Windows 10: Windows 10 Calendar synced to I-Cloud lost all data

Discus and support Windows 10 Calendar synced to I-Cloud lost all data in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My windows 10 calendar synced to I-Cloud lost all data. Contact info is still there. When I try to enter new info in the calendar, it immediately... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WilliamSumits, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Calendar synced to I-Cloud lost all data

My windows 10 calendar synced to I-Cloud lost all data. Contact info is still there. When I try to enter new info in the calendar, it immediately disappears, but the entry does show up on my iPhone. This has happened before but seemed to self correct after a day or two but this has not corrected for over a week this time.

:)

WilliamSumits, Jul 22, 2019

2. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Didn't work..!!! Sync is far out. In fact the game is ruined since am not able to buy any tokens, or upgrade any of the cars.

Antonis1966, Jul 22, 2019
  3. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Hi Thimira,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What do you mean by “it was not synced with cloud data. Every time it does not connected”?

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you reset the Windows Sockets and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh winsock reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you reset the Windows firewall and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh firewall reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 3:

I suggest you to disable proxy and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck mark the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
    Hope this information is helpful. Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jul 22, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Calendar synced to I-Cloud lost all data

Sync ONLY calendar data in my google account with the Windows 10 calendar app?

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern and would suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps and check if that helps:

Step 1:Before adding the account:

• Click on Notification icon on the bottom right corner of the screen.
    • Select All settings.
    • Click on Privacy.
    • Select Calendar.
    • Select Choose apps that can access Calendar.
    • Turn off Mail and Calendar.
    Add the account, then go to next step:

Step 2: After adding the account.

• Open Calendar.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Select the google account.
    • Select Change Mail box sync settings.
    • Under sync options, turn off Email and
      Contacts
    Hope it helps. Write to us if you need any more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Calendar synced to I-Cloud lost all data

1. Windows 10 Calendar synced to I-Cloud lost all data - Similar Threads - Calendar synced Cloud

2. Retrieving a lost wallpaper from the cloud sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Retrieving a lost wallpaper from the cloud sync: I once made a unique wallpaperthen I cloned my OS drive to an SSD because of course I was gonna do thatbut, stuff went wrong, and data got lostbut, Microsoft saved my custom wallpaper on cloud sync, so it's still technically in existence, right?but, alas, I have no clue how...
  3. Retrieving a lost wallpaper from the cloud sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Retrieving a lost wallpaper from the cloud sync: I once made a unique wallpaperthen I cloned my OS drive to an SSD because of course I was gonna do thatbut, stuff went wrong, and data got lostbut, Microsoft saved my custom wallpaper on cloud sync, so it's still technically in existence, right?but, alas, I have no clue how...
  4. Origin Error Syncing Cloud Storage Data

in Windows 10 News
    Origin Error Syncing Cloud Storage Data: [IMG]Origin is one of the best game launchers for Windows users, especially if you love playing EA Games. However, its users are seeing Error Syncing Cloud Storage Data in Origin when launching or playing a game. In this post, we are going to talk about the following error...
  5. unable to sync data to cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to sync data to cloud: I bought a game called subnautica but cannot play it because it says cannot sync data to cloud. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sync-data-to-cloud/8bd9988d-8905-46f4-94e8-8f58ea78071f
  6. unable to sync data to cloud

unable to sync data to cloud: I bought a game called subnautica but cannot play it because it says cannot sync data to cloud. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sync-data-to-cloud/8bd9988d-8905-46f4-94e8-8f58ea78071f
  7. All Data Lost

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All Data Lost: I, like many others lost all my files and data during a Windows update. Even after spending money on file recovery software, I am still screwed. Why does microsoft not provide some type of progam to recover this data since their updates cause the issues?...
  8. Windows 10 calendar not syncing all categories from google calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 calendar not syncing all categories from google calendar: I have web calendars added and some other split (like reminders and tasks) on G calendar but the windows calendar doesn't show the web added ones or the split categories and change the name of the birthdays to contacts. It's gotten very nnyong and bad i was wondering if...
  9. Windows 10 Calendar not syncing all icloud calendars

Windows 10 Calendar not syncing all icloud calendars: My iCloud calendars used to show up in the Calendar app, but now only one does. I have a few icloud calendars, one of which is a shared calendar with my partner and until last week all calendars were visible in the Calendar app on my desktop, but now only one is, not the...
  10. How to sync ALL shared Google Calendars to Windows 10 Calendar app??

How to sync ALL shared Google Calendars to Windows 10 Calendar app??: Hi *Smile I added my Google account to the Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app, but I can only view some of my Google Calendars (my personal and a few others) BUT none of the calendars under the "other calendars" category on Google Calendars are populating/syncing and showing...