Windows 10: Windows 10 calendar suddenly stop showing synced calendar and events

Discus and support Windows 10 calendar suddenly stop showing synced calendar and events in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm a Windows Calendar together with Google Calendar user for many many year. During most of this time I added the events to my Gmail account and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DanielPassy, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Windows 10 calendar suddenly stop showing synced calendar and events

Hi,

I'm a Windows Calendar together with Google Calendar user for many many year.
    During most of this time I added the events to my Gmail account and edited then in the Windows Calendar.

However, today, for no reason whatsoever, the calendars from Gmail disappeared.

I've tried deleting and then readding the account to no success, it shows up as the sync process went through, however, under the Gmail tag, it doesn't show any calendar as demonstrated by the image 1.

Windows 10 calendar suddenly stop showing synced calendar and events 041d9435-8e8f-4447-a07b-620095201382?upload=true.png

The e-mail sync continued to work just fine, I have all my email in the Mail software

As you can see, I've manually added the Gmail to the outlook using the URL method, however this doesn't allow me to edit the events... what is, honestly, a pain in the ****.

Some points:

- I didn't modified any configuration,

- I didn't install any new software on my computer

- I checked Imap/pop configuration on GMAIL and everything is fine

- I do not use bitDefender as antivirus

- Apps have permission to access my calendar under settings > Privacy > Calendar > Allow apps to access you calendar

- All the sync options are on for my gmail account, including Calendar.

- I click on the three dots > Sync, nothing changed

Any help is really welcome,

Thank you all in advance

:)

DanielPassy, Mar 21, 2020
  2. n64ra Win User

Syncing Win 10 Calendar App with Google Calendar

Hello,

I use live.com for email, Windows 10 for my laptop, and Android for my smart phone.

I have some events saved on my Google Calendar and some events saved on my Windows 10 Calendar app. I'd like the two synced so I followed these directions (How to use Google Calendar on Windows 10 PC | Windows Central). I can now see my Google Calendar events on the Windows 10 Calendar app. I can NOT see the Windows 10 Calendar app events on my Google Calendar.

On the Windows 10 Calendar app, I noticed that I have a choice when making a new event as either a 'live.com' event or a 'google.com' event. Selecting google.com event does sync to Google Calendar, but selecting live.com event does not. Is there any way to get 'live.com' events to show in Google Calendar?

Thanks

n64ra, Mar 21, 2020
  3. calendar sync?

IT might be helpful if you describe the steps you're taking to try and sync the calendars. I'm not sure where eMail might come into the picture.

Also describe your goal as clearly as possible. you're trying to sync a calendar on the iPhone with the Calendar App on Win10, not a calendar in an eMail client?

ical seems to be the canonical calendar format for apple - not sure - just a guess.

Slartybart, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Windows 10 calendar suddenly stop showing synced calendar and events

Unable to sync calendars on my computers.

I've searched and googled this until I'm blue in the face but all I ever get is how to switch sync on in the settings, which is already done.
    I have one Windows 7 computer (it refuses to upgrade to Windows 10 and sticks at 92% every time) and three Windows 10 computers (all upgraded from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1).

I use calendar in Office online on the Windows 7 computer and the Calendar that came with 10 on the others. At first they synced without problem but soon this stopped. Now they either do not sync (it doesn't matter which of the computers I put the appointment/event in) or they suddenly sync after a couple of days. All of the computers sign in with my Microsoft account so they should be synced anyway.

The only other thing is that when I open the calendar (especially on the Windows 7 pc) the following message appears for about 7 seconds in a dark blue box in the top right of the calendar:
    "Unknown message type signal/force/abchsync" The Skype logo is also in this box and if I click on it a mini-Skype opens up to the right of the calendar with this error message shown as a Skype message. This happens whether or not Skype is loaded on any of the computers.
    I've search high and low but can find no explanation of this message anywhere.

Can anyone please explain what this message means and where it comes from (What's Skype got to do with it!!!) and/or suggest any ways I might get the calendars to sync.

Many thanks for any help you can offer.

Puzzled John, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 calendar suddenly stop showing synced calendar and events

1. Windows 10 calendar suddenly stop showing synced calendar and events - Similar Threads - calendar suddenly stop

2. Windows 10 calendar not syncing with google calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 calendar not syncing with google calendar: Hi, i noticed that events i put into my windows 10 calendar, which is on my laptop, are no longer syncing with my google calendars which are also on my laptop and more importantly my phone. This means if I only have my phone to look at I'm missing appointments. this sync...
  3. syncing Windows 10 calendar with Google calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    syncing Windows 10 calendar with Google calendar: Fir years I have been successfully syncing my calendars - my Windows 10 calendar and my Google calendar - both ways, full functionality. Today I have noticed that my Windows 10 calendar will not send dates/events to my Google calendar, although it works fine Google to Windows...
  4. Calendar sync with Chrome calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar sync with Chrome calendar: Win 10 Home - new laptop being set up.. I want to have the calendar show my Google calendar data.. When I try add calendar, select Google - input Gmail account and password I get the message Something went wrong we were unable to do that error code 0x8000000b Any ideas? Win...
  5. Calendar sync with Chrome calendar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Calendar sync with Chrome calendar: Win 10 Home - new laptop being set up.. I want to have the calendar show my Google calendar data.. When I try add calendar, select Google - input Gmail account and password I get the message Something went wrong we were unable to do that error code 0x8000000b Any ideas? Win...
  6. iCloud calendar events not showing on Windows Calendar App

iCloud calendar events not showing on Windows Calendar App: I recently purchased a new laptop and I am unable to get my iCloud calendar to sync events with the windows calendar app. My iCloud calendars show up on the app itself however no events are appearing. When I create an event, i can see the event on my iPhone but it disappears...
  7. calendar -- sync to web calendar

calendar -- sync to web calendar: I wish to add an online webcal to the calendar app in windows. When I click on adding a calendar all that comes up is sports and holiday calendars. I know the url for the calendar I wish to add, but I do not see where I can enter it. Help!!!!...
  8. Windows 10 Calendar app stopped syncing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Calendar app stopped syncing: I connected Outlook account on my laptop via my Google account to the Motorola G5s Plus phone. I didn’t face any issue with synchronization a while ago. In January the calendar stopped syncing though Mail and Contacts still can update between devices...
  9. Windows 10 Calendar app suddenly stopped syncing with Moto g5s+

Windows 10 Calendar app suddenly stopped syncing with Moto g5s+: I have my laptop Outlook account connected through my Google account to my Motorola G5s Plus phone. For the last year Mail, Contacts and Calendar synced between phone and laptop (Dell XPS 15 Windows 10) just fine. Suddenly, (between JAN 1-5, 2019) the calendar stopped...
  10. Calendar Syncs Some Events but not Others

Calendar Syncs Some Events but not Others: Another Mail/Calendar problem. The calendar app will sync some events and not others. This is a new calendar since I've already had to delete the default one and create it again on MS advice. So yeah, the calendar's events sync on the web calendar and my Surface RT...