Windows 10: Windows 10 Calendar will not let me set reminder/notification of appts. Checked set up and...

Discus and support Windows 10 Calendar will not let me set reminder/notification of appts. Checked set up and... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've check Calendar Set up and have checked Windows 10 Set up. Everything is on but still will not allow me to set reminders/notification in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gbartXY, Oct 30, 2018.

1. gbartXY Win User

Windows 10 Calendar will not let me set reminder/notification of appts. Checked set up and...

I've check Calendar Set up and have checked Windows 10 Set up. Everything is on but still will not allow me to set reminders/notification in the Calendar when scheduling appts. What do I do?

:)

gbartXY, Oct 30, 2018
  2. wp7geek Win User

How do i set reminder from calendar appointments

Follow these steps to set up a reminder for calendar appointments:

• When in Calendar click the + sign to add a new appointment.
    • Click More details (right at the bottom left)
    • Set Reminder
    • Save
    Make sure that the volume is not set on zero, otherwise it won't ring.

wp7geek, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Reminders for Windows 10 Calendar

Make sure you have Notifications for Calendar enabled in Settings.

The notification banner should flow in on the bottom right hand corner for 5 seconds by default...

Windows 10 Calendar will not let me set reminder/notification of appts. Checked set up and... [​IMG]

You could also assign Sounds for the notifications using the Sounds Applet...

Windows 10 Calendar will not let me set reminder/notification of appts. Checked set up and... [​IMG]

Edwin, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Calendar will not let me set reminder/notification of appts. Checked set up and...

Calendar reminder alerts: no pop up, no tone, no notification

Update: I am now getting an audible tone and onscreen pop up for my calendar alerts. Thank you 10/26/15

After an reminder is set in the Windows 10 calendar (not Outlook) there is no pop-up, sound or any on-screen or audible notification at the time of the reminder. Setting a reminder is useless if it does not remind me in some way. I have checked all my settings
    and all are correct as far as I can tell for calendar reminders.

I like the Windows calendar and Windows 10 and really want to drop google and apple calendars and use my Windows calendar exclusively.

Anyone have a suggestion or is this just a glitch?

Ron Baker o_0, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Calendar will not let me set reminder/notification of appts. Checked set up and...

1. Windows 10 Calendar will not let me set reminder/notification of appts. Checked set up and... - Similar Threads - Calendar let set

2. windows will not let me set up fingerprint sign-in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows will not let me set up fingerprint sign-in?: Periodically Windows 11 refuses to let me use fingerprint sign-in. Why? how do I restore? I seem to have two Mircosoft accounts. A personal one and one associated with a university to which I no longer attend but can't seem to remove from my PC. I think this is related to the...
  3. windows will not let me set up fingerprint sign-in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows will not let me set up fingerprint sign-in?: Periodically Windows 11 refuses to let me use fingerprint sign-in. Why? how do I restore? I seem to have two Mircosoft accounts. A personal one and one associated with a university to which I no longer attend but can't seem to remove from my PC. I think this is related to the...
  4. It won’t let me set up a PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won’t let me set up a PIN: My computer has been working fine, but last night i decided to restart my computer and it had been restarting for more than 12 hours. I finally found a youtube vid and did the “Windows + X + power button” and it finally turned on, BUT when i go to the sign in screen my...
  5. It won’t let me set up a PIN

It won’t let me set up a PIN: My computer has been working fine, but last night i decided to restart my computer and it had been restarting for more than 12 hours. I finally found a youtube vid and did the “Windows + X + power button” and it finally turned on, BUT when i go to the sign in screen my...
  6. Mail and Calendar notification setting missing

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Calendar notification setting missing: hi I dont receive the notification from my reminder setted from time/calndar try icon. system -> notification and action -> mail and calendar Missing option ! system -> privacy -> background apps -> mail and calendar Activated i tryed uninstall and reinstall mail an...
  7. Windows 10 does not let me set up fingerprint

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 does not let me set up fingerprint: I tried to set up my fingerprints under the sign in options, and when I put in my first finger, instead of letting me go finish swiping my finger, the screen is replaced with set your pin. I have already set up a pin before, and if I go under Windows Hello Pin, it states that...
  8. Reminder: Check your Windows Insider Program settings

in Windows 10 News
    Reminder: Check your Windows Insider Program settings: With the Release Preview ring soon (see this blog post for details), we’re planning to move Windows Insiders in the Fast ring forward to 20H1. We will also be merging the small group of Insiders who opted-in to Skip Ahead back into the Fast ring. We are looking to make this...
  9. Setting Reminder time in Calendar App

Setting Reminder time in Calendar App: I've got the Calendar app up and running under Windows 10 1803. How do I set up a reminder and how many days it appear ahead of an event. Thank you 113957
  10. Set email reminder in Calendar app

in Browsers and Email
    Set email reminder in Calendar app: I cannot find any way to set an email reminder for an event in Windows 10 Calendar app. Using Calendar at Outlook.com this is an option. Is this by design or am I missing something? 72090

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 calendar app 1 hour 12 hours event

2. It would not allow me to sett teminder

3. windows 10 calendar app wont let me select all my calendars