Windows 10: Windows 10 calendar app sharing problem

Discus and support Windows 10 calendar app sharing problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Windows 10 calendar app is automatically sharing events with the wrong contact. -- See screenshot below. -- Under "People" in the calendar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mike_KY, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Mike_KY Win User

Windows 10 calendar app sharing problem

My Windows 10 calendar app is automatically sharing events with the wrong contact. -- See screenshot below. -- Under "People" in the calendar details is "Me" but that's no my email address, rather, it is the email address of a shared email account. How do I stop automatically sharing events with this address? Windows 10 calendar app sharing problem de2b4420-9b4c-4987-af8f-14ce2420a17d?upload=true.jpg

:)

Mike_KY, Apr 15, 2021
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Mail & Calendar app on Windows 10

If there are no error messages, check on the article below, and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue:

Let us know if the issue persists.

Mel Tar, Apr 15, 2021
  3. How to sync ALL shared Google Calendars to Windows 10 Calendar app??

Incase anyone else was having this issue and hadn't figured it out yet either:

thanks to the crew at mashtips Windows 10 calendar app sharing problem :)

Found this link with the solution to adding/showing ALL Google shared/"other" calendars on your Windows 10 Calendar app for PC Windows 10 calendar app sharing problem :)

How to Susbcribe or import Google Calendar to Windows 8

Just FYI, after I followed the steps, note that for some calendars, notably personal Google calendars shared to me originally by friends and family members, there may not be a "private ics" URL link when you click on "calendar settings" for that calendar on your Google Calendar webview...

You will have to request the owner of that Google Calendar shared with you to copy/paste and send it to you directly because trying the public ics URL link and trying to import/subscribe to it on the webview of Microsoft Outlook Calendar will give you an error message.

Hope this helps anyone else with this problem!!!

Would still love to hear if anyone else has similar issues and/or found solutions to:

2. Getting Windows 10 Calendar for PC app to show ALL past entries from Google Calendars beyond the 30 days

3. Finding a search button function for Windows 10 Calendar for PC app without having to ask Cortana

*Biggrin

calisnoopy, Apr 15, 2021
  4. DGBakerSF Win User

How to View Shared Calendar in Windows 10 Calendar App

So please provide an answer. It's been weeks. On my system, the Live Tile for Calendar displays events from a shared calendar, but when you open the Win 10 Calendar App, there is nothing from the shared calendar. The shared calendar is not even listed
    to select.

DGBakerSF, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 calendar app sharing problem - Similar Threads - calendar app sharing

2. Shared Calendar in Calendar App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared Calendar in Calendar App: Hi All,I am trying to set up the calendar app on Windows so far I used Outlook. My private account is on Office 365. I can add it to the calendar app but did not find yet a way to add shared calendars e.g. my wife's. In Outlook it is shown on the let hand side - not so in the...
  3. Shared Calendar in Calendar App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shared Calendar in Calendar App: Hi All,I am trying to set up the calendar app on Windows so far I used Outlook. My private account is on Office 365. I can add it to the calendar app but did not find yet a way to add shared calendars e.g. my wife's. In Outlook it is shown on the let hand side - not so in the...
  4. HOw to share a calendar from Windows Calendar App to Gmail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOw to share a calendar from Windows Calendar App to Gmail?: Hello.I want to see MyCalendar on Microsoft Account in Google calendar. I usually make an appointment with somebody, quicly pust the calendar button in right bottom corner and type the time and name of meeting. But this appointment will be only on my Desktop, but I also want...
  5. HOw to share a calendar from Windows Calendar App to Gmail?

HOw to share a calendar from Windows Calendar App to Gmail?: Hello.I want to see MyCalendar on Microsoft Account in Google calendar. I usually make an appointment with somebody, quicly pust the calendar button in right bottom corner and type the time and name of meeting. But this appointment will be only on my Desktop, but I also want...
  6. HOw to share a calendar from Windows Calendar App to Gmail?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Problem with the calendar app

Problem with the calendar app: I have a problem with the calendar app: Screenshot I have this problem on both my desktop and laptop. I'm running windows 10 N https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_cal/problem-with-the-calendar-app/97677a96-d9dc-4663-90a0-4d1fe860f975
  8. Share Outlook.com Calendar with Native iOS Calendar App

in Browsers and Email
    Share Outlook.com Calendar with Native iOS Calendar App: I'm trying to separate my personal (iCloud) and work (Outlook.com) calendars. Because I work varying shifts and have a lot of work requirements (meetings, lectures, etc.), my wife needs to view these when she is scheduling things. I found the share calendar option (which...
  9. Windows 10 Calendar App - Calendars

Windows 10 Calendar App - Calendars: Hi, I hope its not too much of a FAQ but... In Win10 Calendar app, what are all the calendars on the left? I see Cortana, Outlook and Microsoft Account. Each one has one or more named calendars below them. It seems only the Outlook calendar is able to sync across to my...
  10. How to sync ALL shared Google Calendars to Windows 10 Calendar app??

How to sync ALL shared Google Calendars to Windows 10 Calendar app??: Hi *Smile I added my Google account to the Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app, but I can only view some of my Google Calendars (my personal and a few others) BUT none of the calendars under the "other calendars" category on Google Calendars are populating/syncing and showing...