Windows 10: Windows 10 Calendar Sync Issue

Discus and support Windows 10 Calendar Sync Issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to set up my windows 10 calendar to sync with my google calendar. I am getting an error reading "Your Gmail account settings are out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JustinDiraddo, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Calendar Sync Issue

Hi,

I am trying to set up my windows 10 calendar to sync with my google calendar. I am getting an error reading "Your Gmail account settings are out of date". I confirmed that the password is correct. This is a brand new computer so i have not had the calendar synced prior.

Any ideas?

:)

JustinDiraddo, Dec 5, 2019
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Mail & Calendar app on Windows 10

If there are no error messages, check on the article below, and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue:

Let us know if the issue persists.

Mel Tar, Dec 5, 2019
  3. calendar sync?

IT might be helpful if you describe the steps you're taking to try and sync the calendars. I'm not sure where eMail might come into the picture.

Also describe your goal as clearly as possible. you're trying to sync a calendar on the iPhone with the Calendar App on Win10, not a calendar in an eMail client?

ical seems to be the canonical calendar format for apple - not sure - just a guess.

Slartybart, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Aretoo Win User

Windows 10 Calendar Sync Issue

Calendar App sync issue

So upgraded to windows 10 and did a clean install and it all went seamless. I have set up the calendar to sync with my Google calendar. Here is my issue. Items entered in my Google calendar sync seamlessly with the windows 10 calendar, item that are added in windows 10 will not show up on my Google calendar. I am sure there is a setting somewhere that needs changed but I can not find it for the life of me. Any help?

Aretoo, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Calendar Sync Issue

1. Windows 10 Calendar Sync Issue - Similar Threads - Calendar Sync Issue

2. Google Calendar sync issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Calendar sync issues: I'm having persistent problems with Google Calendar - I use it primarily on my android smartphone, but also occasionally need to refer to it on my windows 10 pc. The two devices are hardly ever synced to each other. I somehow managed to sync the two about a month ago, but now...
  3. iCloud calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar

iCloud calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar: Hi, I currently use Windows Calendar (because for the life of me I can't get icloud to sync with Outlook) and my icloud calendars appear on the left side tool bar and I can set up meetings in the app from the icloud account - which then sync with my apple devices - but none...
  4. Windows 10 Calendar Syncing Issues

Windows 10 Calendar Syncing Issues: My Windows calendar is synced to my Gmail, iCal and Hotmail accounts, and usually shows events from all 3, but for no apparent reason, sometimes it just decides not to display events from one of those accounts. At the moment, it's not showing anything from my iCal. I've...
  5. Windows 10 Calendar not syncing all icloud calendars

Windows 10 Calendar not syncing all icloud calendars: My iCloud calendars used to show up in the Calendar app, but now only one does. I have a few icloud calendars, one of which is a shared calendar with my partner and until last week all calendars were visible in the Calendar app on my desktop, but now only one is, not the...
  6. Win 10 Calendar and iCloud Calendar Sync Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Calendar and iCloud Calendar Sync Issue: Hi, I recently installed Windows 10 build 1809 on my iMac (2017) via Boot Camp. Installation went well and for the most part everything works, with one exception; Calendar not syncing using the Win 10 Calendar app. I'm using 2FA for Apple ID and have generated an app...
  7. Windows 10 calendar won't sync with Icloud calendar.

Windows 10 calendar won't sync with Icloud calendar.: I have Windows 10 but the calendar will not sync with my iphone calendar. It keeps saying fix account. But the password is correct. Still will not sync. I have the People App, but it's useless and will not sync my contacts with my iphone either. Please Help?? Moved from:...
  8. Calendar Sync

Calendar Sync: I'm playing around with the calendar app and can't get it to sync. I have put different reminders in calendar on my desktop, laptop and Win 10 phone. None of the reminders show up on the other devices. Mail works Ok. What do I need to do to get the reminders to show up in all...
  9. Calendar App sync issue

Calendar App sync issue: So upgraded to windows 10 and did a clean install and it all went seamless. I have set up the calendar to sync with my Google calendar. Here is my issue. Items entered in my Google calendar sync seamlessly with the windows 10 calendar, item that are added in windows 10 will...
  10. calendar sync?

calendar sync?: Does anyone know if there is a way to sync the calendar in 10 with my iphone calendar; or is this something that probably wont happen until way down the line? 3887