Windows 10: Windows 10 calendar not showing google calendar.

Discus and support Windows 10 calendar not showing google calendar. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As you can see on the left side of the screenshot the calendars from Google are not showing up. This was working perfectly fine before I reinstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SaranethAstarael, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Windows 10 calendar not showing google calendar.

As you can see on the left side of the screenshot the calendars from Google are not showing up. This was working perfectly fine before I reinstalled Windows 10. I have tried everything I can think of. I have googled the hell out of, well, Google, and I just can't figure it out. Tried reinstalling and resetting the mail app. Have tried logging in and out of my Google account multiple times. Have tried with 2FA on and off. I have tried temporary passwords and so much more. I just don't get it. Like I am logged into my Google account. That seems to work find but it will not sync with my Google calendar anymore. Please help.

Windows 10 calendar not showing google calendar. 158dd4e4-7e6e-4b2f-b27c-ae07eb0a5f28?upload=true.jpg

:)

SaranethAstarael, Sep 20, 2020

2. Google Calendar

Hi,

• Are you trying to access Google calendar on Windows 10 calendar app? If yes, how exactly you have added google calendar on Windows 10 calendar app?

If you are using any other app to access google calendar, I suggest you to run app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link to run the App troubleshooter.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If you are accessing google calendar using Windows 10 calendar app, I suggest you to refer to the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/see-google-events-calendar-app

Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Rishad K T, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Syncing Google Calendars with Calendar App

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

From the description provide, I understand that you are unable to sync Outlook calendar and Google calendar.

I would suggest you to use Outlook.com as the first step and then try to import the Google calendar ics file.

Please follow below.

Export Google Calendar

• Logon to your Google Account.
    • Click the gear button.
    • Follow the path Settings> Calendars> Export calendars.
    • It downloads as a zip, hence you have to extract the .ics file.
    Import Google calendar to Outlook.

• Login to Outlook.com.
    • Click on Import in the context menu.
    • Select the Google Calendar .ics file to import it.
    All your Outlook events and appointments are now either in Google Calendar, whichever one you chose to import to .

You can also refer to the below link for additional information on Mail and Calendar apps for Windows 10 Help

https://support.office.com/en-us/ar...-10-Help-cc72af58-c630-43a5-8d75-bcae851565f3

Refer to the section Resolve Sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information, feel free to write to us and we would be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Windows 10 calendar not showing google calendar.

How to sync ALL shared Google Calendars to Windows 10 Calendar app??

Incase anyone else was having this issue and hadn't figured it out yet either:

thanks to the crew at mashtips Windows 10 calendar not showing google calendar. :)

Found this link with the solution to adding/showing ALL Google shared/"other" calendars on your Windows 10 Calendar app for PC Windows 10 calendar not showing google calendar. :)

How to Susbcribe or import Google Calendar to Windows 8

Just FYI, after I followed the steps, note that for some calendars, notably personal Google calendars shared to me originally by friends and family members, there may not be a "private ics" URL link when you click on "calendar settings" for that calendar on your Google Calendar webview...

You will have to request the owner of that Google Calendar shared with you to copy/paste and send it to you directly because trying the public ics URL link and trying to import/subscribe to it on the webview of Microsoft Outlook Calendar will give you an error message.

Hope this helps anyone else with this problem!!!

Would still love to hear if anyone else has similar issues and/or found solutions to:

2. Getting Windows 10 Calendar for PC app to show ALL past entries from Google Calendars beyond the 30 days

3. Finding a search button function for Windows 10 Calendar for PC app without having to ask Cortana

*Biggrin

calisnoopy, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 calendar not showing google calendar.

1. Windows 10 calendar not showing google calendar. - Similar Threads - calendar showing google

2. Windows 10 calendar not syncing with google calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 calendar not syncing with google calendar: Hi, i noticed that events i put into my windows 10 calendar, which is on my laptop, are no longer syncing with my google calendars which are also on my laptop and more importantly my phone. This means if I only have my phone to look at I'm missing appointments. this sync...
  3. syncing Windows 10 calendar with Google calendar

syncing Windows 10 calendar with Google calendar: Fir years I have been successfully syncing my calendars - my Windows 10 calendar and my Google calendar - both ways, full functionality. Today I have noticed that my Windows 10 calendar will not send dates/events to my Google calendar, although it works fine Google to Windows...
  4. Google calendar integrations in Windows 10 Calendar in the Toolbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google calendar integrations in Windows 10 Calendar in the Toolbar: How to integrate Google Calendar in the windows 10 calendar situated in the Toolbar? Currently it shows Holidays and birthdays and amazon tracking info but no reminders. I want the reminders to be shown too. submitted by /u/00deep00 [link] [comments]...
  5. Google calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google calendar: I purchased the Google calendar, and it's asking for an activation code! I can't find it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-calendar/a0f5098d-6b3b-4177-b111-2be249810ebe
  6. Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Google Calendar: Average more novice than pro user who is setting up my new, upgraded Dell Inspiron 7000 series laptop with Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge browser. Issue: My old ver of Google Calendar had notifications via email and/or screen pop-up. This new version has only pre-selected...
  7. Windows Calendar doesn’t show all events of Google Calendar

Windows Calendar doesn’t show all events of Google Calendar: I have added my Google account to the Windows 10 calendar app. It seems like some of my appointments on the Google calendar show up on the Windows calendar, but not all of them. How do I completely sync them, or is it possible to make the Google Calendar my default calendar?...
  8. Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar: All, I have a problem with Cortana that has been going on since the April 2018 Update. When asking "What's on my calendar for today", she responds with ok, then followed by this statement. "You don't have anything scheduled for today" I have a Google Calendar synced up with...
  9. Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar: All, I have a problem with Cortana that has been going on since the April 2018 Update. When asking "What's on my calendar for today", she responds with ok, then followed by this statement. "You don't have anything scheduled for today" I have a Google Calendar synced up with...
  10. Edge calendar and Google calendar

Edge calendar and Google calendar: Hi. As all my machines are pre loaded with Windows 10 so I have finally decided to embrace Microsoft Edge. I have been using Google Chrome for years including Google Calendar and love the colour coding. I can tell from a mere glance what is expected of me that day. I cannot...