Windows 10: Windows 10 Calendar App: moving a whole week's events to another week.

Discus and support Windows 10 Calendar App: moving a whole week's events to another week. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, everyone! I've been using Windows 10 Calendar App as my personal working schedule. I already created all my events for each week I have two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ala1Alas2Alas3, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Calendar App: moving a whole week's events to another week.

Hi, everyone!

I've been using Windows 10 Calendar App as my personal working schedule. I already created all my events for each week I have two different types of week - Week 1 and Week 2- and different events depending on the type of week but it seems that I might have to move everything I planned to start a week later let's say Week 1 was supposed to start on Monday January 18th but now it will start on Monday Juanary 25th, and Week two won't start the 25th but on February 1st. I really don't want to edit EACH event one by one because that's a lot of work, so I want to know if I can take all my events and move them to a different week.

Thanks for your help :

:)

Ala1Alas2Alas3, Jan 14, 2021
  2. lylesg Win User

Win 10 Calendar ... events for a week

I have events listed on my Week Calendar for each day of the week. If I click on events for a particular day, I then get the option to "Invite Someone" which will email the day's events to the ones I select.

My question: Is there a way to email the entire weeks worth of events at one time in stead of having to send each day separately?

thanks

lylesg, Jan 14, 2021
  3. mcreynma Win User
    Windows 10 Phone Calendar App not showing all events in Week View

My Calendar app on my Lumia 950 no longer shows daily events properly in the Week view. It will display one event or two events, but if a day has more than two events, then only the first event is shown. Clicking on and opening up the day in the Week view
    will display them all; however unless I happen to remember that I have more than two events in the day, I will not know about them from perusing the Week view.

Is this a known problem?

mcreynma, Jan 14, 2021
  4. LucaLP Win User

Windows 10 Calendar App: moving a whole week's events to another week.

Adding an event to Windows 10 calendar while in week view

Hi,

suppose you are using Calendar and are in week view. Suppose also that you have selected/highlighted a specific date. Now you add an event. By default this event will be added to the first available (i.e. not passed) day of the week.

This is a bit annoying; if a specific day of the week has been selected, one would expect that the event is added by default to that day. I am pretty sure that this was the behaviour of Calendar in Windows 8.1.

Is there a way to change this behaviour?

Thanks

LucaLP, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Calendar App: moving a whole week's events to another week.

1. Windows 10 Calendar App: moving a whole week's events to another week. - Similar Threads - Calendar App moving

2. Calendar week number in Calendar bar on clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar week number in Calendar bar on clock: Hello,I would like to ask if its possible to have Calendar week number in task clock calendar: .Also would be helpful for me to have it here: .Thank you for help....
  3. Calendar week number in Calendar bar on clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar week number in Calendar bar on clock: Hello,I would like to ask if its possible to have Calendar week number in task clock calendar: .Also would be helpful for me to have it here: .Thank you for help....
  4. Week numbers on the Windows Task Calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Week numbers on the Windows Task Calendar: Good day, I use quiet a lot your task calendar not the app calendar and it will be very useful to have the week numbers on the task calendar Thanks,...
  5. Show week numbers in the systray calendar of Windows 10?

Show week numbers in the systray calendar of Windows 10?: Hi Microsoft, Can you add an option to display week numbers in the systray calendar? As it's already possible to enable week numbers in the Calendar app - so why not in the systray calendar as well? The systray calendar is easier and faster to click open, which is why it...
  6. View of week in calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    View of week in calendar: Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to make the week view smaller? I can only see my schedule per day from 00:00-08:00 at a time and need to keep scrolling back and up and down in order to get an overview of how my entire week will look like. I would like to make the time...
  7. Calendar Week Number Change

Calendar Week Number Change: I am running a test routine to check when the Calendar Week Number changes. I am using the following command: "powershell get-date -UFormat %%V" which works successfully, but, My question is: Why does the Week Number change at midnight Monday, and NOT at midnight Sunday,...
  8. Specify Days in Work Week for Calendar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Specify Days in Work Week for Calendar in Windows 10: How to: Specify Days in Work Week for Calendar in Windows 10 How to Specify Days in Work Week for Calendar in Windows 10 Windows 10 has Mail and Calendar apps already built in. Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 from Microsoft help you stay up-to-date on your email,...
  9. Turn On or Off Week Numbers for Calendar app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Week Numbers for Calendar app in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Week Numbers for Calendar app in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Week Numbers for Calendar app in Windows 10 Windows 10 has Mail and Calendar apps already built in. Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 from Microsoft help you stay up-to-date on your...
  10. Change First Day of Week in Calendar app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change First Day of Week in Calendar app in Windows 10: How to: Change First Day of Week in Calendar app in Windows 10 How to Change First Day of Week in Calendar app in Windows 10 Windows 10 has Mail and Calendar apps already built in. Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 from Microsoft help you stay up-to-date on your email,...