Windows 10: Windows 10 Calendar App broken again

Discus and support Windows 10 Calendar App broken again in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have two accounts imported into windows 10 mail/calendar App. A gmail account and an icloud account. Email for both accounts work fine. icloud... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bradford Audio, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Calendar App broken again

I have two accounts imported into windows 10 mail/calendar App. A gmail account and an icloud account. Email for both accounts work fine. icloud calendar account does not and is the only calendar i care about and have viewable. Any event input on my iphone syncs TO the windows 10 calendar app, but anything added to the ical account in windows calendar app does not upload to ical. Irritating.

app specific password is updated and new

icloud for windows installed but is pointless because it has no calendar preferences

computer restarted.

This has been happening for about a week now.

Please advise.

:)

Bradford Audio, Oct 12, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 Calendar App broken again :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 12, 2020
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Mel Tar, Oct 12, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Windows 10 Calendar App broken again

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Calendar App broken again

1. Windows 10 Calendar App broken again - Similar Threads - Calendar App broken

2. Windows Calendar app broken again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Calendar app broken again: Microsoft what the hell did you do with the calendar app again?? Why does it seem to be buggy just like some months ago?? What to happened to all those "locally" and not through the Yahoo or any other third-party account logged-down events??...
  3. Windows Calendar app broken again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Calendar app broken again: Microsoft what the hell did you do with the calendar app again?? Why does it seem to be buggy just like some months ago?? What to happened to all those "locally" and not through the Yahoo or any other third-party account logged-down events??...
  4. Windows 10 calendar app

Windows 10 calendar app: Please can you advise where window calendar app stores data calendar entries that it can’t sync. Unknown to me my organisation’s workplace platform disabled my work calendar g suites - g workplace migration about 24 days ago. While I was having issues with the calendar, I...
  5. Xbox App Broken. Again

Xbox App Broken. Again: Hi,As is the usual for the Xbox PC app something is broken again. 4 days ago it worked fine. Now it's broken. I can't sign out and sign into a different account, because when I sign out and press sign in it instantly signs in to the account I just signed out of without giving...
  6. Xbox App Broken. Again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App Broken. Again: Hi,As is the usual for the Xbox PC app something is broken again. 4 days ago it worked fine. Now it's broken. I can't sign out and sign into a different account, because when I sign out and press sign in it instantly signs in to the account I just signed out of without giving...
  7. Latest update to the Mail and Calendar app is completely broken?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latest update to the Mail and Calendar app is completely broken?: My Calendar isn't displaying correctly. See screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/mpxaS62.png Additionally my gmail account has completely de-synced and now won't sync correctly. I can't even remove the account because the "Manage accounts" options show no accounts. Edit: Had...
  8. Windows 10 Calendar App

Windows 10 Calendar App: Hello! Do we have any options to enable the search bar in Windows 10 Calendar app? I tried looking for it in app settings but to no avail I haven't found it. My other account has the search bar and the other doesn't. Attached is a screenshot for comparison. Any inputs will be...
  9. Windows 10 Calendar App - Calendars

Windows 10 Calendar App - Calendars: Hi, I hope its not too much of a FAQ but... In Win10 Calendar app, what are all the calendars on the left? I see Cortana, Outlook and Microsoft Account. Each one has one or more named calendars below them. It seems only the Outlook calendar is able to sync across to my...
  10. Broken Maill and Calendar App

Broken Maill and Calendar App: Hi everyone just a small issue I hope someone can figure it I have been at it for a couple of hours now, my Mail and calendar app do not open they flicker on the screen and vanish instantly as I click to open them. Strangely Mail and calendar does ask for an update if I...