ones available, but not switched...
  7. Windows Apps not working + action center, power plan switcher, calendar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Apps not working + action center, power plan switcher, calendar: I am having an issue with Microsoft Store, it just won't open. Then there are few more problems, like I can't click on time to see calendar, action center doesn't work and battery icon doesn't open (power plan) [ATTACH] I have used Tweaking.com tool to reset and repair...
  8. Windows 10 Action / Notification Center.

Windows 10 Action / Notification Center.: The brightness button in the Action/ Notification center does nothing when I click it. All other buttons are working normally. I use Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-action-notification-center/42cfad0d-b2f4-4770-ad97-db85395c31b6
  9. Windows 10 mail app action center notification

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 mail app action center notification: The Windows 10 mail app stops notifying me about new emails. What happens is I need to delete my account from the Windows mail app then recreate the account. The mail app will notify me a few times when new mail comes then it stops. Have to keep doing this over and over...
  10. Rearrange Action Center Quick Actions in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Rearrange Action Center Quick Actions in Windows 10: How to: Rearrange Action Center Quick Actions in Windows 10 How to Rearrange Action Center Quick Actions in Windows 10 The Action Center has personalized quick actions at the bottom to be able to easily toggle on/off or open items such as Airplane mode, All settings,...