Windows 10: Windows 10 Calendar deletes newly created future events

Discus and support Windows 10 Calendar deletes newly created future events in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just started trying out the new Windows 10 mail and calendar app. I synced it to my google account and I can see events on the calendar. However,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nezi, Aug 8, 2015.

1. nezi Win User

Windows 10 Calendar deletes newly created future events

I just started trying out the new Windows 10 mail and calendar app. I synced it to my google account and I can see events on the calendar. However, when I try and create future events (specifically after 1/24/2016) they disappear after 2 seconds. I do see them on my google calendar afterwards but why are they not staying on my windows calendar and disappearing?

:)

nezi, Aug 8, 2015

2. windows 10 calendar cannot save events

windows 10 calendar works and syncs ok most of the time but if I try to add future event,for example august 28 2016, it

saves event then immediately deletes it.

JAn feb march april 2016 ok, then immediately deletes event ?????

any solutions/ideas please

windows 10 calendar- Original Title

petero'neill 2013, Aug 8, 2015
  3. WIndows 10 Calendar deletes new events

Same problem here. Is there an update that will correct Windows 10 calendar from automatically deleting event about 6 months in future? The event shows in Google calendar when I checked, therefore it is sync with Google calendar but not showing up in Windows
    10 calendar.

Set up events about 6 months out in Google Calendar and they fail to show in Windows 10 calendar. You can set up event in Google calendar a few weeks out and it will show in Windows 10 calendar, therefore something has to be wrong with Windows 10 calendar
    and events about 6 months out..

Thanks for any help

BillHulsey, Aug 8, 2015
  4. jewelly Win User

I have this exact same issue starting with March 2016. I synced my google calendar with the windows 10 app as well as outlook.com (I dont really use outlook.com). Did you find any answers to your question?

jewelly, Sep 18, 2015
  5. nezi Win User
    No. Just stopped using the calendar. What's the point of having a calendar to plan if you can enter events 6 months in advance. Microsoft, please fix!

nezi, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Calendar deletes newly created future events - Similar Threads - Calendar deletes newly

2. Unable to create Events in Calendar in Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to create Events in Calendar in Outlook: I have 5 mailboxes setup in my Outlook and I am able to create Events in 4 of the Calendars but 1 Mailbox's Calendar does not allow me to create event as of today morning. The option to create events/create appointments is greyed out Have tried restarting the PC, tried...
  3. Unable to create Events in Calendar in Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to create Events in Calendar in Outlook: I have 5 mailboxes setup in my Outlook and I am able to create Events in 4 of the Calendars but 1 Mailbox's Calendar does not allow me to create event as of today morning. The option to create events/create appointments is greyed out Have tried restarting the PC, tried...
  4. Events I creat on windows 10 calendar does't show in google calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Events I creat on windows 10 calendar does't show in google calendar: it's work the other way arround tho.... events I create on google calendar show up in the windows calnedar one submitted by /u/ChargeEnvironmental6 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mgt3ro/events_i_creat_on_windows_10_calendar_doest_show/
  5. Windows 10 Calendar creates events in wrong timezone

Windows 10 Calendar creates events in wrong timezone: I have my Google Calendar and Outlook calendar synced into the Windows 10 Calendar app. Whenever I make a new calendar event on my Google Calendar within the Windows 10 Calendar app, it is created with the wrong timezone. I have confirmed this by viewing the events in the...
  6. Delete All Events in Calendar

Delete All Events in Calendar: In Microsoft Calendar Win10, how do you delete all events? Or, possibly delete the entire calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-all-events-in-calendar/68cba198-5653-4f6d-a2d8-de31b0900f5d
  7. Calendar event deletion problems

Calendar event deletion problems: Hi folks, So it seems my Windows Mail app has synched contact information with my Calendar App and subsequently I have a birthday event showing up in my calendar. I no longer see this woman so tried to delete it, but there are no options to delete the event. I have removed...
  8. Calendar event deletion problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Calendar event deletion problems: Hi folks, So it seems my Windows Mail app has synched contact information with my Calendar App and subsequently I have a birthday event showing up in my calendar. I no longer see this woman so tried to delete it, but there are no options to delete the event. I have removed...
  9. Deleting Calendar Events

Deleting Calendar Events: I have noticed that a lot of people are having trouble deleting events from the calendar on Windows 10. I had that problem too. There was a birthday I was trying to edit, and Windows 10 wouldn't let me. I logged into live.com and tried to edit it there, but it wasn't even...
  10. Create New Event in Calendar app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create New Event in Calendar app in Windows 10: How to: Create New Event in Calendar app in Windows 10 How to Create New Event in Calendar app in Windows 10 The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with people you care about the...