Windows 10: Windows 10 calendar not syncing all categories from google calendar

Discus and support Windows 10 calendar not syncing all categories from google calendar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have web calendars added and some other split (like reminders and tasks) on G calendar but the windows calendar doesn't show the web added ones or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Josh Campbell 2, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Windows 10 calendar not syncing all categories from google calendar

I have web calendars added and some other split (like reminders and tasks) on G calendar but the windows calendar doesn't show the web added ones or the split categories and change the name of the birthdays to contacts.

It's gotten very nnyong and bad i was wondering if there was other ways of getting this to work or other apps.

:)

Josh Campbell 2, Jul 16, 2019
  2. n64ra Win User

Syncing Win 10 Calendar App with Google Calendar

Hello,

I use live.com for email, Windows 10 for my laptop, and Android for my smart phone.

I have some events saved on my Google Calendar and some events saved on my Windows 10 Calendar app. I'd like the two synced so I followed these directions (How to use Google Calendar on Windows 10 PC | Windows Central). I can now see my Google Calendar events on the Windows 10 Calendar app. I can NOT see the Windows 10 Calendar app events on my Google Calendar.

On the Windows 10 Calendar app, I noticed that I have a choice when making a new event as either a 'live.com' event or a 'google.com' event. Selecting google.com event does sync to Google Calendar, but selecting live.com event does not. Is there any way to get 'live.com' events to show in Google Calendar?

Thanks

n64ra, Jul 16, 2019
  3. How to sync ALL shared Google Calendars to Windows 10 Calendar app??

Incase anyone else was having this issue and hadn't figured it out yet either:

thanks to the crew at mashtips Windows 10 calendar not syncing all categories from google calendar :)

Found this link with the solution to adding/showing ALL Google shared/"other" calendars on your Windows 10 Calendar app for PC Windows 10 calendar not syncing all categories from google calendar :)

How to Susbcribe or import Google Calendar to Windows 8

Just FYI, after I followed the steps, note that for some calendars, notably personal Google calendars shared to me originally by friends and family members, there may not be a "private ics" URL link when you click on "calendar settings" for that calendar on your Google Calendar webview...

You will have to request the owner of that Google Calendar shared with you to copy/paste and send it to you directly because trying the public ics URL link and trying to import/subscribe to it on the webview of Microsoft Outlook Calendar will give you an error message.

Hope this helps anyone else with this problem!!!

Would still love to hear if anyone else has similar issues and/or found solutions to:

2. Getting Windows 10 Calendar for PC app to show ALL past entries from Google Calendars beyond the 30 days

3. Finding a search button function for Windows 10 Calendar for PC app without having to ask Cortana

*Biggrin

calisnoopy, Jul 16, 2019
  4. Windows 10 calendar not syncing all categories from google calendar

Syncing Google Calendars with Calendar App

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

From the description provide, I understand that you are unable to sync Outlook calendar and Google calendar.

I would suggest you to use Outlook.com as the first step and then try to import the Google calendar ics file.

Please follow below.

Export Google Calendar

• Logon to your Google Account.
    • Click the gear button.
    • Follow the path Settings> Calendars> Export calendars.
    • It downloads as a zip, hence you have to extract the .ics file.
    Import Google calendar to Outlook.

• Login to Outlook.com.
    • Click on Import in the context menu.
    • Select the Google Calendar .ics file to import it.
    All your Outlook events and appointments are now either in Google Calendar, whichever one you chose to import to .

You can also refer to the below link for additional information on Mail and Calendar apps for Windows 10 Help

Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 FAQ

Refer to the section Resolve Sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information, feel free to write to us and we would be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 calendar not syncing all categories from google calendar

1. Windows 10 calendar not syncing all categories from google calendar - Similar Threads - calendar syncing categories

2. Sync Google calendar with Microsoft calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync Google calendar with Microsoft calendar: I have added my Google account to Microsoft calendar to no avail...deleting and adding again. And they just won't sync.I have windows 10 version 21h2....
  3. Sync Google calendar with Microsoft calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sync Google calendar with Microsoft calendar: I have added my Google account to Microsoft calendar to no avail...deleting and adding again. And they just won't sync.I have windows 10 version 21h2....
  4. Windows 10 calendar not syncing with google calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 calendar not syncing with google calendar: Hi, i noticed that events i put into my windows 10 calendar, which is on my laptop, are no longer syncing with my google calendars which are also on my laptop and more importantly my phone. This means if I only have my phone to look at I'm missing appointments. this sync...
  5. Sync Win10 calendar with Google calendar

Sync Win10 calendar with Google calendar: Years back the following was posted here as the solution and as usual, some admin turned off the post so you can't ask questions: To add your account, follow these steps: Click Start, type Calendar, then press Enter. At the bottom of the left navigation pane, click...
  6. syncing Windows 10 calendar with Google calendar

syncing Windows 10 calendar with Google calendar: Fir years I have been successfully syncing my calendars - my Windows 10 calendar and my Google calendar - both ways, full functionality. Today I have noticed that my Windows 10 calendar will not send dates/events to my Google calendar, although it works fine Google to Windows...
  7. Microsoft calendar not syncing with google calendar.

Microsoft calendar not syncing with google calendar.: For some reason, my calendar stopped syncing with my google calendar. I had received a message to "fix" my Microsoft account. I did that and my calendar is no longer syncing. Mail is working fine. I have the calendar set up with my google account. Any suggestions on what I...
  8. "Reminders" from Google Calendar to Windows Calendar are NOT syncing

"Reminders" from Google Calendar to Windows Calendar are NOT syncing: I have successfully sync Events from my Google Calendar to the built in Windows Calendar The "Reminders" in my Google Calendar are NOT syncing with the Windows Calendar OS : Windows 10 Home 64 Bit Version 2004 How do I resolve this?...
  9. Windows calendar sync with google calendar issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows calendar sync with google calendar issue?: Hi, My issue is that I have to open the calendar program for windows to sync my changes to google calendar. I have enabled email and calendar: to run in the background, notifications, to run on start up, access contacts. If I click on the time panel in the task bar when the...
  10. Windows calendar Google calendar sync: Google calendar disappears, all appointments gone.

Windows calendar Google calendar sync: Google calendar disappears, all appointments gone.: I have my Google account set up on Windows Calendar and all was working fine until I got a message saying I needed to fix my Google calendar. I followed instructions and had to sign in to Google and allow access which I did. Then my Google calendar was completely wiped from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 calendar will not sync with google calendar

2. windows calendar not syncing to google

3. windows calendar not syncing google calendar

4. windows calendar not syncing with google,
  5. categories not working in Windows Phone calendar