Windows 10: Windows 10 Calendar App Disregards Any Colors I assign

Discus and support Windows 10 Calendar App Disregards Any Colors I assign in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Up to now the Calendar app was fine a let me set colors for individual calendars in my accounts (office 365, google). However, today I saw that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Thomas.Schiffer, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Calendar App Disregards Any Colors I assign

Up to now the Calendar app was fine a let me set colors for individual calendars in my accounts (office 365, google).

However, today I saw that the colors have been changed and any attempt to reset them is reset after a few seconds by the app (looks as if they were overridden by something).

Any ideas why that happens and / or how I can get my original colors back?

thx in advance

:)

Thomas.Schiffer, Oct 3, 2018

2. Windows 10 Calendar App Disregards Any Colors I assign

Up to now the Calendar app was fine a let me set colors for individual calendars in my accounts (office 365, google).

However, today I saw that the colors have been changed and any attempt to reset them is reset after a few seconds by the app (looks as if they were overridden by something).

Any ideas why that happens and / or how I can get my original colors back?

thx in advance

Thomas.Schiffer, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Calendar App Disregards Any Colors I assign

ok, thx for checking.

i now removed all my accounts manually and reinstalled the mail & calendar apps. The colors now work for the office 365 calendar again, but not for the google one. I've now spent enough time figuring this out, I hope it stays kinda stable and colors do not
    get any worse...

reinstalling the entire system isn't worth the trouble for now.

4. Windows 10 Calendar App Disregards Any Colors I assign

Windows 10 Calendar App Disregards Any Colors I assign

thx for your suggestion.

i ran dism and sfc and rebooted the system. the mail app still behaves the same ignoring any color changes i do.

no "suspicious" updates have been performed lately according to my update history, so no idea where that comes from...

Thema:

Windows 10 Calendar App Disregards Any Colors I assign

1. Windows 10 Calendar App Disregards Any Colors I assign - Similar Threads - Calendar App Disregards

2. Disregard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disregard: Disregard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disregard/25393992-14c3-4b31-a43c-943a968ca03c
  3. Calendar colors

Calendar colors: My new upgrade to Outlook changed my bright, easily legible colors that I use to code events to some barely-legible pastel colors that are difficult to read. Can I revert to my old color scheme?...
  4. Connect App - Disregard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect App - Disregard: solved https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-app-disregard/0dda1580-a4b3-4f8a-89d5-4a104c7f3021
  5. Colors in Calendar app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Colors in Calendar app: I have a problem with the Calendar app because it doesn’t save my preferred colors. It happens in a such way, I do the settings, close the Calendar, but when I open it again the color I see is default, that I didn’t choose. I’d really like to change this color. My system is...
  6. Calendar App in Windows 10 -- Assigning Colours to different accounts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calendar App in Windows 10 -- Assigning Colours to different accounts: The Calendar app suddenly changed colors of all my calendars (including local and google accounts) to some incredibly awful acid colours. For some reason i cannot change colors of my calendars in settings -- at the first sync or input the system reverts to the same ugly...
  7. Windows keeps changing colors in Calendar app

Windows keeps changing colors in Calendar app: Hi, I like the color code my calendars in the calendar app (green for personal, red for work, etc.) but lately when I go to change the colors of these calendars windows resets them to what it feels are better colors... This seems ridiculous, is there anything I can do to...
  8. Windows 10 Calendar Colors Resetting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Calendar Colors Resetting: Hello - A few days ago, my Windows calendar began resetting all of the colors for my different calendars periodically. It does it whenever I close the app or minimize it, as well as every once and while when it is open. This is very annoying because I have certain colors...
  9. Windows 10 Calendar color

Windows 10 Calendar color: I recently bought a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 and have customized almost everything to my liking. But I have a problem with Windows 10 calendar (the one that pops up when you click the clock). My theme color is light blue and I want to keep it that way. But the calendar...
  10. Change Accent Color of Mail and Calendar app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Accent Color of Mail and Calendar app in Windows 10: How to: Change Accent Color of Mail and Calendar app in Windows 10 How to Change Accent Color of Mail and Calendar app in Windows 10 The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with...