Windows 10: Windows 10 calendar taskbar show only 1 event instead of 4 events

Discus and support Windows 10 calendar taskbar show only 1 event instead of 4 events in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I synced my Gmail appointment to Windows calendar but it shows only 1 event. As you can see at 8 Mar in the main calendar's window, it shows 4... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Wichapon, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Wichapon Win User

Windows 10 calendar taskbar show only 1 event instead of 4 events

Hi,

I synced my Gmail appointment to Windows calendar but it shows only 1 event. As you can see at 8 Mar in the main calendar's window, it shows 4 events but when I look at the taskbar. It shows only 1 event.

Windows 10 calendar taskbar show only 1 event instead of 4 events d5306ae7-27eb-42ca-9d24-c0393eef9318?upload=true.jpg

Windows 10 calendar taskbar show only 1 event instead of 4 events 4df23ae9-d516-45c7-bccd-1b4136024d8c?upload=true.jpg

:)

Wichapon, Mar 6, 2020

2. Windows 10 calendar taskbar show only 1 event instead of 4 events

Hi,

I synced my Gmail appointment to Windows calendar but it shows only 1 event. As you can see at 8 Mar in the main calendar's window, it shows 4 events but when I look at the taskbar. It shows only 1 event.

Windows 10 calendar taskbar show only 1 event instead of 4 events d5306ae7-27eb-42ca-9d24-c0393eef9318?upload=true.jpg

Windows 10 calendar taskbar show only 1 event instead of 4 events 4df23ae9-d516-45c7-bccd-1b4136024d8c?upload=true.jpg

Wichapon Viriyatharangkurn, Mar 6, 2020
  3. Ibrahim_7 Win User
    iCloud calendar events not showing on Windows Calendar App

I recently purchased a new laptop and I am unable to get my iCloud calendar to sync events with the windows calendar app. My iCloud calendars show up on the app itself however no events are appearing. When I create an event, i can see the event on my iPhone
    but it disappears from the windows calendar app in 1 second. I've tried to use many of the suggestions on the forum such as deleting the Calendar app and reinstalling and etc. My iCloud account has no problem syncing with Outlook and I am able to see my Calendar
    + Events in Outlook with no issue. It seems like the only issue is with the Windows Calendar app.

Does anyone know a fix to this issue?

Ibrahim_7, Mar 6, 2020
  4. Windows 10 calendar taskbar show only 1 event instead of 4 events

Windows 10 Mail & Calendar Event details

Hi Macote,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I like to know; which all additional details you are referring to?

I like to inform you that; while adding an event in your calendar, you will have the following options/details to add.

• Event name, location, and start and end times.

• Reminder and free/busy status (how the time should appear on your calendar).

• The Calendar where the event should appear (if you have more than one account).

• The description or agenda for the event.

• Choose Private if you don't want others to see event details.
    If any of the above mentioned details are missing, then there might be an issue with the Calendar app. I suggest you to perform Windows app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar and hit Enter.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

For more information, refer to the below link:

Set up an event, a recurring event, or a meeting in Calendar for Windows 10

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 calendar taskbar show only 1 event instead of 4 events

1. Windows 10 calendar taskbar show only 1 event instead of 4 events - Similar Threads - calendar taskbar show

2. Is there a taskbar toolbar that shows your current calendar event or reminders?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a taskbar toolbar that shows your current calendar event or reminders?: [ATTACH] I want to have my current schedule displayed on my display so that I can glance at it any time to remind me about what I should be doing at the time. I think a taskbar toolbar would be the best solution for that, but I am not aware of any software that lets you do...
  3. Highlight Days with Events in Taskbar Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Highlight Days with Events in Taskbar Calendar: Is there a way to have specific cells be highlighted if there are events on the corresponding day? Maybe mark the cells with the assigned color category of the event. Let's say today is December 27th and I have an appointment on January 3rd to which I assigned the color...
  4. Reccuring events don't show in taskbar calendar Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reccuring events don't show in taskbar calendar Windows 10: Hello, I have few calendars on Win 10 Calendar app synced and local, type doesn't matter with many reccuring events meetings, birthdays etc. Unfortunately they are not shown on event list below calendar on taskbar. I see one time events, but not reccuring ones. Is it...
  5. Reccuring events dont't show in taskbar calendar Windows 10

Reccuring events dont't show in taskbar calendar Windows 10: Hello, I have few calendars on Win 10 Calendar app synced and local, type doesn't matter with many reccuring events meetings, birthdays etc. Unfortunately they are not shown on event list below calendar on taskbar. I see one time events, but not reccuring ones. Is it...
  6. Windows 10 Calendar app notifications showing only "Private event"

Windows 10 Calendar app notifications showing only "Private event": I made a bunch of reminders in a separate Google Calendar, and I synced that calendar with my Windows 10 Calendar desktop app. This calendar was created as private, and it needs to remain private. The sync is automatic and system-wide on Windows 10 configured in the...
  7. Windows 10 calendar suddenly stop showing synced calendar and events

Windows 10 calendar suddenly stop showing synced calendar and events: Hi, I'm a Windows Calendar together with Google Calendar user for many many year. During most of this time I added the events to my Gmail account and edited then in the Windows Calendar. However, today, for no reason whatsoever, the calendars from Gmail disappeared. I've...
  8. iCloud calendar events not showing on Windows Calendar App

iCloud calendar events not showing on Windows Calendar App: I recently purchased a new laptop and I am unable to get my iCloud calendar to sync events with the windows calendar app. My iCloud calendars show up on the app itself however no events are appearing. When I create an event, i can see the event on my iPhone but it disappears...
  9. Taskbar Calendar only showing certain events

Taskbar Calendar only showing certain events: I have recently synced Windows 10's calendar wit my Google Drive. On my old computer I was a frequent user of the task bar calendar. After syncing it on this device I have found that only events from certain folders on my google drive sync to the task bar calendar. I do not...
  10. Calendar events showing only dashed lines

Calendar events showing only dashed lines: I recently updated to Windows 10 version 1903 and now have a minor but unwelcome problem with the calendar. When setting an event you get five choices in the Show As menu. No matter which one you choose, you only get a dashed line on the calendar instead of the colored...