Windows 10: Windows 10 Calendar Reminders

Discus and support Windows 10 Calendar Reminders in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've been unable to get the reminder feature to work. I have no problem setting a reminder, but then nothing happens. Ed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EdgarPhelps, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Calendar Reminders

I've been unable to get the reminder feature to work. I have no problem setting a reminder, but then nothing happens.

Ed

:)

EdgarPhelps, Nov 1, 2019

2. Cortana Reminders in Calendar (Mail) Windows 10

Hello,

Thanks you for your response. I followed the steps you've indicates in your reply but, unfortunately, there is no specific "Calendar" item and hence no associated button to toggle on to off.

The Calendar App that I am using is also invoked from the Mail App in Windows 10 Home Version.

The problem is when I set a reminder using Cortana, it sets the event in the Calendar. But, there is no delete button to remove the reminder in the Calendar App. And, if the reminder is a series, you will see it indefinitely because you cannot remove it
    from Calendar.

This happens only when I use Cortana to set reminders. If I would on know about this defect, I would never use Cortana to set reminders.

In Calendar, I can see all events from all the accounts I have set, including Cortana. If I select Cortana, I see events I can't remove. If I deselect Cortana, I don't see them any more.

Thanks again for your help.

BrunoCiano, Nov 1, 2019
  3. Reminders from deleted calendars

Hi Hawana,

I'd double-check the deleted status of the calendar on your device.

• Open Calendar on your Nokia Lumia 820.
    • Tap the ellipses (...) at the bottom and tap settings
    • Go through the list of calendars being shown on your device. You can deselect a calendar by tapping the toggle button the right of the calendar name.

You might also want to confirm that these reminders were not somehow synced to another calendar. Check each of the calendars being synced to your phone on a desktop and/or Internet browser to insure the reminders do not exist on another calendar.

If these are truly reminders from the deleted calendar (not listed on your device per steps above), and you do not want to rest your phone to factory default, then you might want to just sit it out as the phone only syncs so far into the future. In theory,
    they should eventually go away.

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Nov 1, 2019
  4. TimothyWF Win User

Windows 10 Calendar Reminders

Windows 10 Calendar will not give correct Reminder

My newly installed Windows 10 has a Calendar programme which works OK but the Reminder for events will not do so for the One Week which I require every time, only a 12 hour reminder. This is despite my clicking the Save & Close button on exit having set up up the one week. Anyone suggest what I can do about this please?

TimothyWF, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Calendar Reminders

1. Windows 10 Calendar Reminders - Similar Threads - Calendar Reminders

2. windows 10 mail/calendar app, how can I change settings so that when I get the reminder...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 mail/calendar app, how can I change settings so that when I get the reminder...: If I have an event sent by someone, this issue does not happen but if I save an event, when clicking the notification, it will make me edit the event rather than seeing the event and clicking whatever event such as zoom. How can this get fixed?...
  3. windows 10 mail/calendar app, how can I change settings so that when I get the reminder...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 mail/calendar app, how can I change settings so that when I get the reminder...: If I have an event sent by someone, this issue does not happen but if I save an event, when clicking the notification, it will make me edit the event rather than seeing the event and clicking whatever event such as zoom. How can this get fixed?...
  4. Calendar / To Do: getting a reminder pop up window to appear when you start up your PC for...

Calendar / To Do: getting a reminder pop up window to appear when you start up your PC for...: Is this possible? There is no problem if you set a reminder for when the PC is on. You can even set a range of times for the reminder. But when you start up you have to open Calendar, To Do or Outlook in order to see your reminder if the start time is before you turn on your...
  5. Is there a taskbar toolbar that shows your current calendar event or reminders?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a taskbar toolbar that shows your current calendar event or reminders?: [ATTACH] I want to have my current schedule displayed on my display so that I can glance at it any time to remind me about what I should be doing at the time. I think a taskbar toolbar would be the best solution for that, but I am not aware of any software that lets you do...
  6. How do I set windows 10 calendar to remind me of daylight savings each year?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I set windows 10 calendar to remind me of daylight savings each year?: I use a windows 10 laptop submitted by /u/wallpapersdance [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m5s2gi/how_do_i_set_windows_10_calendar_to_remind_me_of/
  7. Issues with Windows Calendar reminders that cannot be snoozed for a time different than 5...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues with Windows Calendar reminders that cannot be snoozed for a time different than 5...: Windows 10 calendar reminders that pop up on my screen offer a snooze for 5 min [default], 15 min, 1 hour, 4 hours and 1 day. I have seen others asking how to add custom snooze amounts - but this is NOT the question here. In my case, even if I choose another [than the 5 min...
  8. How can I link "Microsoft To Do: List, Task & Reminder" with my "Google Calendar"?

How can I link "Microsoft To Do: List, Task & Reminder" with my "Google Calendar"?: Hi there. I am trying to use the "Microsoft To Do: List, Task & Reminder" app but all my regular meetings and obligations are in the "Google Calendar". Is it possible to link "Microsoft To Do: List, Task & Reminder" with "Google Calendar" so that: 1. Entries made in Google...
  9. How to get reminders to pop up on screen from Calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get reminders to pop up on screen from Calendar: I have Windows 10 on a new computer. Recently entered several items in the included Calendar app The Windows accessory, not Outlook. I set them to give me a reminder. However, when the time came, there was no reminder. Note - I read an earlier entry that said I needed...
  10. Study related software, calendars and reminders etc.

Study related software, calendars and reminders etc.: Looking for software to help me better focus on study tasks . This is for a GED. I need all the help I can get so wonder if productivity study software will help me study ? 165772