Windows 10: Windows 10 Calendar Birthdays

Discus and support Windows 10 Calendar Birthdays in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can not find a way to add a new birthday to the Birthday calendar I created a couple of years ago. The calendar shows up in the left column under... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MichaelJonesWBL, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Calendar Birthdays

I can not find a way to add a new birthday to the Birthday calendar I created a couple of years ago. The calendar shows up in the left column under Outlook but is not listed as a choice to save to in the Event dropdown. What happened?

:)

MichaelJonesWBL, Feb 5, 2019

2. birthday calendar entries

Hi there can any one help me with setting up birthday reminders that will show up as a calendar entry.... Most of the birthdays stored in the contact list doesn't reflect in calendar... Any suggestion would be appreciated... Thanks

bindaspavan, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Deleting Birthdays in Calendar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using windows 10.

To delete any birthday/event in the Calendar App, follow the steps provided below:

• Open the Calendar App.
    • Click on the Birthday event which is created for the particular day.
    • A dialog box will open.
    • In the top pane, click on Delete.

hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we'll be happy to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Calendar Birthdays

Deleting Birthdays in Calendar

the dialog box does not show

caldwell80, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Calendar Birthdays

1. Windows 10 Calendar Birthdays - Similar Threads - Calendar Birthdays

2. Deleting old birthdays events on Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting old birthdays events on Calendar: There's no delete button on old birthday evens in the Calendar. I don't even have these contacts anymore. My contact book is empty! And yet decades later they keep appearing in the Calendar and sending notifications. No way of deleting them?...
  3. Deleting old birthdays events on Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting old birthdays events on Calendar: There's no delete button on old birthday evens in the Calender. I don't even have these contacts anymore. My contact book is empty! And yet decades later they keep appearing in the Calender and sending notifications. No way of deleting them?...
  4. How do I delete a single birthday from the windows 10 calendar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete a single birthday from the windows 10 calendar?: Searching threads from the past, I deleted this person from my email contacts, and my phone contacts, yet I still see it in the calendar that you see when you click the time in the bottom right corner of windows 10.There is no delete option, as you can see in the screenshot...
  5. How do I delete a single birthday from the windows 10 calendar?

How do I delete a single birthday from the windows 10 calendar?: Searching threads from the past, I deleted this person from my email contacts, and my phone contacts, yet I still see it in the calendar that you see when you click the time in the bottom right corner of windows 10.There is no delete option, as you can see in the screenshot...
  6. How do I delete a recurring birthday from Mail calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I delete a recurring birthday from Mail calendar: How do I delete a recurring birthday from Mail calendar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-a-recurring-birthday-from-mail/8c024496-6aee-4ce3-919b-3ca3a802aa00
  7. Problems with Outlook birthday calendars

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Problems with Outlook birthday calendars: Hi Tenforums, I have a somewhat small, yet annoying problem with Outlook birthday calendars. 1. As illustrated on the attached image the birthday calendar is missing 's from the name 2. Every time i make an edit to a contact the birthday is duplicated to my default calendar...
  8. Deleting a birthday from Windows 10 calendar app

Deleting a birthday from Windows 10 calendar app: Hello, It has taken me over 30 minutes to delete 1 birthday from the Windows 10 calendar app. Because of the amounts of conflicting information and the especially bad user experience design of the app. The problem is that the Windows 10 calendar app does not give any option...
  9. How to remove individual Birthdays from Windows Calendar

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to remove individual Birthdays from Windows Calendar: Hello I have the Calendar app open and I'm showing birthdays from people I don't know or people I don't care to know who's birthday it is. I have been trying on and off for a while to resolve the issue and remove certain people. There is no delete option, even when I edit...
  10. How do i delete a recently deceased contact's birthday from Calendar - I have deleted the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i delete a recently deceased contact's birthday from Calendar - I have deleted the...: Title says it all really. Win 10, all updated. Quite upsetting not being able to sort this easily. Have searched - seem to be plenty of similar threads but haven't found any solutions. The event is in the Birthday Calendar - right clicking gives an option to edit event...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 calendar birthdays