Windows 10: windows 10 calendar keeps crashing

Discus and support windows 10 calendar keeps crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have had the problem with the calendar crashing for the past 2-3 months. It happens when: 1. I try to move a calendar event from one slot to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TracyBooth, Sep 5, 2019.

1. windows 10 calendar keeps crashing

I have had the problem with the calendar crashing for the past 2-3 months. It happens when:

1. I try to move a calendar event from one slot to another either the same day or different day it does not matter-this started first.

2. most recently if I open an event and try to change time or date because I have to do this now since number 1 is crashing it, but now this crashes it-but when i open the calendar up again, it opens at that event and allows me to change it

Any suggestions? I have already uninstalled and reinstalled twice; I have checked for updates which have not corrected the problem, if my memory is correct number 2 started happening after an update

:)

TracyBooth, Sep 5, 2019
  2. GIL
    gil Win User

Calendar & Mail keeps crashing

Yes I have these red letters.
    I've reverted setting in group policy and have no restriction on windows telemetry.

"Step 1: Launch Start Menu by hitting the Windows Key. Type in gpedit.msc and right-click the app from the search results. Choose Run as Administrator from the context menu.Step 2: In the Group Policy Editor (gpedit.msc), go to Computer Configuration/Administrative Templates/Windows Components/Data Collection and Preview Builds.
    Step 3: Find the Allow Telemetry item and double-click it to edit the policies.
    Step 4: Change the setting to Enabled. Change the drop-down menu entry to 3-Full and click Apply.
    Step 5: Now open the item again and change its Setting to Not configured and hit the Save button."

Still, no luck.

3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Sep 5, 2019
  4. windows 10 calendar keeps crashing

windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 calendar keeps crashing

1. windows 10 calendar keeps crashing - Similar Threads - calendar keeps crashing

2. Windows Calendar Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Calendar Crashes: Windows 10 used the calendar for years, worked yesteday but today will not load information it comes up with calenda blue screen then cuts off [Original Title: Calendar]...
  3. Windows Calendar Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Calendar Crashes: Windows 10 used the calendar for years, worked yesteday but today will not load information it comes up with calenda blue screen then cuts off [Original Title: Calendar]...
  4. Windows 10 Calendar keeps popping up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Calendar keeps popping up.: Hi,Last week I collected a new laptop. Immediately it displayed the same problem, as reported in May last year. Focus is moved away from the current window to the windows 10 calendar...
  5. Windows 10 Calendar keeps popping up.

Windows 10 Calendar keeps popping up.: Hi,Last week I collected a new laptop. Immediately it displayed the same problem, as reported in May last year. Focus is moved away from the current window to the windows 10 calendar...
  6. Windows 10 Calendar keeps popping up.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Outlook calendar keeps crashing in app.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Outlook calendar keeps crashing in app.: MS Outlook desktop keeps crashing every time I open my calendar, the problem has just started to happen. It allows me to look at the calendar for a couple of seconds before closing the entire application.Any idea what's going on?...
  8. Outlook calendar keeps crashing app.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook calendar keeps crashing app.: MS Outlook desktop keeps crashing whenever I open my calendar. I do have several accounts tied into it, and the issue just started happening. It allows me to look at the calendar for a couple of seconds <5 before closing the entire app. It's on the latest version and no...
  9. Mail/Calendar Crashes

Mail/Calendar Crashes: I have never been able to utilize the Mail/Calendar App within Windows 10 since upgrading. I have done everything recommended from all sources I could find, did clean reinstalls, etc. Nothing works. Very disappointed with Microsoft and continue down the path of releasing...
  10. Calendar & Mail keeps crashing

Calendar & Mail keeps crashing: Hi, The native win10 app is crashing. I removed it using powershell and reinstalled it via Store. Whenever I get to the menu of add accounts, it's simply closing down. Both Mail & Calendar. That's the event viewer log when they crash. Appreciate any help on the...