Windows 10: Windows 10 Calendar shows one difference for events

Discus and support Windows 10 Calendar shows one difference for events in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; All of my calendars are synced to my Windows calendar. I input the info in my phone and it shows up as 1 hour earlier on my Windows Calendar. If I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by moenap1, Oct 9, 2019.

1. moenap1 Win User

Windows 10 Calendar shows one difference for events

All of my calendars are synced to my Windows calendar. I input the info in my phone and it shows up as 1 hour earlier on my Windows Calendar. If I input in my Windows Calendar, it shows. Help?

up 1 hour later in my phone and other calenders

***Modified title from: Windows 10 Calendar***

:)

moenap1, Oct 9, 2019

2. gmail calendar event is deleted by calendar app

Hi,

We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us.

If your Google calendar can't be synced with the Windows Calendar app, then follow the below Microsoft article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/see-google-events-calendar-app

If the issue persists then, I suggest you to uninstall the apps which came inbuilt with Windows 10 using Windows PowerShell and reinstall using Windows Store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in
      the search bar.

• Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

• Enter the below command to reinstall the Mail and Calendar app.
    get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and Calendar app form the Windows Store.

If you need any further assistance let us know and we would be glad to assist you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Oct 9, 2019
  3. iCloud calendar will not show calendar and categories in Windows 10 mail app.

Hello,

If it's a Calendar app, we suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

I suggest you to go through the below steps and check if it helps.

• Login to your Apple ID and password.
    • Choose ‘Calendar‘, click on the ‘WiFi’-like Logo next to the calendar you want to see in Windows 10 calendar app.
    • Choose ‘Public Calendar‘ and send copy the link.
    • Next, login to your outlook.com account, go to ‘Calendar‘ in the PC website view, click on ‘Import‘, then on ‘Subscribe‘, choose a calendar name, paste the iCloud calendar link and click ‘Subscribe‘.
    • Now the iCloud calendar subscription is processing and after a short while you can see your iCloud calendar apps on outlook.com.
    • For checking correct syncing, go to the settings wheel on the right upper corner, click on ‘Options‘ and then on the name of the iCloud calendar subscription you gave in step 4. Under ‘Last Refresh‘, you can see
      the refresh period and the number of correctly synced events.
    • Open Windows 10 calendar app. If you’ve already set up your outlook.com account, you will see the iCloud calendar subscription in ‘read-only’ mode.
    Hope this helps, let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 9, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Calendar shows one difference for events

Windows 10 Mail & Calendar Event details

Hi Macote,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I like to know; which all additional details you are referring to?

I like to inform you that; while adding an event in your calendar, you will have the following options/details to add.

• Event name, location, and start and end times.

• Reminder and free/busy status (how the time should appear on your calendar).

• The Calendar where the event should appear (if you have more than one account).

• The description or agenda for the event.

• Choose Private if you don't want others to see event details.
    If any of the above mentioned details are missing, then there might be an issue with the Calendar app. I suggest you to perform Windows app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar and hit Enter.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

For more information, refer to the below link:

Set up an event, a recurring event, or a meeting in Calendar for Windows 10

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Calendar shows one difference for events

1. Windows 10 Calendar shows one difference for events - Similar Threads - Calendar shows difference

2. Events I creat on windows 10 calendar does't show in google calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Events I creat on windows 10 calendar does't show in google calendar: it's work the other way arround tho.... events I create on google calendar show up in the windows calnedar one submitted by /u/ChargeEnvironmental6 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mgt3ro/events_i_creat_on_windows_10_calendar_doest_show/
  3. Windows 10 calendar suddenly stop showing synced calendar and events

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 calendar suddenly stop showing synced calendar and events: Hi, I'm a Windows Calendar together with Google Calendar user for many many year. During most of this time I added the events to my Gmail account and edited then in the Windows Calendar. However, today, for no reason whatsoever, the calendars from Gmail disappeared. I've...
  4. How to export Calendar events from Mail and Calendar app to a different Calendar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to export Calendar events from Mail and Calendar app to a different Calendar?: Using Windows 10 and have some events that I want to move to a different calendar. Can I move them? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-export-calendar-events-from-mail-and/ffcb17eb-9ee1-488f-813f-1e248d70cd4d
  5. iCloud calendar events not showing on Windows Calendar App

iCloud calendar events not showing on Windows Calendar App: I recently purchased a new laptop and I am unable to get my iCloud calendar to sync events with the windows calendar app. My iCloud calendars show up on the app itself however no events are appearing. When I create an event, i can see the event on my iPhone but it disappears...
  6. iCloud calendar events now showing on Windows Calendar App

iCloud calendar events now showing on Windows Calendar App: I recently purchased a new laptop and I am unable to get my iCloud calendar to sync events with the windows calendar app. My iCloud calendars show up on the app itself however no events are appearing. When I create an event, i can see the event on my iPhone but it disappears...
  7. Windows Calendar doesn’t show all events of Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Calendar doesn’t show all events of Google Calendar: I have added my Google account to the Windows 10 calendar app. It seems like some of my appointments on the Google calendar show up on the Windows calendar, but not all of them. How do I completely sync them, or is it possible to make the Google Calendar my default calendar?...
  8. Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar: All, I have a problem with Cortana that has been going on since the April 2018 Update. When asking "What's on my calendar for today", she responds with ok, then followed by this statement. "You don't have anything scheduled for today" I have a Google Calendar synced up with...
  9. Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar: All, I have a problem with Cortana that has been going on since the April 2018 Update. When asking "What's on my calendar for today", she responds with ok, then followed by this statement. "You don't have anything scheduled for today" I have a Google Calendar synced up with...
  10. Calendar app shows duplicate events

Calendar app shows duplicate events: Hi, I've been experiencing a problem with the Windows 10 Calendar app - it shows duplicate events. I'm using a Microsoft account (Outlook.com) and have it configured on the computer. Mail app Works ok and syncs. Calendar App shows duplicate events. If I access the same...