Windows 10: Windows 10 Calendar Huge Problem!

Discus and support Windows 10 Calendar Huge Problem! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi I have used Windows 10 Calendar app for a few weeks now, without connecting to any Microsoft account. A few days ago after hitting "Sync" which is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AndreasMastichis, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Calendar Huge Problem!

Hi

I have used Windows 10 Calendar app for a few weeks now, without connecting to any Microsoft account. A few days ago after hitting "Sync" which is linked to a GMail account had removed all entries done to the calendar. These entries are nowhere to be found in the Gmail Calendar nor anywhere else.

I already tried reset app, etc from Windows Store. I also tried re-create the account again within the calendar. Still nothing. Only the current entries on Gmail Calendar are there. Anything written in the Windows Calendar are gone.

Please help if there is ANY way to get this back or just know that we lost all this information.

Thank you

Andreas

:)

AndreasMastichis, Nov 3, 2020

2. Windows 10 calendar sync problem

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to us with the results and we appreciate the time and effort you have put in to resolve the issue with us. Let me assist you further from here.

At this point, I suggest you to check if it helps to use the web version of the calendar to sync the existing calendar details.

Please follow the below steps.

Step 1: Export Google Calendar

• Click on the the gear button, then navigate to Settings > Calendars > Export calendars.
    • It downloads as a zip, so copy the .ics file out.

Step 2: Import or subscribe to a calendar in Outlook.com

Step3: Next, open your calendar app to check if you can see the events which were used in your Google calendar.

Kindly keep us posted on the status of the issue for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Nov 3, 2020
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Mel Tar, Nov 3, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Calendar Huge Problem!

windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Calendar Huge Problem!

1. Windows 10 Calendar Huge Problem! - Similar Threads - Calendar Huge Problem

2. HUGE PROBLEM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HUGE PROBLEM: Anyone who follows me knows my system is full of huge problems too numerous to address individually, except new issues. Suddenly, this system after going to the screensaver I presume is included in Windows, is not working. I get a black screen only and a message that an error...
  3. HUGE PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HUGE PROBLEM: Anyone who follows me knows my system is full of huge problems too numerous to address individually, except new issues. Suddenly, this system after going to the screensaver I presume is included in Windows, is not working. I get a black screen only and a message that an error...
  4. HUGE PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 calendar problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 calendar problem: My Windows 10 calendar app is automatically sharing events with the wrong contact. -- See screenshot below. -- Under "People" in the calendar details is "Me" but that's no my email address, rather, it is the email address of a shared email account. -- See redacted email...
  6. Windows 10 Calendar problem

Windows 10 Calendar problem: When I open the Windows 10 Calendar I get a message at the top of the page "Something went wrong and we weren't able to save your recent edits". I can't find any way to find out what the problem is. I am running Windows 10 Home, version 20H2, OS build 19042.685. Thanks...
  7. Bitlocker huge problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker huge problem: Hi all. First of all, sorry if I missed the topic since I couldn't find the suitable one for Bitlocker. I used Bitlocker to lock my external Toshiba Canvio Basic hard drive but instead of locking it, it messed it up badly. So, while encrypting, the progress bar...
  8. A Huge Lag Problem

A Huge Lag Problem: OK so this is happen this morning, i boot up my windows 10 and then poof, cryptographic service are eating my disk in the day my assigment, i was frustated so i force shutdown my laptop, and i just using my phone to answer all the assigment, then i decided to boot up my...
  9. Windows 10 Calendar Problems

Windows 10 Calendar Problems: I just got a new computer with Windows 10 not too long ago and everything seems to be setup and working but I am having two problems with the Windows Calendar. 1) I have my Windows 10 Calendar synced to my Samsung Galaxy S8 phone and my iPad 9.7 2018 through my Hotmail...
  10. Problem with Windows 10 Calendar.

Problem with Windows 10 Calendar.: My newly installed Windows 10 has a Calendar programme which works OK but the Reminder for events will not do so for the One Week which I require. This is despite my clicking the Save & Close button on exit. Anyone suggest what I can do about this please? 42590